over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 2008 Contest Pics

BigIronMike25

Newbies
Judges please critique these....i want to improve bigtime for 2009

this was my 2nd show....im in the turqoise trunks

**broken link removed**

thanks guys

You're off to a good start, keep up the good work. Bodybuilding is all about improvement, so here is what you need to work on to progress in the sport-

1) Back development. You need to put some serious back work in over the next year to even out your symmetry. Right now you have a glaring lack of Lat development.

2) Conditioning. An experienced competitor (and that is what you are working on becoming) should never be that smooth onstage.

3) Posing. Presentation can make the difference between taking home a trophy or being overlooked. Practice the manditory poses until you can do them in your sleep. And be sure that you get the hang of making each pose showcase your physique.

You're off to a good start, keep up the good work. Bodybuilding is all about improvement, so here is what you need to work on to progress in the sport-

1) Back development. You need to put some serious back work in over the next year to even out your symmetry. Right now you have a glaring lack of Lat development.

2) Conditioning. An experienced competitor (and that is what you are working on becoming) should never be that smooth onstage.

3) Posing. Presentation can make the difference between taking home a trophy or being overlooked. Practice the manditory poses until you can do them in your sleep. And be sure that you get the hang of making each pose showcase your physique.

thanks bud, i appreciate the help....i had one judge tell me my conditioning was Best in the weight class, just need to work on SIZE....at my ht of 6-3, the weight needs to come up bigtime

Agreed with norm in every point.

You might have been the leanest in your division at that contest, but you are far from being properly competition conditioned.

Agreed with norm in every point.

You might have been the leanest in your division at that contest, but you are far from being properly competition conditioned.

BIG A

thanks for reply bro....ive read your threads for years and theyve helped a great deal....I plan on pounding it HARD for the next 15-18 months before dieting for a show again....I know i have a lot of IMPROVEMENTS to make if i want to do well. Thats why i love the sport, the challenges NEVER end!!! thanks again bud

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131