over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex duration on gear question

MassiveXLG

Registered
Currently crusing on 250 test with adex .5 eod

So sometimes I can fuck for 30 minutes straight before I cum and other times 3 minutes bam done . I get pretty annoyed because my lady gets disappointed and I'd rather not have that. My question is does adex have anything to do with it? I remember we went on vacation and had to go 1 week without adex, and after being off a few days it felt like I wasn't lasting long enough. It's finals week at the moment and the same thing happened. I missed 2 doses and sure enough I came in 5 minutes.

Anyone experience similar effects? Any general tips on lasting longer and decreasing refractory periods?

So sometimes I can fuck for 30 minutes straight before I cum and other times 3 minutes bam done . I get pretty annoyed because my lady gets disappointed and I'd rather not have that. My question is does adex have anything to do with it? I remember we went on vacation and had to go 1 week without adex, and after being off a few days it felt like I wasn't lasting long enough. It's finals week at the moment and the same thing happened. I missed 2 doses and sure enough I came in 5 minutes.

Anyone experience similar effects? Any general tips on lasting longer and decreasing refractory periods?

If you bust your load in three minutes munch her box till you get hard and go at it again :lightbulb: Unless you are cumming inside her with no protection ha. If you arent using protection just baby batter on her tummy clean her up and much that box. If you are really about making her happy I think she will be satisfied.

Last edited:
Could be estrogen issues, but I'd have to say 90% of sexual disfunctions are mental. Just relax and enjoy it dude, stop worrying about pleasing her the whole time. If you're doing your thing and enjoying it then she will too

If you bust your load in three minutes munch her box till you get hard and go at it again :lightbulb: Unless you are cumming inside her with no protection ha. If you arent using protection just baby batter on her tummy clean her up and much that box. If you are really about making her happy I think she will be satisfied.

Yeah I nut inside her. I've used gear for a year plus she's using s birth control shot so we are good. Okay gotcha thanks for the Advice guys

Yeah I nut inside her. I've used gear for a year plus she's using s birth control shot so we are good. Okay gotcha thanks for the Advice guys

ok cool shes on birth control ,don't expect being on gear to be a good birth control, ask some guys here there tell you, they got there girls pregnant on massive amounts of gear

It looks like an E2 issue, high E2. When you stop arimidex, E2 rebounds and your E2 goes back u.

It has to do with E2 and Free T and serotonin. Your homework is to do a research on E2 and serotonin on MEN, not women. Finally do a research on serotonin and premature ejaculation, and there you will have your answer.

Last edited:
Interesting on the seratonin statement. Basically you are saying if your seratonin is low you are no lasting long.

I think this has happened to every male with or without gear. Learn how to eat that pussy! Hummmmmmm! Blow suck n tickle

It looks like an E2 issue, high E2. When you stop arimidex, E2 rebounds and your E2 goes back u.

It has to do with E2 and Free T and serotonin. Your homework is to do a research on E2 and serotonin on MEN, not women. Finally do a research on serotonin and premature ejaculation, and there you will have your answer.

Extremely interesting. Going to do some in depth research on the topic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear