over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some advise regarding pregnancy

Harry1

Registered
Hope iv posted this in the relevent area, just needed some advise on getting the mrs pregnant been trying for approximately 2.5/3 years, both of us have been checked all bloods/hormones/sperm etc are spot on, the mrs has had various tests done and everything seems to be in order i have also given sperm samples bloods etc. G.Ps are working with us and she has also been put on clomid its coming up to 6 months in 2/3 weeks but still no luck.

Both of our diets are good we both take multivits fish caps etc, i have been running L-carnitine (synthetine) for several months about a year now and shed a ton of weight.

We usually try at the ryt times ovulation etc etc every other day or every 3rd day but still no luck. The 2 issues i have noted are 1 she had all the pregnancy symptoms last year however a month later had heavy bleeding and it never went through, now few weeks ago she had a lot of pregnancy symptoms sick feeling back ache bloating n she even looked a little bloated in the face, she could also smell saw dust in everything lol.. Pregnancy stick showed nothing not even negative, so we waited and tried another test which showed negative, went back to the GP who did a blood test which showed nothing (hcg check) i found it kind of strange that she had these symptoms but is not pregnant.

She has regular scans that show good size eggs etc so now im trying to ask for some tips and advise maybe someone has been in this situation before.. Kind of frustrating for the both of us as we really would like to start a family, I would appreciate any advise/tips etc

Are there any supplements we could try? The basics have been covered so kind of lost

Thank you

Why would you need to take anything if
Everything is "spot on"....????

Was thinking if theres any supplements that can be incorporated in that can have a positive effect or get the ball rolling in a sense.

hmmm....not really man....

if doc says everythings in order....
its just left up to a higher power whether
or not it happens...

my experience.....always happens when your NOT trying....:lightbulb:

It's either going to happen or not.
My friend and his wife tried for as long as you have, and they too were "spot on" but they couldn't get pregnant. They went the IV route
That may be your best option at this point, sometimes it just doesn't work out "naturally" for a plethora of reasons

Thanks gents i guess i will discuss further with my doctor and see what is the best route, and i agree i think its best tol just let it happen in its own time it is rather frustrating

Don't put it in her ass.

What was your sperm count, motility etc

Lol

Im not 100% sure on exact figures but doc did tell me and mentioned they are within normal range, I remember he said some of the heads where different but dont know the exact term used. Bloods came back fine also

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear