over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting snubbed by a girl

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 12 years...

I figured I would message a new girl I had been interested in a long time ago and am still friends on facebook and see around here and there. In my mind she is kind of low lying fruit I thought I would see if she would hangout and help to get my mind off of my recent break up. The girl is very nice looking and always in different relationships with guys who seem kind of goofy looking or people who shouldn't be dating such a nice looking girl. I don't see her as really marriage material and thats definitely not what I'm looking for here. But she is a fun in the sense she funny and can handle a couple of drinks.

Anyway, I message her on facebook and we chat a little bit and I ask her to let me know if she is free over the weekend and if she would like to get a coffee or drink. She says "I'll let you know"...

3 weeks go by and I figure she blew me off but I figure I would message her once more and ask her how she is... She never responds...

Anyway, it peeves me off. Again, the girls dates people who don't look like they workout or have much going for them and I have and always had a better than average body and have a decent job, house, car and am a genuinely nice person...

I kind of looked at the girl like low lying fruit and someone who would take me up on offers to hang out here she is snubbing me. I have dated girls much prettier than her over the years and have a hard time understanding this.

Let me know what you think...

Perhaps she is intimidated? Not uncommon for woman to categorize big dudes as jerks, meatheads and many other stereotyopes.

Maybe she figure out she is low lying fruit to you.

Maybe she realized you just broke up with your girl and are just using her as a rebound. I just wouldnt message her anymore. If shes interested shell most likely message you

Ok, thanks guys. I guess its best I don't message the girl anymore.

I guess I'll chalk this one up as a loss.

Its just a weird feeling being turned down by someone who you thought would be happy to have your attention.

And I don't mean to be a duetsch calling the girl low lying fruit. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn't have much going for her and has a poor dating history. Its almost like she dates people that are no good and are kind of scummy. Honestly its really weird.

She could also be seeing someone or just not interested. I have gotten rejected a bunch by girls where I thought I was doing them a favor. Then sometimes I would get ones who I thought were way out of my league who wouldn't leave me alone. Never know what the deal is. The best thing for me was to cover as much ground as possible. I am not in sales but would try to gather as many "leads" as possible, stack up my weekend with as many dates as I could and go into all of this knowing most won't work out. I would check out the dating apps, Facebook is not as easy to hook up on as it used to be.

Get a few more years on you bud you won’t be concerned with such issues. Women come and go there’s a million of em and you can find hot slutty ones anywhere. Won’t matter to you anymore once you mature a bit more. Have your fun but one day you’ll want someone who’s loyal not some easy pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me..I would look at this as a favor. Shes not wasting your time or money miss leading you. No need to waste time pondering why. It could be anything as silly as your hair cut, the way you dress, your height, maybe you remind her of someone she dislikes.

You sound pretty well balanced. I'm sure you meet up with one much hotter and better suited for you in time.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm glad Im not the only one experiencing similar issues.

I talked with my best friend and discussed the matter. We kind of talked about the same things. Its funny how random it is with girls.

I like the idea of asking out girls when I see some sort of connection even if it seems a long shot because you never know.I figure for every ten girls I ask out I will get one yes so its ok and a better thing to ask rather than regret it. As I get older I realize how normal it is to ask girls out and not some scary thing like when I was younger. I mean most of us wind up with a partner eventually and thats normal. I get less embarrassed being turned down and just move on these days.

One of the funny things I talked with my best friend was when I was feeling a bit of low self esteem years ago and asked out a girl I was totally not interested in and she turned me down. I felt like shit afterward. I now look back at this and laugh at how ridiculous this was.

I also talked with him about several other girls that catch my interest and how I should put myself out there and ask one or all of them out when the chance arrises. Of course I'll be posting abut it later on.

Thanks guys.

If you get tired of asking women out, just sit back and they will ask you out. I had quite a few girlfriends like that. Usually they wont ask you out unless they think they have a good chance of success, so you get some good looking women for the most part. Even back more than 20 years ago women would ask me out, and I bet it is more common these days for women to ask guys out.

