YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you guys leave your girlfriend if you caught her talking to another man in text

Jelet

Registered
She was talking to a man over text messenging that i saw. The thing is she told him she has a boyfriend (me). Then he said he was envious after she said she has bf, and but he talks to her still. She says they are just friends to me , which is true since she said she has a bf when he tried to meet with her. But still annoys me that she talks to him after he tried to go out with her he keeps asking her about her day and has a convo with her. Even though she wont meet with him. and she said she had a bf before i even read the convo, i told her to scroll up for me to read the convo... But i saw stuff that i didnt like... Like him saying talk to you later then she said talk to you later *hugs* or something similar. i didnt like that. "*hugs* to say good bye to him... after he said he was envious that she has a boyfriend... and continue to talk to him... even though its basic convo, its obvious the guy is trying to get into her pants. one of those needy guys that kiss ass, asking about her day and bs like that. i dont think she will cheat on me with him because im with her all the time but still i dont like this man texting her. i know he wnats to fuck her. but i dont want to be insecure and tell her to block his ass from text message...

but then again i talk to other girls to (i dont ask them out or flirt with them, just convos. but lord knows if i was single i would smash them and ask them out, the next day. feel like thats whats going on here, she wait till she break up with me then go out with him), some want to meet but i decline them. So i would be hypocrite to be mad at her. But still i feel like for a woman it should be different than a man.

the way i see it, she is keeping him around in case we break up. then she goes to him and gives him a chance for a date.

but again i am hipocrit. i hae like 6 different girls that i keep contact with here and there. maybe once a week or 2 times a month..

but this guy seems to be texting her everyday or every other day... i dont like that. texting someone everyday... i know she wont cheat on me because im always with her but its annoying to deal with. but i dont want to control her ya know

Last edited:
Acting so beta. Dump her and fuck her friend promptly. She's talking to another dude, keeping him on the back burner. She may have even hooked up with him. Doesn't respect you or fear losing you if you found out, apparently. If you play that role with her, you'll always be playing it. If she felt that strongly about you, she wouldn't need to be entertaining herself with someone else. Move on until you find someone that's as loyal as you're willing to be. Hard realities, bitter pills.

Thank me when youre not her door mat in 2 years. I'd also consider signing up for slice's motivational speaking seminar on misogyny.

Last edited:
she's not yours, it's just your turn.

keep her around if you want, but feel free to pursue other women IMO

You’ve already tasted his dick on her mouth... time to move on.. you’ll see the “just a friend” will be her boyfriend y next weekend

Since she's already doing it, you do it too and make sure she finds out. Hey, it must be OK right?

As you yourself and others have already said - she already has "Plan B"... If she hasn't cheated yet, you guys are just one big fight or one drunken night apart from her cheating on you. Sorry, bud... I know that's not what you want to hear.

For me it truly depends on what was talked about. I'd have to be able to read all of it before i made my decision

For me it truly depends on what was talked about. I'd have to be able to read all of it before i made my decision
That would never happen though... she'll delete anything incriminating. My ex deletes our calls and most of our texts just to make sure "dickhead" doesn't know we talk all the time, and civilly at that... and we don't even have anything physical going on.

As you yourself and others have already said - she already has "Plan B"... If she hasn't cheated yet, you guys are just one big fight or one drunken night apart from her cheating on you. Sorry, bud... I know that's not what you want to hear.

Same shit happened with my ex, like seriously.
She had multiple (in my opinion ugly dudes) talking to her via chat that she got to know from going out.
I knew about it, I told her I didn’t like it, she kept doing it:”just friends, he’s annoying, he’s a total nerd wtf”
When I asked her why she didn’t just stop talking or tell them leave me alone, if they’re nerds anyway, she said: “I don’t want to come off as a bitch”.

Guess what, we got into arguements over this shit. One very large argument lead to her cheating on me with a 125 pound skinny wannabe guitar player faggot.

She’s lucky to be still alive and I’m lucky to not be in jail.
I showed her the door.

Bro, it sounds exactly like what I’m reading here. I can’t advise on what to do, that’s up to you, just be wary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start texting another girl and see if that bothers her the way it bothers you. If it does, give her the analogy. If it doesn't.. well that will tell you a lot bout yourself and her..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
lol you guys are hilarious.. you care so much..

waiting to be unplugged

just to give you guys an update its over. I told her and she gave me such a stupid response like she talks to men because i dont talk to her its always her talking to me. And just because she talks to them doesnt mean she will have sex with them... gave me that stupid bullshit... Told me when she has feelings for someone if we breaks up it takes months for her to be able to have sex with someone else. she talks to them because she is bored at work etc ... that stupid bs.

i wish i can understand . but she is not a whore she is somewhat true. unless she fucks another guy just to getb ack at me. . She is a unique girl, it hurts her to have an orgasm... so she doesnt orgasm... sex feels good but she cant have an orgasm. she doesnt get that horny low sex drive etc.

hurts me inside... but i also feel a relief because its about to be summer and now i can travel with my friends to europe as single man and go to ukraine after for a month! :headbang: but still hurts me inside that its over but i dont want to be that guy in his 40's who hates his life with a wife and kid he supports where the wife walk all over him.. so better for me to feel the pain now.. im sure ill move on when im in ukraine for a month...( i do photoshop work and SEO online so i can work anywhere,)

Last edited:
just to give more update she hit me. of course im done with her but i talked to her some more and she said

"he is like a brother to me i known him for 5 years"
"of course he tries to have sex with me, but i always decline because i dont like him like that"

tells me how she was talking to him always about me, and told me i was just looking for a reason to break up with her. LOL he trying to turn her against me. so he can fuck her. the more she talks to me now the more i realize she is a little crazy.

he was saying i am crazy and she deserves better . he is trying to turn her against me and she doesnt see it... she already admits to him trying to have sex with her for longest time but he always declines his invites...

def not gf material. but damn these bitches are xrazy these days to think like that... just when you tink you know someone.

she also said he is like a brother to me.... a brother trying to fk her wtf? she has no friends... and he is her only friend she said... she known him for 5 years. yet tries to get with her she says but she talks to him. she say she has no friends. lol...:eek::banghead:

why did you even talk to her? should have just hard nexted her and been off to the next chick

just to give more update she hit me. of course im done with her but i talked to her some more and she said

"he is like a brother to me i known him for 5 years"
"of course he tries to have sex with me, but i always decline because i dont like him like that"

tells me how she was talking to him always about me, and told me i was just looking for a reason to break up with her. LOL he trying to turn her against me. so he can fuck her. the more she talks to me now the more i realize she is a little crazy.

he was saying i am crazy and she deserves better . he is trying to turn her against me and she doesnt see it... she already admits to him trying to have sex with her for longest time but he always declines his invites...

def not gf material. but damn these bitches are xrazy these days to think like that... just when you tink you know someone.

Then she was disrespecting you. No women that really cares about you, will keep on texting with a guy who wants to have sex, unless they are intrigued to have it with that person.

Yes I would bounce. Sorry bro but I don't know how you can trust someone after that. She needs unhealthy attention

Then she was disrespecting you. No women that really cares about you, will keep on texting with a guy who wants to have sex, unless they are intrigued to have it with that person.

On point!
She is not honorable or respectable to you as a man. I would ditch the bitch!
Fuck around or settle down with a nice women that respects her you.

I think we all basically spelled it out for you, most importantly learn from those that have been there before many of us in this day and age have been through multiple divorces, mulitple relationships and can see through the bullshit women games. Its like having xray vision lol we see the truth lol

Just saying life is short life and be happy enjoy it, hard times come and go but don't make it harder on yourself. alpha this shit don't be her beta.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131