YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do if a spouse threatens you about steroids?

Landmonster

Registered
Hi guys.

This is a bad situation.

Have any of you ever experienced trouble with a wife, or ex-wife, who threatens to go to the police about your alleged steroid use?

Let's say she is angry at you about an unrelated issue (or issues), and threatens to call the police about steroids, or bring up the issue in public, or to your friends/family/co-workers.

This to me, seems like blackmail, to which there is no good defense or good outcome. What is the best way to handle this? :confused:

If your that worried get it out of your house. Please can't just come and drug test you.

If your that worried get it out of your house. Please can't just come and drug test you.

I understand that. How do you stop the allegations? It seems like a no-win situation.

A woman could truly allege almost anything she wants.... and absence of proof doesn't prove innocence.

Hi guys.

This is a bad situation.

Have any of you ever experienced trouble with a wife, or ex-wife, who threatens to go to the police about your alleged steroid use?

Let's say she is angry at you about an unrelated issue (or issues), and threatens to call the police about steroids, or bring up the issue in public, or to your friends/family/co-workers.

This to me, seems like blackmail, to which there is no good defense or good outcome. What is the best way to handle this? :confused:

Yes, I've had that happen. If it's a current wife, clean house bro and hope she didn't take anything out of your stash to hold against you. Beyond that, if it's someone just making threats then it won't amount to much.

She can bring it up in public, and tell whomever she wants as long as there is no hard evidence. About the only thing safe for leo to find is some pinz. If they find some peptides, it may not amount to much, but pray they don't find and vials of anything else. Even if she has taken pictures of anything, thats all they are is pictures.

I understand that. How do you stop the allegations? It seems like a no-win situation.

A woman could truly allege almost anything she wants.... and absence of proof doesn't prove innocence.

its doesn't prove guilt either...

:cool:

and ill tell you this.....the police don't care.....unless
there is past DV......they wont even entertain her.

now friends and family is another story....they more than likely
know you are doing it anyway...she will just look dumb...

and you can always say...."yea i played around with it, didn't see
what all the hype is about"

:cool:

why does your spouse know about your gear usage at all bro, some things are better kept secrets, yes even your spouse ,you know how ugly that can get ,hell have no fury

It's best not tell.

A few months ago I got sick, didn't know what was going. Turns out it was a sluggish thyroid. In the past I've only dabbled with PH's.....but that didn't stop Wife and family blaming all my supplements(protein powders,Creatine,PWO...etc) for my thyroid. I hear it all the time now "was it worth it?" "All that healthy eating/exercising and you screwed your body up" "look at you know"...its fucked up. I can only imagine what they'd say if they new about PH.

Bro, it's best to hide that shit and not say crap about to anyone. Most people assume anyways, so it's best not to give them ammo.

Last edited:
It's best not tell.

A few months ago I got sick, didn't know what was going. Turns out it was a sluggish thyroid. In the past I've only dabbled with PH's.....but that didn't stop Wife and family blaming all my supplements(protein powders,Creatine,PWO...etc) for my thyroid. I hear it all the time now "was it worth it?" "All that healthy eating/exercising and you screwed your body up" "look at you know"...its fucked up. I can only imagine what they'd say if they new about PH.

Bro, it's best to hide that shit and not say crap about to anyone. Most people assume anyways, so it's best not to give them ammo.

def words of wisdom right there

I used to never agree with this secrecy.

Have your significant other turn on you and try to take your child.
I was accused of domestic abuse and steroids and the courts basically believed it just because of how I look.

There is no way to stop the threats. If you weren't married I'd definitely advise you to leave.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's best not tell.

I started out trying it this way when we were dating and it blew up in my face. When you have someone living with you it gets difficult. Where do you hide your pinz? Where do you hide everything else? It's not too hard, but what about that one time you need to pin and you don't have anything around the house? Or, if your using tne pre-workout and you can't get to your stuff? Some people will be hard to deal with anyway because they are already prejudiced towards gear and people who use it.

If she decides to take some supps from you and take them to the police. You just tell Leo it's hers. Prove it. This is America. I'd tell her to go f herself. she can run and tell that too. Just keep your place clean. Nothing bad will come of this all women will become vindictive with enough proding. I've seen it over and over. But if she knows too much you gotta change up your schematics if you follow me? Mind your p's and q's

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

It's best not tell.

def words of wisdom right there

Sorry, but that is terrible advice. If you are with someone who is like that, then they aren't the right person for you. I have had multiple stomach issues, ended up being diagnosed with UC/IBD, I have had several surgeries, etc. Not once did my wife blame my steroid usage. She asked what can cause it, how it comes about, side effects, so on. She prefers to educate herself before making wild accusations about steroids.

I was upfront with my wife when we got serious. I told her everything that I run, the risks, possible side effects, and that it won't change. If she has an issue, then we need to part ways. Obviously, I am married now :)

i'll say it before little slice does... this thread's been done before

A.) go to your doctor and get a script PRONTO

B.) send your gear to me. i'll hide it until everything gets cleared up.

C.) don't get married

"the accuser bears the burden of proof. If she can not produce evidence of steroid use, the judge will laugh at her and dismiss the claim. of course 22 inch arms and bulging neck veins may give you away, so you might want to consider a baggy suit and fully buttoned shirt with tie."

read this thread...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...g-steroid-use-against-me-when-convenient.html

here's another reason to keep it to yourself:
Wife Put Anti-Freeze in Husband's Steroids: Police | NBC 10 Philadelphia
Poison appears high on list of ways women kill men

i just use this, i cannot understand why ur wife or ex wife do that, that is nothing serious:headbang:

It's best not tell.

man u are so clever lol

Shoot the bitch and bury her in the yard!!

My buddy's ex-wife did it to him. To me, you should move on. That's not someone you can trust. You need someone to hide your shit when LE shows up not turn it over!!

Sorry, but that is terrible advice. If you are with someone who is like that, then they aren't the right person for you. I have had multiple stomach issues, ended up being diagnosed with UC/IBD, I have had several surgeries, etc. Not once did my wife blame my steroid usage. She asked what can cause it, how it comes about, side effects, so on. She prefers to educate herself before making wild accusations about steroids.

I was upfront with my wife when we got serious. I told her everything that I run, the risks, possible side effects, and that it won't change. If she has an issue, then we need to part ways. Obviously, I am married now :)

um no its great advice ,problem is with a lot of guys these women own your testicles ,your not looking at the future, 50% of marriages end, now if your doctor told you you have a 50 50 chance of surviving, youd be scared right ,women can be very vindictive and if theres kids involved the gloves are coming off, forget that oh we love each other we will never get divorced, well maybe your the 50% who makes it, but if not, look out ,trust me keep your mouths shut, she dosent need to know everything about you, do you talk to her about your last girlfriend and how you use to fuck her in the ass, same thing bro, keep it quiet, upfront my ass

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear