over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
PM I don’t even know if this is the right forum to post this on so mods, pull it down if you don’t deem it PM material .

Anyways long story short, my fiancé and I have always been into fitness yada yada, she started an Instagram like 3 months ago and honestly posts her butt up like 3-5x a week (it’s ridiculous).... she even had a MLB player in my city DM her.

Would you guys feel this is acceptable behavior for your wife, gf, or fiancé? I’m a little bit older and really think it’s a cry for male attention..... not like I didn’t spend $9100 on a ring 5 months ago lol

I feel this is not acceptable and just want to make sure I’m not crazy. The woman will not stop posting her butt and it’s getting to be too much
Ahhh the age of Instagram butt pics until you get engaged to one :banghead:

Post pics of butt / link to IG for accurate advice.

That’ll blow my cover brother lol and she’d lose it if she knew I put it online asking about her butt pics . It’s just yoga pants , run of the mill nice butt

It sounds like it's a problem. I wouldn't be cool with it.

If you date a really attractive girl you have to be prepared for other guys giving her attention. If she wasn't posting on Instagram it could still happen in the gym, at the grocery store, etc. At least she's being open with you about guys contacting her.

Yeah it’s always been cool with me and people I’m dating. Personally, I’ve always thought guys who got bent out of shape over similar stuff are just insecure but that obviously isn’t the case with everyone.

Hell, I encourage it so all the other bros can see what I tap on the daily and remind them what they’re missing lol. Same thing when we go out - told the girl I’m dating to dress like a slut for New Years just cause I love the eyecandy myself and gets me going by the time we get home.

IG and real life are two very different things though so I wouldn’t ever mix the two and don’t myself.

Last edited:
Why would you marry a girl who is seeking attn and validation from other males? Even if shes making money off it it shes doing more than what shes telling you.

Have you discussed this with her?

I would only encourage it if she was making money off of it. Then you can feel pretty good about her buying you presents with money made off of her nice looking ass.

Otherwise, she's just doing it for ATTENTION. In my opinion, if she's entirely happy with your relationship and getting enough attention from you, then why the hell does she feel the need to go out and seek attention from other men?

But it doesn't mean you aren't enough for her from the perspective of the relationship. It most likely just means she seeks attention (see, attention whore). Lots of girls AND guys are attention whores. Perfectly happy marriages, relationships, etc - but still seek attention or validation from others.

IMO - If she loves you, you should just be able to tell her it bothers you and you'd like her to stop - and she should comply.

If you date a really attractive girl you have to be prepared for other guys giving her attention. If she wasn't posting on Instagram it could still happen in the gym, at the grocery store, etc. At least she's being open with you about guys contacting her.

One is just living life and the other is actively seeking attention, totally different scenarios. A good looking girl can't help being good looking but she either obsesses about it or she doesn't.

Have you discussed this with her?

Everyone here has the best advice , you guys are awesome.

Yes I said that’s your call but being engaged and all i don’t like it.
There are also zero pics of us on it, the reason being guys won’t like and follow if they know she is taken.
It’s a tough subject because on one hand you don’t want to be controlling but on the other hand you are marrying someone that started blasting a’s pics with sexual captions.

It’s just Instagram, maybe I’m old school but i don’t really agree with it, it’s getting out of control

She’s actively looking for attention from other males. Hell to the no.

My fiancé is a ex fitness chick, and she dresses conservative when I’m not out with her. When I’m with her, she rocks her leather leggings and tube tops. It’s about respect for your mate.

Well that’s our relationship. I woundnt want to possibly marry a chick fishing for other dudes attention.

I would only encourage it if she was making money off of it. Then you can feel pretty good about her buying you presents with money made off of her nice looking ass.

Otherwise, she's just doing it for ATTENTION. In my opinion, if she's entirely happy with your relationship and getting enough attention from you, then why the hell does she feel the need to go out and seek attention from other men?

But it doesn't mean you aren't enough for her from the perspective of the relationship. It most likely just means she seeks attention (see, attention whore). Lots of girls AND guys are attention whores. Perfectly happy marriages, relationships, etc - but still seek attention or validation from others.

IMO - If she loves you, you should just be able to tell her it bothers you and you'd like her to stop - and she should comply.

See she claims she does make money off it now to post pics, but she hasn’t had it long and has never competed etc so I’m not sure who would want to pay her to tag a product with her butt in Yoga pants
The girl works in nursing, she makes enough money so that’s why I’m not buying it lol

Yeah it’s always been cool with me and people I’m dating. Personally, I’ve always thought guys who got bent out of shape over similar stuff are just insecure but that obviously isn’t the case with everyone.

Hell, I encourage it so all the other bros can see what I tap on the daily and remind them what they’re missing lol. Same thing when we go out - told the girl I’m dating to dress like a slut for New Years just cause I love the eyecandy myself and gets me going by the time we get home.

IG and real life are two very different things though so I wouldn’t ever mix the two and don’t myself.

You like bros knowing what your tapping. That's a proper not insecure behaviour.
You tell the girls you're dating to dress like a slut. You sir hold women in very high regards.

Sexually provocative pictures posted online and no pictures or mentions of yourself at all when you're freaking engaged???

That sounds like trouble to me boss.

Sexually provocative pictures posted online and no pictures or mentions of yourself at all when you're freaking engaged???

True, but plenty of guys are doing the same thing while never mentioning their significant other.

She’s actively looking for attention from other males. Hell to the no.

My fiancé is a ex fitness chick, and she dresses conservative when I’m not out with her. When I’m with her, she rocks her leather leggings and tube tops. It’s about respect for your mate.

Well that’s our relationship. I woundnt want to possibly marry a chick fishing for other dudes attention.

x2

While she is logged into her account walk up and ask to see some messages she gets. When she pulls up message after message of huge dic pics, ask her how she thinks you should feel about that.

Send her a nice picture of the two of you and ask her to post it. If she won't, time to have a talk.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear