YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I stop dating this girl? Can't tell if tren is messing with me or if I caught

Poner

Registered
Not sure if tren or not because I'm never this sensitive.. But man in upset and insecure right now...

We aren't a couple but she is the only girl I been dating seeing her a few times a week snap chat daily talk to each other daily... Thought something was there. She told me can't wait to see me. She was on a family vacation for 12 days.. She got back today at 3 pm at her house . Her phone got messed up in the ocean ... Continue to read so you can understand ...

Her sister messages me at 7 pm if I am with her because she doesn't know where she is.. . Because she doesn't know where she is cause her phone is damaged...then I said no I'm not with her Then messages me 4 minutes later that she is at sprint .. (Might be a cover up)

Anyways 9 pm right now... And i checked snapchat and she didn't view my snapchats from a few days ago(I will know if she got a new phone because then she can view snapchats and also text me that her phone works now..)

Also how does her sister know she is at sprint ... And it's 2 hours and not a single text or her on her phone... Sprint for 2 hours?

Sounds like she had dinner date with another dude and now is fucking him...

We aren't dating but still safe to say this is the case ??

I am a lawyer and have a great physique I don't need to be some second option bullshit. I'm 25 and not into sleepin with girls that sleep around. Yes I should have told her but I feel like I'm not respected . For her to tell me she can't wait to see me.. Be home at 3 on not tell me..

The her sister to ask where she is... Then tell me sprint... Then 2 hours later not a single message from her or anything . So looks like she isn't at sprint.. Or she would install her social media or text me her phone works..

Can't tell if it's the tren or if It's safe to say she is with another dude

I don't think I'll end it . And act butt hurt and insecure. But I think this weekend in gonna go out with another girl and snapchat her with me or something. To fuck with her

Last edited:
You are a crazy person.

AAS is definitely not for you.

You are a crazy person.

AAS is definitely not for you.
i know man. I told you I'm not like this. I know it's the tren because I never feel this sad... And insecure

We date for 2 mo the straight see her almost every other day and she wasn't at sprint so clearly with another dude right

regardless where she is......she don't care to tell you....

sooooo....i guess read between the lines.

:cool:

what if she was with another dude? She's not yours. End of story. If you are a lawyer then you obviously need to spend more time working and less time worrying about a female. Doesn't sound like a productive use of time.

This is a troll post right? Are you that nuts bro? How old are you? Ever think maybe you aren't her No. 1 priority every minute of every day?

Ffs you're not even together dude, get off the Tren

Like what

i know man. I told you I'm not like this. I know it's the tren because I never feel this sad... And insecure

We date for 2 mo the straight see her almost every other day and she wasn't at sprint so clearly with another dude right

I haven't a clue where she was or who she was with. But the way you sound from your post is not right. You definitely need to get off the tren. Who knows but to act the way you are will only scare her off anyway. If she did go on holiday the chances of her meeting someone from her hometown are rare. I am sure she will call you soon... she has no phone. If she is fucking you about just move on. But taking someone else out and putting it on snapchat is just immature and stupid.

How many cycles have you done? Have you been like this in the past? This behaviour doesn't just start due to aas you are obviously an insecure person. But sure tren will only multiply things by 10 in sensitive people. I have mates who can't take tren... they go mental on it.

regardless where she is......she don't care to tell you....

sooooo....i guess read between the lines.

:cool:

Well.... those phone places can be like car dealerships, they can take forever, especially if there is a lot of people waiting to get service.

Your fucked up dude. May or may not be because of the tren

Well.... those phone places can be like car dealerships, they can take forever, especially if there is a lot of people waiting to get service.

all i can say is......god damn i would kill to be 25 again.

:(

I haven't a clue where she was or who she was with. But the way you sound from your post is not right. You definitely need to get off the tren. Who knows but to act the way you are will only scare her off anyway. If she did go on holiday the chances of her meeting someone from her hometown are rare. I am sure she will call you soon... she has no phone. If she is fucking you about just move on. But taking someone else out and putting it on snapchat is just immature and stupid.

How many cycles have you done? Have you been like this in the past? This behaviour doesn't just start due to aas you are obviously an insecure person. But sure tren will only multiply things by 10 in sensitive people. I have mates who can't take tren... they go mental on it.
I've done 3 and no she just got back from vacation
. She's no longer on vacation

Anyways thanks guys. I'll pretend like nothing happened and play it cool to not scare her off. Maybe I am crazy but what can I do other than hop off tren which I am

Last edited:
it's not the tren, it's you.

grow up

This! I read the OP and thought to myself..............who the hell writes this on an internet forum???????????

And no worries, I was with her at Sprint.........but we're not there now........:headbang:

Last edited:
Don't trust her she's getting dicked.

If you're not messing with him and being real, all I can say is you guys must have dated some of the worst woman to be this jaded.:p

If you're not messing with him and being real, all I can say is you guys must have dated some of the worst woman to be this jaded.:p

lol i'm an old fucker married for 22 years.what's a date;)

lol i'm an old fucker married for 22 years.what's a date;)

Going to the grocery store together......doesn't get any more romantic than that!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear