YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To those who have been through or know of custody battles..

HangingOn

Registered
What do you guys do when you KNOW aas accusations will be involved? What are the chances the judge/court/"arbitrator" orders you to be tested?

I can play the never used card...or the trt (with script) card. I have my own bloodwork and I have at least one doctor who has written a script and will write more if need be. I never filled the old script and I don't want to get him in any trouble. I do have low levels of test and my own blood testing to prove it.

Currently on 175mg test and wanted to throw in some EQ. What I don't want is to have to submit to testing for it?

What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

get in a routine of using your prescription.....being in possession of steroids is against the law. Test positive for anything other than your prescription; expect the worst possible outcome.

get a script for TRT

don't use anything but TRT

throw away anything that isn't related to your script

It prob depends on what state your divorce is in. If there is an issue with custody a guardian ad litem will be ordered and you will pay thousands of dollars to have them visit while you play with your kids. Unless her or you are a threat to the childrens safety best to have joint custody and settle without going to court. Most courts are female bias and unless your wiling to spend tens of thousands for a "fair" fight your going to end up with some visitation agreement anyways. Don't think the "roids" will play any role, unless they are a danger to the children. Not a lawyer just wasted too much money on shit lawyers in a female bias system.

There are some suppliers who sell oil in stealth bottles, get those...

get in a routine of using your prescription.....being in possession of steroids is against the law. Test positive for anything other than your prescription; expect the worst possible outcome.
Strictly talking about what's in my blood/body and if they'll try to find out....not a search of where I am.

Currently residing in a different state.
get a script for TRT

don't use anything but TRT

throw away anything that isn't related to your script

There are some suppliers who sell oil in stealth bottles, get those...

Family law judges hear drug accusations all the time in custody battles. Unless the accused has a history of domestic violence or drug related convictions, those accusations will hold little sway with the judge.

In California, the courts want the minor children to have frequent and continuing contacts with both parents. The courts also want the parties to a divorce to work towards a 50/50 parenting plan, with both parties having equal custodial time with their minor children.

If the OP has a clean record, and there is no physical evidence to show that he is not a danger to his children, he has nothing to worry about as far as exercising his visitation rights.

Family law judges hear drug accusations all the time in custody battles. Unless the accused has a history of domestic violence or drug related convictions, those accusations will hold little sway with the judge.

In California, the courts want the minor children to have frequent and continuing contacts with both parents. The courts also want the parties to a divorce to work towards a 50/50 parenting plan, with both parties having equal custodial time with their minor children.

If the OP has a clean record, and there is no physical evidence to show that he is not a danger to his children, he has nothing to worry about as far as exercising his visitation rights.

:rolleyes:

Every bitch and POS atty in court will always say he drinks, smokes, does drugs and is a bad father. Judges have heard it all.
As already stated, unless you have been arrested for it, charged with domestic violence etc I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Every bitch and POS atty in court will always say he drinks, smokes, does drugs and is a bad father. Judges have heard it all.
As already stated, unless you have been arrested for it, charged with domestic violence etc I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Here's the crazy shit. I was a VICTIM of domestic violence from this crazy woman and I never reported it. I never did anything but restrain her and keep her from leaving the house while drunk with her keys in her hand.(she was going to drive)

When I caught her doing shady shit, she moved out and when I tried to keep tabs on her since she took our child, she went and got a temporary restraining order for domestic violence....accusing me of made up stories. The state does not care...they granted a temporary restraining order void of evidence.

Where I fucked up was-I didn't retain a lawyer right away and after 4 or 5 days I missed my child and went to see her. My ex had the police called for violating the restraining order. That was criminal and I had never been in trouble with the law in my life. Later, in the civil hearing...it was brought to light I violated the order and the judge sided with her false claims. She also accused me of using AAS.

FFW 6 months and I am worried that it will be used as ammunition in an attempt to try to take me down.

Here's the crazy shit. I was a VICTIM of domestic violence from this crazy woman and I never reported it. I never did anything but restrain her and keep her from leaving the house while drunk with her keys in her hand.(she was going to drive)

When I caught her doing shady shit, she moved out and when I tried to keep tabs on her since she took our child, she went and got a temporary restraining order for domestic violence....accusing me of made up stories. The state does not care...they granted a temporary restraining order void of evidence.