I've had girls tell me that they didn't think they were good enough for me. If you saw what I've taken home before, that's obviously not true. Also, I'll be honest... Some girls are weary about relationships with obviously in shape guys because many assume that we're obsessed, too uptight and don't have enough time to devote to a girl. I've heard bad things about bodybuilders from women, there truly are a lot of emotionally damaged guys out there who can't overcome their insecurities and the woman becomes their thing to either control or abuse. Don't discount your appearance, either. If she thinks you might be on steroids, there's a good chance she's scared shitless of that thanks to the media. Some women don't like muscular guys due to their own insecurities, also. I'm not judging her, but there's also the possibility she dates these dorky looking guys so she can either control them or she has self esteem issues.

Are you on tinder? Get it on with your swipes. If a girl doesn't like you move on and move quick. Make sure your clothes your job your car and house are on point and that you are not an asshole. You gotta move quick or girls will waste your time.

I used to fuck a lot of girls from tinder pof I was on all of them and paid tender I had a house on salt water. I ficked girls from the gym, popeys chicken the gas station anywhere, bars aren't even that great. Tinder was the best. A lot of girls did not want to fuck me though and I had some strange experiences too

It sounds like you need to take care of yourself first and foremost.

is this really an issue in the age of MGTOW and being 'red pilled' ??
young man issues i suppose.
as a grown, financially stable, jacked and tan man, being 'snubbed' hasnt been an issue for me since the late 90s.
so much, i forgot being 'snubbed' was even a thing.
then again, the older you are, the more you have to lose.. the more selective you become.

Fuck MGTOW. I think those guys just give up who think like that. I’m cool with other guys taking themselves out of the game....means even more for me.

If you get tired of asking women out, just sit back and they will ask you out. I had quite a few girlfriends like that. Usually they wont ask you out unless they think they have a good chance of success, so you get some good looking women for the most part. Even back more than 20 years ago women would ask me out, and I bet it is more common these days for women to ask guys out.

It’s extremely common to have woman ask me out. They won’t typically come out and ask me out but the ones I’ve gotten to know started asking me to go out with them.

I found that once you truly take care of yourself, you are truly able to love better.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 12 years...

I figured I would message a new girl I had been interested in a long time ago and am still friends on facebook and see around here and there. In my mind she is kind of low lying fruit I thought I would see if she would hangout and help to get my mind off of my recent break up. The girl is very nice looking and always in different relationships with guys who seem kind of goofy looking or people who shouldn't be dating such a nice looking girl. I don't see her as really marriage material and thats definitely not what I'm looking for here. But she is a fun in the sense she funny and can handle a couple of drinks.

Anyway, I message her on facebook and we chat a little bit and I ask her to let me know if she is free over the weekend and if she would like to get a coffee or drink. She says "I'll let you know"...

3 weeks go by and I figure she blew me off but I figure I would message her once more and ask her how she is... She never responds...

Anyway, it peeves me off. Again, the girls dates people who don't look like they workout or have much going for them and I have and always had a better than average body and have a decent job, house, car and am a genuinely nice person...

I kind of looked at the girl like low lying fruit and someone who would take me up on offers to hang out here she is snubbing me. I have dated girls much prettier than her over the years and have a hard time understanding this.

Let me know what you think...

She probably understanda that you just went through a breakup and sees you as only seeing her as a rebound. Or someone your just trying to sleep with to get over your ex

She probably understanda that you just went through a breakup and sees you as only seeing her as a rebound. Or someone your just trying to sleep with to get over your ex

Good insight, didn't really think about that.

Also.. Hell... Maybe she's just not into you? Lol. I've had chubby girls turn me down, it happens. As fit, good looking and charming as you might be, we have to accept the fact that we are not, in fact, God's gift to women lol I know how big of an ego blow that can be, though.

Fuck MGTOW. I think those guys just give up who think like that. I’m cool with other guys taking themselves out of the game....means even more for me.
MGTOW isnt taking oneself out of the game.
it just means the days of chivalry, honesty, and simping are over.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws