over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Advice On Cheating

DMA1990

Newbies
To cut this short (I hope), about 7 weeks ago I cheated on my Girlfriend of 4 years. I received oral and there was sexual contact between genitals, no actual intercourse. Ever since i have hated myself every day that i have done this. I have never had the desire to cheat, it was a drunken mistake. Within the first month i lost 2 stone as i had no appetite through stress.

Anyway, i have not had sex with my GF since due to me being paranoid i have an sti. I have been tested 3 times and have came up clean. Even though i have been clean i have had 2 doses of azithromycin. Im constantly worried that I still might have something. Whether it is an NSU through me poking at my urethra or have trichomoniasis, even though i got tested for that and came negative but I read its hard to test men for it.

I have the constant urge to urinate every hour and dont know if its through anxiety, which im on beta blockers for, or through an sti.

Is it all in my head? Dont know what to do. My girlfriend doesn't deserve this but i can't stand losing her or breaking her heart.

1) stop poking at your urethra

2) any other symptoms, dull testicular ache, fever, nausea, etc?

3) Two doses of azithromycin? I'm assuming you are referring to the 1g treatment dose for uncomplicated STD, correct?

4) Regarding potential STD, the fact that you have produced 3 negative tests is a good sign. Did you receive urethral swab, urine, and blood testing? All three would have you covered for more than you're probably concerned about if so.

Best advice, follow-up with your primary care provider or with the same provider who examined you initially.

Potential considerations may include epididymitis or prostatitis as they share a similar complaint upon onset. However, a greater occurrence of testicular pain and/or lower abdominal pain or inguinal pain correlate with epididymitis which can be treated with azithromycin. Either of the mentioned diagnoses above require different antibiotic course of treatment. Epididymitis can be and is often treated with azithromycin but with a different protocol than the single 1g dose. Prostatitis treatment responds to a different class of antibiotics and requires a longer course of treatment in most scenerios.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply.

No other symptoms. I get a slight sting in the middle of my urethra, like inside my penis maybe once or twice a day. Im constantly concentrated on that area and dont know if my head is messing with me.

I have had 2 separate 1g doses of azithromycin. 1 dose 3 days after the contact and 1 dose around 10-14 days after contact. All tests were done by urine sample. I am waiting on my results for syphilis and HIV which were blood samples but i highly doubt i have either.

I have spoken to the girl who said she is definitely clean. She had a long term BF but she has slept with another guy.

I have an appt later today with my GP. I'll see what he says. Hopefully nothing serious.

Damn bro I feel for you. Some years back I had a similar situation. I ended up telling my gf at the time what happened and after a very rough patch things worked out. Keeping the secret would've killed me inside. Things worked out for me, I hope they work out for you too!

roast

Awesome, glad to hear that you've scheduled a follow-up; from a medical standpoint there really isn't much to do until then. The anitibiotic regimen that you have completed twice was the right call due to the nature of the situation. Possible to have something going on that may fall into the "true, true, but unrelated" cateogory. Based on the hostory, yeah it would be easy to chalk up your current symptoms to prior activity but there is nothing that removes a completely different etiology to your current symptoms regardless of the close time frame between the two.

Try your best not to work yourself up over anything until you have to, especially something that you do not know as fact. There is no reason to waste your energy or spend time convincing yourself of any health ailment when nothing has been diagnosed. As of now, chances of anything serious appear very slim. I hope everything works out and a solution to all is found.

I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. Lol! Do you come clean and tell her or keep it secret.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

do not tell her... EVER. but instead, don't cheat on her, EVER

if you tell her, you will break her heart as well as lose her... most likely

If you don't like her anymore, just break up with her but never mention the cheating part

Last edited:
Take a chill pill dude and telling her depends on your relationship. It would be better to tell her before someone else does though.

do not tell her... EVER. but instead, don't cheat on her, EVER

if you tell her, you will break her heart as well as lose her... most likely

If you don't like her anymore, just break up with her but never mention the cheating part

I agree with Raw here 100%

I agree with Raw here 100%

yeah I cant believe it but I agree with raw as well, dude you cheated so just deal with it and take the pain, don't do it again and don't tell her just because you want to get it off you chest to feel better, suck it up.

I got caught cheating. I had to eat humble pie for a few years. She's been good to me so I manned up and dealt with it. Consequences.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So you are that guy who use steroids and get drunk? and then cheat on your girl?
sorry I have to swollow some impolite words.

So you are that guy who use steroids and get drunk? and then cheat on your girl?

He didn't say anywhere he was using steroids :confused:

The guy knows he did something wrong and asking for help on how to deal with his issue.

He knows he fucked up, why the hate ?:confused:

Listen to the full story before you judge, ok?

1. That was my seconf drink in a year

2. I haven't used steroids for about 4 to 5 year.

I have been cleared of all std's, Just my own guilt now. I still haven't been able to bring myself to touch my girlfriend. Breaking up with her is the last thing i want to do. I couldn't ask for a better woman.

I dont think i will tell her but if i dont snap out of this depression then I'll destroy us. She knows im depressed and that something is up.

Thanks for all the advice guys

I have been cleared of all std's, Just my own guilt now. I still haven't been able to bring myself to touch my girlfriend. Breaking up with her is the last thing i want to do. I couldn't ask for a better woman.

I dont think i will tell her but if i dont snap out of this depression then I'll destroy us. She knows im depressed and that something is up.

We got your story, you cheated on your girl, now you are not being honest enough to tell her. Does that sum it up? Come clean and be a man and don't EVER expect a girl to be sympathetic to your needs when you cheat on women.

I changed my mind, no offense but drinking is not an excuse to cheat.

I personally think you should man up, break up with her and move on and get your depression fixed.

I changed my mind, no offense but drinking is not an excuse to cheat.

I personally think you should man up, break up with her and move on and get your depression fixed.

No offence taken.

I have not used drink as an excuse. The alcohol didn't help but it is not it's fault. I know it is my own. Drunk or not.

The thing i hate most about the situation is, the girl was wanting to walk home. Tried to get her a taxi but she refused, its a bad area so i decided to walk her home. She tried to kiss me several times and i resisted but eventually gave in

I was weak, i know that. I majorly fucked up and i know she deserves to be told. She doesn't deserve to be lied to. But I don'twant to break her heart.

To cut this short (I hope), about 7 weeks ago I cheated on my Girlfriend of 4 years. I received oral and there was sexual contact between genitals, no actual intercourse. Ever since i have hated myself every day that i have done this. I have never had the desire to cheat, it was a drunken mistake. Within the first month i lost 2 stone as i had no appetite through stress.

Anyway, i have not had sex with my GF since due to me being paranoid i have an sti. I have been tested 3 times and have came up clean. Even though i have been clean i have had 2 doses of azithromycin. Im constantly worried that I still might have something. Whether it is an NSU through me poking at my urethra or have trichomoniasis, even though i got tested for that and came negative but I read its hard to test men for it.

I have the constant urge to urinate every hour and dont know if its through anxiety, which im on beta blockers for, or through an sti.

Is it all in my head? Dont know what to do. My girlfriend doesn't deserve this but i can't stand losing her or breaking her heart.

Is you think she is gone find it out. Than just come clean. Of not move on and give here or atention. And don't do it ever again. .... getting drunk ik mean.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member