Where I fucked up was-I didn't retain a lawyer right away and after 4 or 5 days I missed my child and went to see her. My ex had the police called for violating the restraining order. That was criminal and I had never been in trouble with the law in my life. Later, in the civil hearing...it was brought to light I violated the order and the judge sided with her false claims. She also accused me of using AAS.

FFW 6 months and I am worried that it will be used as ammunition in an attempt to try to take me down.

Preach.

this happens all the time.

I hope you are able to get some justice, though the odds are not in your favor.

that's all im going to say in this thread.. i wish good luck to you, OP, and every other guy who is going through this mess

erm.

ill just leave this here. (and no, im not mgtow, an MRA, or any of that nonsense).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8vD8imE5-M"]ManWomanMyth - False Allegations - YouTube[/ame]

(posted this for the allegations regarding joint custody, not necessarily rape allegations).

and im out.

Last edited:
Not exactly true, not in my dude's case

Shebitch screamed drugs in custody court. The judge made him submit a blood test the day of the hearing. Gave him 6 months of continues drug testing, during which he only had supervised visits.

Before this, we were just laughing thinking that the judge will not listen to BS baby mama ramblings.

If you KNOW aas accusations will be involved then why don't you just stay on your trt? Why do you have to add the eq?

If you have to ask you know its a possibility. Nobody can guess what's going to happen. Its your choice to take the precautions necessary to avoid the possible situations/consequences that you realize could become a reality.

You know what you need to do...do it.

In the United States, "Domestic Violence" is a tool that has strayed from it's original mandate.

"Domestic Violence" was a part of the United Nations World Agenda, but in most places, such matters were considered outside of the reach of the law. In the United States, they sold this "domestic violence" idea to the people as if it were to be reserved for the worst cases and necessary to protect against horrible crimes against humanity. It become institutionalized, and soon thereafter it's reach spread far from the original mandate that was sold to the people.

The problem is that today people think that "domestic violence" belongs in the domain of terrible wife beaters. Yet now domestic violence entails things such as "petty assault" (throwing water on somebody) or even just punching a wall in your own house. And sure we have the grey areas such as grabbing somebody in a harsh manner.

I have no conclusion to this little documentary, except I must say that at some point we will have to have a reformation of the laws in this country just to get it together, and that includes drug and medical laws.

Strictly talking about what's in my blood/body and if they'll try to find out....not a search of where I am.

what ?????????

I understand......test positive and the judge will assume you have steroids in your home and there will be no kids coming to visit. No search necessary. Why risk losing the opportunity to have access to your children when all you need to do is use your prescription? You will sincerely regret it when your older!

I read about this shit all the time. You violated a court ordered restraining order which is a criminal offense. You are prob gonna get probation at a minimum or maybe even jail time. I'd worry more about that then AAS use. You need a good lawyer and if you can't afford one your fucked. Way to screw the pooch and giving her the power by violating a court order.

I spent a year in child custody court and went all the way to a trial where I was finally awarded full custody and legal gaurdianship of my youngest daughter.

First thing I did was get the best female lawyer I could find...she was $350 an hour and almost every little contact (email, phone call, text) was billed at the very least a half-hour...so just be ready to spend some money.

As long as there is no proof of wrong doing or aas use you will be fine, if she ever snapped off a photo on her phone of your vials or needles and syringes then you will have some explaining to do. Dont make any accusations without proof of your own either because they wont matter and the judge will completely disregard them. Both parties usually will be required to do an assesment, usually for alcohol/drug/criminal stuff where a "counselor" just asks you tons of questions all day long and compiles an assesment on what type of person you are...I thought it was completely idiotic but the courts seem to hold that report in high regard.

Lastly do your own detective work...if she's a wack job then there should be a paper trail to prove it and its all online somewhere you just have to find it. I compiled a ton of arrest reports including drugs, violence, and an all together unfit lifestyle to raise a child in so thats why I won...your situation may be different. Good luck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear