YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you have handled this situation ? Guy texting the girl I am seeing..

Jelet

Registered
So I am in my room with the girl I am dating. She told me 2 weeks ago she wants a relationship. So I agreed with her. Anyways tonight while she is searching for movie tickets a message pops up on her phone "fuck boy" is his name on her phone. I said who was that. She says some guy that lives in another town that tried to sleep with her when she was drunk . And her best friend told him off. Then She said she looks like a rat and googled him on a baseball page. Like what? She googled him and knew where his picture was.. And he has her number.. I'm confused why she didn't open the text in front of me and why she doesn't block his number...

Like I hate to be insecure but come on.. How would you guys have handled this situation ?

Guy labeled fuckboy texts her she doesn't open it... And I tell her u know u can block numbers right nd she says yea she has so many numbers blocked . Then k didn't say nothing else. But wanted to say why don't u block his... And why she doesn't tell him she is in a relationship ... But I didn't wanna sound insecure

Thoughts? Am I crazy or what

If you're worried you shouldn't be with her. Fuck that. Wasted years of my life in a relationship like that.

Three of your last 4 threads have been the same problem with women. Maybe you ought start to re-evaluate yourself. :rolleyes:

If you are "in a relationship" you have every right to question her about it...have her tell him off that's what I would do, you're spending your time and presumably money on this girl that claims she wants to be with you so don't waste your time with nonsense like that...at least that's how I see it. Now if you were talking to other girls and don't care that's a different story lol but that doesn't appear to be the case.

she doesn't really sound like serious relationship material..

but an addition to your harem? I don't see why not.

date her + date other women.

easy peasy

Any bitch with fuckboy in her phone past or present isn't a bitch u wanna date

she doesn't really sound like serious relationship material..

but an addition to your harem? I don't see why not.

date her + date other women.

easy peasy

I agree. Date her for awhile and just see how it goes. I wouldn't get my hopes up on this one. There really isn't any reason for her to have him in her phone as a contact. I would let her know how it makes you feel uneasy and then leave it at that. You aren't close to her yet and I doubt she is serious relationship material anyhow. Have some fun and take it day by day. If you keep having these jealous/paranoid feelings about her I would just let her go and move on if it causes you much stress.

If you're worried you shouldn't be with her. Fuck that. Wasted years of my life in a relationship like that.

My first wife was a cheating bitch. Luckily we were only married a bit over 2 years and had no kids or house to split up.

A few years later I married my present wife and we have been married now almost 20 years. Things always get better. I agree, no need to hang onto a relationship that is causing you pain for any reason.

All women say they want "relationships"...many don't know what they want or lie....if shes very attractive and single...there's reason ;)

Don't ever get mad at the guy. I say this because Every guy wants pussy. Its the girl who has the say.

But in this situation I do feel like shes playing you. If hes labeled fuck boy in her phone. She likes fucking him. She keeps him around for one reason. Keep that in mind.

Fuck your girls sister then you'll feel better that if she is or was mess around nw ur even lol jk. But really if u can't trust her you don't néed her there's to many girls out there

Tell her how you feel about it, that it bothers you,, and would it be ok if you had "fuck girl" texting you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason you date someone is to see what sort or person they are and to see if the 2 of you are compatible. If you aren't move along. If you want to spend days or years trying to change some one. I hope you enjoy the ride.

Date a woman, not a girl...big difference.

She's obviously holding something back that she doesn't want you to know about. She's not your future wife so time to move on now before you waste any more time.

If she was serious about you and her - she would've/should've gone out of her way to show you it was nothing and/or one sided. She doesn't have to, but if it's a real ass girl that WANTS you and wants it to work - she would've made sure you knew it was, in fact, nothing, opening the text and showing the one sided texts, etc. The way she handled it ... My guess is she fucks him and/or used to. And lied to you. And didn't open the text for a reason. When I'm 'dating' chicks I have no interest in I'll keep my phone real secretive and lie like I presume this chick is ... If I actually like the chick I will go out of my way to ensure they see im not being shady and that it's nothing.

My thoughts - get rid of her. She sounds sketch.

How is this thread thriving in this section but my "Why is pussy so powerful" thread moved to the "counseling" forum?

If my thread was moved, shouldn't this one be moved, too?

How is this thread thriving in this section but my "Why is pussy so powerful" thread moved to the "counseling" forum?

If my thread was moved, shouldn't this one be moved, too?

You sure complain a lot.
Let us worry about that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear