over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dicey situation

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Well here it is. I met this woman who I like so far. Buts its in the beginning stages anyway. Here is the kicker. She's a cop. And she's hot if you can believe that. LOL. She hasn't asked my about juice yet. Which is unusual because women usually ask right off the bat because of how I look evidently. I'm sure it will come up at some point. I have dealt with this with another female cop I went out with. She had no problems with it. Would you guys be shitting your pants? Or would you run like hell to begin with? LOL. She said it is hard for her to date when men find out what she does. I told her those guys are pussy's because they are insecure and intimidated by her. She liked that. :D

Cops are people too...and are more understanding. I know a few and all have a background lol. I am more than sure that either she will just turn a blind eye or ask you to never keep it around her or in her sight. Kind of like me with my old lady because of her kid doing drugs...I had to evict them out my house because the little girl wont act right but atleast I am not caught in the bs as bad if something was to happen. Its more of protection against our lively hood...ps I am not a cop but I do have a federal license from the USCG and I be damned if I let some kid strip me of making over 6 figures a year

I am sure you will be fine...just be honest when she asks but make sure you dont have nothing on you or in your house lol

She's a women. Is she really digs you she will let of lot of shit slide to be with you. The only issue I see about her knowing is if you both have a nasty break up and she doesn't play fair. Personally I'd keep on the DL, unless you plan on marrying this women one day.

1) don't trust women
2) dont't trust cops

Survey says, keep your mouth shut.

1) don't trust women
2) dont't trust cops

Never admit anything to the police
very few police 'people' can be a person first and a cop second.

1) don't trust women
2) dont't trust cops

BOOM!! Right here

What if she's cool with it till you guys start to have issues then your fucked. Tell her your all natural.

She had too many anger, bitterness issues from her childhood and an ex that treated her badly. Sad really I think she has a good heart deep down. But she is just an unhappy person. Not for me. Looks amazing naked. And even more so for 44 years old. Not a blemish or stretch mark on her body anywhere. But oh well you just move on to the next one.

There is no difference if u tell her or not. If things go bad and she wants to get at u, does it matter if u said u took them or if she suspects?? The answer is no. Its not like she read u miranda and u admitted to give her probable cause! Now on the other hand, if u dont think its going to last, then y even talk about it? If u see a future with her, then be honest from the get go.

Well here it is. I met this woman who I like so far. Buts its in the beginning stages anyway. Here is the kicker. She's a cop. And she's hot if you can believe that. LOL. She hasn't asked my about juice yet. Which is unusual because women usually ask right off the bat because of how I look evidently. I'm sure it will come up at some point. I have dealt with this with another female cop I went out with. She had no problems with it. Would you guys be shitting your pants? Or would you run like hell to begin with? LOL. She said it is hard for her to date when men find out what she does. I told her those guys are pussy's because they are insecure and intimidated by her. She liked that. :D
Hey AllLoaded up. Not sure how it is in the US or UK but, here North of the border I personally several cops that are on juice. One work SWAT and anti ganga (Hells Angel other bike gang mostly).
Now as your self would you rather have a 6 foot 175-185 lbs knocking doors. Or a 6 foot 220-250 lbs ripped smashing down those doors? I like option 2. And as far as I know the police have a don't ask' don't tell policy. I wouldn't worry about..she sounds like a great gal. Even if it comes up in a negative way she's been having a relationship with someone who is obviously a gear user. Nothing she could say would be dismissed by the courts. Don't get to wrapped up in those thoughts, enjoy it while it lasts. ... Just know at worst she will get the brunt of it. ... Ah "sex and other drugs" namely gear. .lol
Good luck and I hope everything works out
Plan Z

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hey AllLoaded up. Not sure how it is in the US or UK but, here North of the border I personally several cops that are on juice. One work SWAT and anti ganga (Hells Angel other bike gang mostly).
Now as your self would you rather have a 6 foot 175-185 lbs knocking doors. Or a 6 foot 220-250 lbs ripped smashing down those doors? I like option 2. And as far as I know the police have a don't ask' don't tell policy. I wouldn't worry about..she sounds like a great gal. Even if it comes up in a negative way she's been having a relationship with someone who is obviously a gear user. Nothing she could say would be dismissed by the courts. Don't get to wrapped up in those thoughts, enjoy it while it lasts. ... Just know at worst she will get the brunt of it. ... Ah "sex and other drugs" namely gear. .lol
Good luck and I hope everything works out
Plan Z

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

definitely sound reasoning..

I've never heard of a woman doing something irrational or vindictive.

Hello. Mcfly. She's a cop. If something ever goes sour she will always have the upper hand if she wants it. A pissed off woman can get very vindictive. And her being in the position shes in , it can and probably will get a whole lot worse. I can only imagine what my life would have been like if some of my exes had badges. And not only that but some of her best friend's have badges too. Oh no, not me. I'm out !! But thats just me.

If she is a smart cop, she already knows and probably doesn't care.

That being said, on a flip of a dime her emotions could go into a rage and I wouldn't trust her!!!!

Never trust a cop and especially as Bell Biv DeVoe said "never trust a big butt and a smile"

Last edited:
If she is a smart cop, she already knows and probably doesn't care.
That being said, on a flip of a dime her emotions could go into a rage and I wouldn't trust her!!!!

Never trust a cop and especially as Bell Biv DeVoe said "never trust a big butt and a smile"

'Well, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court'

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 257
She could be cool....although..Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

'Well, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court'

This pic is perfect for that...love that movie.

But who likes to go to court? No pussy is good enough for me to deal with in court and pay for a lawyer. Plus, you think a Judge is going to believe you or a COP? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm come on man

She don't ask don't tell... If you think its more than a casual relationship then you "may" want to consider approaching the topic on your own with her. Don't forget, it affects her professional career as well if something were to happen.

Now, I don't know you or anything about you or what you do (are you a casual user, or are you supplying your buddies) and truthfully it doesn't matter but from experience... Don't straight up lie, be up front and be educated about it.

I cant stress this enough...... Be absolutely, 100% sure you can trust her. And always figure that no matter who she is, you cant trust her 100%, esp with this kind of history. Woman will do some crazy shit if the relationship ends, esp if it your ending it first. And that's the moment you end up finding out type of person she is- but at that point it may be too late.

Remember this quote "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

I had all kinds of shit go down............ Way more then I prefer to post. Moral of the story, don't trust anyone and don't tell anyone who doesn't need to know your business.

j6

You now have to marry her or when you break up she's going to bust you lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members