over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Partner won't get job

jonesy

Newbies
Have been seeing someone I care about. They have been living on savings which are about to run out. I have tried to be supportive and encouraging. I feel like saying our relationship is over until they take some responsibility and find work. I have tried being patient and letting them figure things out but that does not seem to be working. I do not want to give ultimatum. Do not want to lose them. But do not want to wind up financially supporting someone who makes poor decisions. Any suggestions?

Ask your boyfriend flat out.

What are you gonna do when you run out of money.
I don't have enough for both of us.

If you don't stop being a puss and put your foot down you're gonna lose them anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

once his money runs out you most certainly won`t kick him out cause then he will be totally broke. Do it now. Anybody can get a job at walmart for $10/hr and keep looking for better... if he is capable of better.

Nobody won't do a basic task necessary to survival without some great reason behind it....

There must be substantially more to this story then you're disclosing. Need more information to provide suggestions/help

I'll put this flat out for you .. He is a MAN he needs to get off his lazy ass and work. If he won't work what else is he going to do with his childish decisions???

Say you are not his mother and if he wants to work he WILL get a job, it doesn't matter what it is as long it brings money

Have been seeing someone I care about. They have been living on savings which are about to run out. I have tried to be supportive and encouraging. I feel like saying our relationship is over until they take some responsibility and find work. I have tried being patient and letting them figure things out but that does not seem to be working. I do not want to give ultimatum. Do not want to lose them. But do not want to wind up financially supporting someone who makes poor decisions. Any suggestions?

If they are realy a frend you can just talk about this. And try to guide them in the good directions. And say they make mistakes.

If not there is nothing you should be worried about because this person is not your frend. Those people only hold you back from finding someone else.

Last edited:
You should say something, if they don't want to get a job after that then you have you answer. Maybe the wake up call they need. Good luck

Lot of good advice already. You definitely need to address the issue with him. If you're already concerned and you end up supporting him it's going to create resentment. Good luck with it.

Shitty situation to be in, but it seems like he's not giving you any choice but to give an ultimatum.

If he is unwilling to work, he's basically saying he doesn't care about your future together. If nothing else, he should be motivated to work so the two of you can live an enjoyable life together.

I'd give him a deadline to find a job, 2-3 weeks. If no job by then, move on. You'll be happier in the long run before his leeching inevitably drives you apart.

Good luck

-T

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads