over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is pussy so powerful?

CYNDER_BLOCK

Banned
What say the crowd?

I think about this topic every single day.

For example, I've been in workplace settings where the nerdy, no game having bosses allows females certain favoritism's while allowing themselves to be completely manipulated.

I've also seen the cool, handsome, game having bosses treat the females the same way as men and never allow themselves to be manipulated.

It would seem that the manager who's completely comfortable around women and is used to getting hot ass all the time has a much lower percentage of being manipulated by a female subordinate in the workplace vs the guy who is considered a lame who's never been good with women.

Why do a lot of men seem to lose all cognitive ability when propositioned with pussy? I can't understand it. I have my own theories behind it, but I still find it frustrating.

Women know how much power they have with that tool between their legs; however, men do, too, but I don't think the majority of men realize just how much power they have?

I feel that if men collectively understood how to use the power of their sexuality, physique, cock, and sexual prowess as a tool the same way women do, that we would be better off as an entire sex.

What say the crowd? Is this even a realistic school of thought to entertain?

I flirted with the girl at Einstein's yesterday and she gave me a dozen bagels instead of the half dozen I purchased. Now I feel fat, dirty and bloated.

Oh yes, the classic weakness of all men: Putting the pussy on the pedestal.

Oh yes, the classic weakness of all men: Putting the pussy on the pedestal.

I think we need to look at the common "type" of man who does this type of shit.

I can ALWAYS spot when a female is trying to manipulate me and I can't stand that shit. I take it as an insult to be honest because I know I'm not putting out "sucker" vibes; however, I feel as though females will always try no matter what kind of vibes you're putting out, and I think it stems from their past success rate in doing so to weaker minded men, so they automatically think that shit will more than likely work on you.

We are never going to have direct, stand-alone "cock power" over women in the same way that they have "pussy power" over us because women and men are wired differently.

Now, there is power in our sexuality...it just doesn't come from taunting women with our cocks. Rather, it is dependent on the presence of certain prerequisites, which must be in place before our sexuality is able to gain any meaningful power over women. In short, it comes from "being" the kind of man women want men to be...and making it clearly known through word, action, and the aura we emit that this this is who we are.

This is what draws women to men and what turns an initial attraction into full blown sexual desire. It is also precisely why some physically unattractive men are able to reel in beautiful women...and also why some very good-looking men have difficulty attracting beautiful women.

We are never going to have direct, stand-alone "cock power" over women in the same way that they have "pussy power" over us because women and men are wired differently.

Now, there is power in our sexuality...it just doesn't come from taunting women with our cocks. Rather, it is dependent on the presence of certain prerequisites, which must be in place before our sexuality is able to gain any meaningful power over women. In short, it comes from "being" the kind of man women want men to be...and making it clearly known through word, action, and the aura we emit that this this is who we are.

This is what draws women to men and what turns an initial attraction into full blown sexual desire. It is also precisely why some physically unattractive men are able to reel in beautiful women...and also why some very good-looking men have difficulty attracting beautiful women.

I can agree with that to a point, but I know that most of those unattractive men usually have money, or the hot females that are with unattractive men might have low self-esteem. Then again, who am I to judge? This is such a unique topic.

Because pussy is delicious [emoji16]

But you're right, the key to getting laid is not being a pushover little bitch. Gotta treat them like anyone else and not put them on a pedestal.

One time I approached a girl at a bar and she actually had the nerve to ask me to buy her a drink almost right away. I said "sure" and we go to the bar. I tell the bartender "vodka & soda for me and a glass of water here for the lady." She wasn't thrilled.

I can agree with that to a point, but I know that most of those unattractive men usually have money, or the hot females that are with unattractive men might have low self-esteem. Then again, who am I to judge? This is such a unique topic.

Yes, many of those men do have money and there are certainly gold-diggers out there, BUT...a decent woman will not marry a man just because he has money.

It is not the money itself that causes a woman to be attracted to a man. Rather, having money is usually an outward sign that the man possesses qualities that women find desirable, such as capability and confidence (two biggies for any woman).

Few women will marry a man with money if he lacks both physical attractiveness and the necessary internal qualities. In fact, they will most often be repulsed by him. Basically, money is viewed as evidence that a man possesses the characteristics which females find desirable. Of course, money doesn't guarantee this...and those men are usually single.

Being an old man, I can assure you, the answer doesn't come with age!:D

The same reason most animals do what they do. The drive to mate and reproduce is there even when we are not thinking of reproducing......just mating! Same reason big bulls get more females. Size, money, power is the human equivalent. We ain't that much different the the rest of the animals.

because it bleeds for about 50 years and doesn't die...

:cool:

It's easy to spot a gold digger. When I met my wife I didn't buy her shit made her pay for all her own shit didn't tell her what I made and she stayed. I got a keeper haha. But pussy is so strong cuz every man needs it n loves it haha

We have all heard it but everyone pays for it. Even if your old, married with kids you pay for pussy. No way around it

indeed.

but you kinda already answered your own question.

pussy is most powerful to those who aren't getting any.

this is why we have so many bullshit pro-women (and therefore anti-men) laws.. men who don't get any pussy tend to become judges and lawmakers

these men will do anything for a whiff of pussy

Once inside. It's the closest we get to heaven without having to die in order to get there

indeed.

but you kinda already answered your own question.

pussy is most powerful to those who aren't getting any.

this is why we have so many bullshit pro-women (and therefore anti-men) laws.. men who don't get any pussy tend to become judges and lawmakers

these men will do anything for a whiff of pussy

We need to change the culture!

Once inside. It's the closest we get to heaven without having to die in order to get there

This may be true.

If you turn gay, your problem will be solved!

404-error.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX