YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get rid of emotional depression?

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Living in a challengeable society, we are faced with all variety of pressure. Therefore,we may become rather sensitive and depressed sometimes. Depression is commonly regarded as something insignificant while in some occasions it can cause serious consequence. How do you get ride of emotional depression? Can you share with us?
17854838_151311342065146_3148743856134003295_o.jpg

I've noticed with AAS use for myself controlling the excess estrogen helps. The difference in my emotions without estrogen control compounds and with are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAS is definitely an emotional roller-coaster

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Prozac. If shit is really bad bring out the Effexor

Proper estrogen and stable blood levels make a huge difference. Although I know for some it is much deeper than that.

Keep your mindset in the realm of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and/or Vito Corleone....and if things get really bad....medical cannabis helps. :)

Very low dose lithium has made a huge difference with me... but I have double COMT mutations... I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.

Side note, cardiotone seems to cause a lot of emotional problems in some people.

i think you hit it on the head when you say "society" has a role...society(at least here in the us) has become a coddled wussy tattletale police state where everything is illegal or frowned upon where people try and make other people feel bad for everything...i see it in my kid's school as well in general public...i try and raise my kids in a away to combat these feelings...let them know its not the job of the govt to keep you safe and be involved in your life...its not the job of your school to do anything but teach you educational facts...i try and teach them to be tough and resilient...whats going on in our schools these days is a joke
now i understand there are more aspects to depression and it can be a serious problem..this i think is a good start to just one aspect

Work with those less fortunate. It takes your mind off yourself and gives you someone else to focus on.

Work with those less fortunate. It takes your mind off yourself and gives you someone else to focus on.

Boom!! JJ1 you hit the nail on the head right there. I occasionally volenteer at my churches food bank. No matter how down I am it really puts things into perspective big time. I realized very quickly I have it very good and I am spoiled compared with so many people. If I'm depressed or down it cheers me right up and actually leave feeling greatful + happy!!

Prozac. If shit is really bad bring out the Effexor

I know natty people on that and a lot of them get fat , curious if it would be the same for someone who blasts and cruises ?? Do they get fat ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the key to happiness IMO. Forget self. Think of others. Look to help those in need whenever you can.

If you want to get out of yourself then do something for some one else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws