over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swinging aka wife swapping

nicw

Newbies
Has anyone here done wife swapping with there other half? And if so was it worth it? Any regrets? How did u feel watchin or partner with another man? The reason I ask is that me and my fiancée might/will be doing it in the near future.we are very secure and comfortable in our relationship and although the thought of it all excites me no end it also scares the crap outta me lol. So fellas am I making a huge mistake here or we only live once and go for it?

Sometimes bringing fantasy to reality can become a nightmare....in other cases it works great....that really depends on the 2 of you and how you handle the situation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Faith in humanity demolished...

Also, you will catch a lot of crap in this thread......guys on this forum are ruthless so be forewarned. :p

There is no way id let anyone else touch my girl. Everyone ive known to swing hasnt worked and on there 2nd or 3rd wife.

If you don't mind seeing your girl getting boned from behind, then by all means, you should do it.

Also, you will catch a lot of crap in this thread......guys on this forum are ruthless so be forewarned. :p

Oh yea ruthless... let another man fuck the love of my life, while I watch

Maybe I should of putting in if u have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all lol

in my mind it comes down to whether or not your desire to sleep with another girl outweighs our discomfort at your girl sleeping with someone else.

Personally, as much as I'd like to sleep with someone else, I REALLY don't like the idea of my girl sleeping with another dude, so swinging is not for me.

Maybe I should of putting in if u have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all lol

The truth is you are not even married and you are thinking about having sex with other women, so by that youd be okay see your said fiance getting it from the back from another man...

do you truly love this girl ? Love isnt all about sex...

Me and my exgirlfriend were swingers but we had a rule no guys,just girls.
She was bi-sexual so she didn't mind just woman.
But after a year aid multiple threesomes foursomes,I started getting board like why can't just the 2 of us just have sex.
also she like watching me with multiple woman it turned her on, but even that got old after developing real feelings for her.
Eventually I had enough. and we broke up.
I never thought I would have enough of having sex with multiple woman a night

I would never in my life....EVER....allow any man or woman to touch my woman.

I dont share my woman and I never will....she is far too beautiful to be passing around like a filthy whore.

Only god knows where their dick or pussy has been....

That shit will only bring out PROBLEMS and INSECURITIES! Fuck that BRO!

Me and my exgirlfriend were swingers but we had a rule no guys,just girls.
She was bi-sexual so she didn't mind just woman.
But after a year aid multiple threesomes foursomes,I started getting board like why can't just the 2 of us just have sex.
also she like watching me with multiple woman it turned her on, but even that got old after developing real feelings for her.
Eventually I had enough. and we broke up.
I never thought I would have enough of having sex with multiple woman a night

NOW faith in humanity is demolished...

The truth is you are not even married and you are thinking about having sex with other women, so by that youd be okay see your said fiance getting it from the back from another man...

do you truly love this girl ? Love isnt all about sex...

Yeah were in this for the long haul I couldn't ever see myself leaving her for anyone else,we look at sex as adult fun and have a very adventurous sex life wit role play and toys and what not,so is it so bad to have adult fun wit like minded people?

How could you kiss your fiancè again after watching her eatin another mans cock and then garglin his load?? The thought of wife swapping repulses me. No way will it end good IMO

lol

:a;tion-sm

How could you kiss your fiancè again after watching her eatin another mans cock and then garglin his load?? The thought of wife swapping repulses me. No way will it end good IMO

That is a very valid point.

kind of a random first really post in a bodybuilding forum, but I use to swing when I was younger, not with my wife but my ex girl friend. It was a blast and i really didnt care watching her with another guy cause i was to busy with the other girl. But in reality i would never have married her and it was just being 21 and having fun.

As for my wife, never ever would i consider that. Sex is for enjoyment and when i got married she is the only women i want to sleep with period. If this was some girl then i would say go for it, but you will never get the site out of your mind of some one drilling your fiance and if he does it better then you, then your fucked.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131