over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having a rough time with my gf/fiancé

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Okay so I will try to make this long story as condensed as possible. It all started when my gf started buying her pain meds about 2 years ago. Bills were impossible to pay, lost our town home, now we live in separate houses. We have two children my daughter and her son. My daughter is 8 months old and her son is 3 years old. She is off of the percs but is now taking suboxone. When she first started taking the subs she was so happy and felt normal again. Now she is back to exactly like how she was on percs. I'm getting screamed at every day for not being There helping her with the kids. The finances are still all on me. She can't work cause of back pain. Well I have multiple sclerosis and I still work 2-3 jobs sometimes. I feel like I am not a bad parent but she surely makes me know I am. She also tells me my brain can't process things correctly. So now I am questioning my own sanity. I feel like I am trying to water a dead plant but I'm doing it for the kids not her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF you're not married i would say get out of that toxic relationship
saying you're in it for the kids is a cop out
wouldn't you rather have them growing up in a happy household with parents who love and respect each other
or a household that is in constant turmoil and riddled with resentment between partners?
......but my wife is awesome so i'm probably just spoiled

It's not beneficial for the kids to grow up in such a household. If mom's addicted to drugs and you hate each other, what does that teach them? They will grow up in an unhappy environment, and that's ALL THEY WILL KNOW. You need to hit the road, to be honest. Get custody.

I feel like I am trying to water a dead plant but I'm doing it for the kids not her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

is she hot at least...???

:eek:

She has to get off the suboxone. I got hooked on pain pills and quit cold turkey. A year later tried suboxone one time. It is still an opiate and strong stuff. What they do to the personality is create a false self. That is, if you are curious how it effects her personality.

But honestly man, it is good to talk about this stuff. But this is someone you love (or perhaps that has changed), someone you share parenting with, etc.

But this is a bodybuilding forum. Do you really want to make decisions from posts from guys who you don't really know? If you want to discuss this with someone, talk to a good psychologist who is not going to take your side so easily.

But this is a bodybuilding forum. Do you really want to make decisions from posts from guys who you don't really know? If you want to discuss this with someone, talk to a good psychologist who is not going to take your side so easily.

it really doesn't need to come with someone from any sort of license.. this chick sounds incredibly toxic.

OP, you think she is cruel to you now - when she is your equal.

just imagine how she will treat you when she is your master.

Ended it today, hope I can stay strong for me and my daughter [emoji20]

JK BRO FUCKING RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!

hahaha i have a buddy who did JUST that. married a girl thinking it would 'fix' things :)

i'm glad you ended it OP, but out of curiosity - how long were you two together? and what did you mean by 'staying strong'? are you afraid you may end up going back to her? (not busting balls, just a genuine question)

hahaha i have a buddy who did JUST that. married a girl thinking it would 'fix' things :)

marriage is great until she realizes that you've basically legally made yourself her full-time employee whom she gets paid to fire :eek:

everyone has his or her disappointing thing,hope everything will be better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws