YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I recently met this girl during lunch while she was ordering at Chick Fil A. The line was unusually long and I guess she saw me getting out of my red z06 and just smiled and said nice car when I got behind her in line. She had a small baby with her about 5-7 months old in a stroller but she looked amazing with her long black hair, dark eyes and a nice curvy butt I couldn't take my eyes off of.

So I made some small talk and tried to ask for her number. She said she would love to meet up with me but she is married and has two kids. As a joke I said I don't really care about that. She smiles and said why don't you add me to Instagram and facebook. I got her info, said bye and left.

Added her to my facebook and my Instagram the same day. Next day I noticed she was on facebook messenger and I messaged her. Not exactly sure why but I asked her if I could just hang out with her as a friend. She seemed hesitant at first but said she could meet me for lunch. Now I have been seeing her regularly 2-3 times a week during the day and I never call or text her in case the husband is there but I respond if she texts back.

Over the last couple of weeks I made out with her when she came to my house but today was the first time I went all the way and it was amazing.

After she left I felt very mixed feelings. She is nice. I like hanging out with her. But at the end of the day she is married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. The testosterone fueled male inside me says keep it going and don't think. The other part of me says its not going anywhere and as a single, 34 year old man I shouldn't be doing this. Any real world non sarcastic advice would be really appreciated.

All I have to say is.... you are a peice of shit if you Persue, and she is already a peice of shit.

Lol. Stick it out bro, shes a keeper. She wont cheat on you, shes over that shit now

Lol. Stick it out bro, shes a keeper. She wont cheat on you, shes over that shit now

I'm not the marriage or stay with one girl kind of guy so that isn't something I'm concerned about. But her husband seems like a really good man and that bothers me whenever I get intimate with her in my head.

Currently and it’s absolutely not worth it or justifiable.

As if there arent any single women... shes a liar and a cheat, shady loser... and for fucks sake why dont you have your bar set higher, and with better standards?

Almost laughable if it wasnt so sadly pathetic

most men's brain located btween their legs ... rofl...

Seriously, how would u feel if yr wife is cheating on u? ?:rolleyes:

I have so many mixed emotions. I have never done this before.

Your looking for people to tell you it’s ok. It’s not. The opinion here that matters is yours man. It comes down to being a big boy and owning up to the situation.

Have better physical control over yourself...this is a no brainer if you aren't a psychopath

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dont do it karma is a bitch everything i have ever done has came back to me.

Be an adult be responsible. Conduct yourself like a man. This is immature child shit

She’s married. Don’t be that piece of shit. There’s a man code. Honor it. If you persue it, you are not a man. She swore an oath before god to be his other half. And she’s messing around.

This is why I have no hope for humanity

Sounds like you're both losers. Great fit!

Damn bro a red z06? My panties are wet already.

She’s married. Don’t be that piece of shit. There’s a man code. Honor it. If you persue it, you are not a man. She swore an oath before god to be his other half. And she’s messing around.

This is why I have no hope for humanity

That post almost makes me want to cry :(

OP - I was in similar shoes as you. I had more of an emotional relationship and minimal physical but sounds very similar. Long story short it didn't end well and you both get hurt in the end. The ride is fun but the destination is inevitably shitty.

In my situation the other guy was passive type of person but you never know if someone is going to add a gun into the mix. Read the paper. This shit happens.

On the other hand, my best friend had, again, a similar situation and he is now married to the girl now. Haha, so you never know. In his situation he was the married one though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131