YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has tren messed up relationships or friendships for you?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Anyone ever fuck up a relationship because of tren? Ive had it happen. Over the last three months I almost got in a fight with my best friend as well as a girl I dated two years.

I got mad at my ex for something pretty small when we were out at dinner one night and I totally lost my shit. Told her she has no common sense, and I don't see a life with her and we should just be friends. After that night I felt her pull apart from me and the vibe between us was never the same.

The only thing that is keeping me sane is knowing that she wasn't exactly wife material anyways so Im glad I took that tren :headbang: She was a narcissist chick that lacked empathy and only gave a fuck about herself. Using it as a learning experience, If I ever do meet a chick worth wifing up I won't ever touch that compound.

Also telling myself "ok your on tren now watch how you speak to people" never works. By the time Ive gone off on somebody its already too late and I regret what I've said. These are on low doses...300mg-400mg a week.

Makes me an animal in the gym though. Also Im addicted to the attention I get on it, I feel like superman and can approach any girl any time and my face gets nice and chiseled. Addicting compound. Im a pretty mellow guy when Im off of it, so I can only imagine what its like for guys with big tempers naturally.

Last edited:
Short answer yes, I don’t use tren anymore

It caused some bumps in our relationship because I was always paranoid about other guys. I had absolutely NO REASON to be lol. We talked it out though.

Short answer yes, I don’t use tren anymore

Not sure if I could go cold turkey on it. I am absolutely convinced there is something in tren that just makes women flock to you. What it is I don't know but Ive ran it enough times to know its true.

As for gains, I usually stop responding to it after 4-5 weeks.

For me it was mostly road rage type of incidence. Lack of patience.

It caused some bumps in our relationship because I was always paranoid about other guys. I had absolutely NO REASON to be lol. We talked it out though.

Thats the worst. There were times when I would drive by and was ready to break the door down because I was paranoid she was having someone over. I was never like that before ever. Looking back its pretty embarrassing some of the shit I did on it. Oh well you live and learn

It used to make me more prone to lose my shit (although not nearly as much as most describe here) over small things when I was younger. Never had it affect a friendship, nor a relationship (other than wanting really dirty kinky shit).

Now that I'm older I rarely feel any tren rage with the exception of road rage. It makes road rage go from being pissed off to wanting to break a jaw--but obviously I still never act on it. Just shout in the car etc.

Now if you ask me about HALO...I used it once for 10 days precontest, at a really low dose. I ended up telling my best friend "don't fucking touch that, I'm using it" with intent to destroy him if he even questioned me--I've never done anything like that in my life either before or after that little halo run. He just said sorry and walked off, but gave me tons of shit about it after the contest (told me he saw my eyes and figured better to just sort it out later). Lucky he's a good friend that understood where I was at mentally and didn't hold it against me. I fully believe all the stories about halo ruining relationships and friendships after that!

Not sure if I could go cold turkey on it. I am absolutely convinced there is something in tren that just makes women flock to you. What it is I don't know but Ive ran it enough times to know its true.

The scientist in me wants to say no way...but I too have noticed this enough that it can't be coincidence.

Maybe it's the extreme confidence it gives you? Not sure what else it would be.

Last edited:
Now that I'm older I rarely feel any tren rage with the exception of road rage. It makes road rage go from being pissed off to wanting to break a jaw--but obviously I still never act on it. Just shout in the car etc.

Now if you ask me about HALO...I used it once for 10 days precontest, at a really low dose. I ended up telling my best friend "don't fucking touch that, I'm using it" with intent to destroy him if he even questioned me--I've never done anything like that in my life either before or after that little halo run.

Glad I'm not the only one that had road rage. We share that, as I mentioned earlier. I did one short 20 day cycle of Halo and didn't feel any more anger than I did on tren, was about the same for me.

Tren has definitely caused some fights in romantic relationships in the past. It makes my libido so high that when a girlfriend would turn me down for sex, I would get really upset. I eventually have tren up because that's not a sane reaction and it's not exactly a healthy compound. Lol

Ben Affleck on Trenbalone!

Poor Ben on Tren!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHQ2np6KyU"]After School Special on Steroids - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Lol gear in general has fucked up a lot of relationships for me

If I'm dieting then I can be pretty snappy. But I usually have a calm head on my shoulders once I haven't gone too long without food even without tren

It would make me a little more short tempered, but nothing really extreme. But I was older before I ever touched it, and had learned some important life issues in the past.

I used to be very high strung with a bad temper in my early 20's.....then ended up getting shot over a fight that happened the previous day from a guy who wanted nothing more than to get back at me for what had happened.

Changed my whole outlook on life and how something so trivial could go bad so quickly.....and also squashed my superman ego really quickly.

Now I try to be more understanding that everybody has bad days, and you never know what kind of stress someone else could be under.

So I mind my own business, and would only be confrontational if it's unavoidable to me or a loved one.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yes. Paranoia and short temper. Speaking my mind with no filter, without paying any mind if it were friends or not. Pissed a lot of people off, and messed up friendships beyond repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask me again in the spring, bout to run 900trenE.... Worried im going to kill something....

I went through a break up on Tren and found out she was with someone else. Haven’t done Tren since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner