over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheaters

Pikiriki

Registered
Why do people cheat?
You are loyal to a man, respect him, support him and will do anything to know he is good, but he will still go around looking for Instagram fame and someone with money?!

Happens on both sides of the fence, unfortunately

Some people are scumbags, some good people make mistakes...it's usually pretty easy to tell who's what, though

When you find a good one hold on - but not too tight!

Why do people cheat?
You are loyal to a man, respect him, support him and will do anything to know he is good, but he will still go around looking for Instagram fame and someone with money?!
A lot of different reasons. None of them good really... Beginning to understand it though I think starts with a look at physiology and also what men and women perceive to be attractive.

So at baseline men are lustful horny animals and I blame that on biology. We have big brains though as compared to other animals and so you'd think we could just say no right?

Also though what makes a man want to be with a woman is fundamentally different than what makes you want to be with a man. Men are visual creatures. If we see a girl that we like the looks of it sends all kind of signals in the brain.

Now to go out and actually make moves on other women is a decision and one that does not have to be made. I blame society for this one. It's too easy for a guy to find a girl to hook up with. Too many loose morals all over. And if a guy cheats? Who gets mad at him? The girl and her family and close circle. Society as whole could give a fuck. So men learn early on its ok to do it.

Exactally this. Humans are biologically programmed to propagate the species. Monogamy is forced on our biological imperative by society so we constantly walk around internally fighting our most basic instinct to procreate. Unless you are with a virgin your partner was sexually active before you and will be after, it's just your turn.

Imo women look for stability/safety and men are interested in variety... Propagate the species :)

Check out this youtube link from Stephan Molynex. Statistical data about sexual partners, relationships, sexual happiness, very eye opening. Mods feel free to remove the YouTube link if it violates anything
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...dyZaVNUD0zLjeKJAg&sig2=dAHI0nofyBU60d7vYDs0Qg

Interesting video, however it made me feel like my mum is telling me off.
I do understand what he is saying and his point of view, but something is missing.

The fact that you sleep or not with your partner before or after marriage doesn't give him/her the right to go around with other people. Not when you are loyal to them, respect them and accept them as they are, even if he has financial issues.
You build together, make it work. At least that's how I see it.

Thank you for the comments

Imo women look for stability/safety and men are interested in variety... Propagate the species :)

Propagate as much as they like but don't disrespect anyone. Break up if you want to try other cookies because you realised yours is not famous or rich enough for your taste.

Propagate as much as they like but don't disrespect anyone. Break up if you want to try other cookies because you realised yours is not famous or rich enough for your taste.

Not condoning it. Just providing one of the many reasons why it happens...

Interesting video, however it made me feel like my mum is telling me off.
I do understand what he is saying and his point of view, but something is missing.

The fact that you sleep or not with your partner before or after marriage doesn't give him/her the right to go around with other people. Not when you are loyal to them, respect them and accept them as they are, even if he has financial issues.
You build together, make it work. At least that's how I see it.

Thank you for the comments
It's not about right or wrong it's nature. Biology has no morals it just is and society tries to restrict those biological urges. The statistics speak for themselves. If you want someone who is loyal to you find a virgin, someone with a low number count, or didn't have sex until they were mid 20's. Your marriage and relationship will be better statistically speaking.

Some men are just craving for attention from opposit sex, just like women. Its just not enough for them to have one women/man giving them that in a relationship, its not the same for them, and not enough.
And this puts them in a risk situation to actually have sex with others also.

Then you have people like myself.
Im well trained, look good, i love my women. We got 2 small kids together now.
Been with each other for 7 years plus now, got house, got my own restaurant etc.
Here comes the thing, my women doesnt have any lust for sex, why? She has no answer..
I ask what gets her going, she says nothing.
She blames the kids, but it started before the kids as i remember..
Wierd thing is, 95% of the times she is out partying and getting drunk, she wanta to have sex when she gets home, sometimes even day after.
I askes here how come? She says sex is better drunk.. Lol

Could I cheat on her? Maybe.. Do i want to? Absolutly not.
She is beutiful as hell and sexy as fuck, i go to bed, get a boner, i vake up, get a boner.
Makes it hard when i know she doesnt want to have sex. She likes to cuddle..
I told her men who dont get leid at home cheat...
And its not only about the sex, its about expressing love when being so exposed and close to each other i tell her.. But she is fine with cuddling.
Yet she says she loves me..

Point is, some men are simple also. But put them dry, and they get desperate..
And women are complicated, i think they need more attention from men to feel satisfied. And bring alcohol to the picture, even the best girls can get the inner whore out.. And singel men are more then happy to play them.
Thats why i hate when my women goes out to the club with her friends.
Time and place can play a big role..

Just my personal experiance..

I'm sorry this happened to you Pikiriki.

But if this is any consolation your "man" isn't really one. Cheating on you for IG fame and a richer woman ?? C'mon now!

A real man would do everything possible to get the money he wants and if he is after IG fame than be a man and do it yourself as opposed to relying on someone to get there.

Yes we have urges, yes I do see a hot looking woman and want to bang her brains out but I understand that those are controllable urges and that no woman is ever gonna come between my woman and I.

Its a possibility that we could break up (no intentions to) but I would never act on an urge.

Now if I'm single you bet I'll follow thru. Maybe its society or maybe its morals but I'm on the same boat that you dont cheat.

I'm sorry this happened to you Pikiriki.

But if this is any consolation your "man" isn't really one. Cheating on you for IG fame and a richer woman ?? C'mon now!

A real man would do everything possible to get the money he wants and if he is after IG fame than be a man and do it yourself as opposed to relying on someone to get there.

Yes we have urges, yes I do see a hot looking woman and want to bang her brains out but I understand that those are controllable urges and that no woman is ever gonna come between my woman and I.

Its a possibility that we could break up (no intentions to) but I would never act on an urge.

Now if I'm single you bet I'll follow thru. Maybe its society or maybe its morals but I'm on the same boat that you dont cheat.

On top of everything he says I've lost my mind and should be more stable [emoji1362][emoji23]

Hey it's a lesson well learnt and I should have seen it coming. He is an empty person on the inside, game player, catfish is the best word to describe him.

im honest just wash your hands and move on. wasn't meant to be. been there done that wont listen to the bullshit anymore

Exactally this. Humans are biologically programmed to propagate the species. Monogamy is forced on our biological imperative by society so we constantly walk around internally fighting our most basic instinct to procreate. Unless you are with a virgin your partner was sexually active before you and will be after, it's just your turn.

It's not about right or wrong it's nature. Biology has no morals it just is and society tries to restrict those biological urges. The statistics speak for themselves. If you want someone who is loyal to you find a virgin, someone with a low number count, or didn't have sex until they were mid 20's. Your marriage and relationship will be better statistically speaking.

Sounds like someone who wants to justify their inability to be monogamous. If someone has a problem being monogamous then they should stay out of relationships and be upfront with a potential partner.

The choice someone makes when they decide to cheat on a partner isn't their biology over ruling their better judgement...they're making a conscious decision to do so.

Sounds like someone who wants to justify their inability to be monogamous. If someone has a problem being monogamous then they should stay out of relationships and be upfront with a potential partner.

The choice someone makes when they decide to cheat on a partner isn't their biology over ruling their better judgement...they're making a conscious decision to do so.

End of story!!! Cannot put it any better

Exactly. Humans are an advanced species that are capable of knowing right from wrong. I made a commitment to my wife and took a vow. My instinct isn't to go procreate with anyone but her. Sure I may look at other women and say wow she's beautiful but I know right from wrong and wrong would be cheating on my wife/gf/fiancé or whatever.

I often ask, why is monogamy the default setting for relationships?

Honestly, I think it's societal norm.

Both men and women cheat. Last stats I read was 40% of women and 45% of men (married for both) cheat at least once.

Biological, societal, unhappy with your current relationship, not getting what you need... I think all of those contribute.

Most relationships work best with monogamy, but not all.

BTW, sorry you were cheated on.

What the fuck is ig fame? Instagram ? I don't even understand what could be achieved by sleeping with someone???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131