over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to compete in the North American

didifit

Newbies
Hi!! Everyone, I have been reading this forum for quiet a bit and finally decided to write, I have learnt a lot from you and hope you can give me a little hand on this. Very quick let me tell you more about my cometition background.
I am 29 year old female, I am 5´8 and I weight 63kg. 68kg. off season. I started compiting in 2005 in the novice figure division in my country, Mexico city to be more specific. I won my class. In 2006 I competed in the classified tall class and I am currently the National champion, therefore I was chosen to compete in the North American last September, I did not do well since I placed 17th out of 19 competitors in the tall class. I will send some pictures of that event and I would appreciate your comments since it is on my plans to go and compete this year. I am trying to rank better thats my goal and I want to know what you judges want, last year I was totally blind on what judges wanted and I was not secure nor confident on what I presented.
**broken link removed**
NORTH AMERICA SEPTEMBER 2006
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
The last picture is in Mexico I won my class, a week before the North American, my best form.
**broken link removed**
THANKS AGAIN, HOPE YOU CAN COMMENT ON MY PHYSIQUE I AM OPEN AND SURE I WILL LEARN A LOT FROM YOUR COMMENTS.

I have been looking over and over at your pics and to be honest, I can't find any faults. Actually, in these pics, you look pro standard.

I think the only way to tell why you placed so low is to see photos of you in the line up and see what the other girls had over you.

I think some of the judges here judged the NorthAmerican's, so you might get some imput from them.

Thanks big A I reallly appreciate your comments, I will wait for more answers. Thanks again for your time.
Just a quick comment about figure competitors in my country, girls are really getting big and you can also see the side effects of the exccess, so this is not the tendency I will like to follow, I have followed Davana Medina, Jenny Lynn and other figure competitors in the US very close and is that tendency I want to follow, therefore I am working hard on my upper body, since my lower part like many latin physiques is big enough.

Hello didifit, you look beautiful. There are so many variables to consider. Most likely the judges had never seen you before so this was a factor. Second, things such as proper suit cut/fit, and design are also viewed. It's my opinion that you are hitting your relax shots differently then the majority of girls competing in the states. That is something I would change or work on if I were you. If you could post some more quarter shots then this would allow me to access your physique a little better.

Are there any pro qualifiers in Mexico or Central America?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131