over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odd situation with a girl i hook up with

vaDImadi

Banned
Registered
So ive known this girl around 4 years, first night i met her i slept with her

Slept with her on and off throughout those 4 years no more than say 10 occasions though because she lives further than is necessary for me to drive to get sex and she isnt gf material

She invites me round on the regular and i turn her down often. Infact, i agree and then let her down...... a lot

She gets angry which is fair enough and wants to know why, i tell her i have genital warts and then accuse her of given them to me rather than just say i cba driving 30 minutes to have sex with you

She gets mad, gets tested, says it wasnt her and stops speaking to me

Fair enough

I randomly ring her one night on a private number when im horny and we get talking anyway she agrees i can come round and agrees to me bringing alcohol but says there will be no sex. (yeah right, why invite me round and agree to get drunk lol)

Whilst drinking she tells me about another guy on the scene "Rob" who she wants to make a go of it with etc and shows me his picture but says they havent had sex yet. This is all fine i just want a bang, shes asking questions like how come i dont want a relationship with her etc etc as we get drunk

Anyway all the alcohol is gone and its bed time, but she is feeling ill and she goes to the bathroom and i hear her throwing up so i just go and get in her bed and wait for her to finish.... like a true gentleman lol

I then hear an allmighty bang. She has stood up and then fallen in the bath and hit her head off whatever. I take her out of the bath and we go to bed. Then have sex, i used a condom but it broke which i did not realise and i cum inside her for the first time.

Morning comes and we wake up and have sex again, with a condom, condom doesnt break all is good

She falls back to sleep and i leave

She texts me asking if she said bye, i say no you were sleeping. I left her a pack of cigarettes i had on the table for her so told her and she was happy about that as she had ran out. She asks what happened with her head because its very sore so i tell her she fell. She says she is going to the hospital to get it checked out.

A days later she has blocked me on whatsapp and wont return my calls

Why would she be doing that ?

I want to hope to god that she feels bad she slept with me when she was getting a good thing going with another guy who could be a relationship so she decided to delete me. That doesnt make much sense though as ive known her for so long and she knows i have 0 interest in pursuing her romantically so if she doesnt speak to me i wont speak to her, therefore blocking me isnt necessary.

The paranoid part of me thinks maybe shes done it because she plans on having a baby so is avoiding all contact so in 6 months she can pop up and say surprise motherfucker im pregnant, and its too late to be talked out of anything

She finally realized that you're shallow, self centered, immature and have absolutely no regard fo her safety of wellbeing. This is so obvious that it's perplexing that you missed it.

The moral of the story: "You are a real dirt bag."

Wtf did I just read? [emoji15][emoji849] Actually can’t figure out why she’s blocked you? Really? Lmao

I think you should approach her differently and apologize for how you have treated her. If she forgives you, that's good for you and for her. If she doesn't, then that is unfortunate.

I don't think what goes around comes around. I don't believe in karma. But i do believe treating others like this will fuck you up. The thing is man, you are aware of how you are treating her. So why keep doing it?

Your paranoid "plan" is possible. You have fucked this girl in the head where you keep rejecting her makes you desirable to her. Poor girl must see herself as nothing. And she is struggling to be something and for whatever reason it has to be you to see her as something.

And it is entirely possible she attempts to be something by keeping the baby. All because you are fucking her up in the head.

If I were you, I would make this right as soon as possible. Not next week, not later, but now.

Last edited:
your paranoid because you know you did something wrong and your mind is reminding you of this

your paranoid because you know you did something wrong and your mind is reminding you of this

100% agree. I'd expect a phone call from Jerry Springer as well, not just her in the near future.

The show topic will be......? (members lets get creative here)

The show topic will be......? (how I faked having genital warts to get her to sleep with me again)

This should get interesting :D

She’s a smoker? Nasty! Wouldn’t touch her ever.

She said no sex. She gets drunks, falls and hits her head. Then you proceed to have sex with her? Be thankful she blocked you. She would have a legit case for charging you with rape.

Or she’s filing a police report on you stating you knocked her unconscious and forced sex on her and now she has your dna cuz of a rape kit done at the hospital.

Or she’s filing a police report on you stating you knocked her unconscious and forced sex on her and now she has your dna cuz of a rape kit done at the hospital.

this could very well be the case..

men don't even have to touch women and they can be thrown in prison for 20 years for rape.

After reading this, I have to ask, "How Old are You".

You sound like a Teenager, with No Experience with Women.

Of Course She Blocked You ~ You Fucked Her and gave Her a Concussion ~ be Lucky she's Not Suing you for Physical and Emotional Damage.
And I'm ready to go Bang my Head in the Bathroom after reading this Juvenile Nonsense.
You didn't want Her until she Blocked You, Now You Want Her ~ Grow-Up.................... JP

:banghead:

I stopped reading after about the 3rd sentence. Can someone summarize in 1 sentence?

this could very well be the case..

men don't even have to touch women and they can be thrown in prison for 20 years for rape.

not without a sound alibi....

with NEVER happen.

Half way to 50!!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads