over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Series.. Deadly Fat Burner or GTG ?

Enhancedathlete

Registered
I am about to embark on a DNP cycle and video diary my experience each day and upload a video. If you want more info and videos, Please LIKE this video and Subscribe. This video discusses my strategy and timing for the cycle, my frontloading strategy and what to expect. 7 weeks out from bodybuilding competition. (In video i said 8 weeks but its 7 weeks out)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0rk4yf1Tmk&list=PLz0lL05rhLx3szOHVAJCj-nqjXcfSb8Rf"]DNP Pre Day 1Bodybuilder Diary: Worlds Most Dangerous Fat Loss Drug - YouTube[/ame]

I am about to embark on a DNP cycle and video diary my experience each day and upload a video. If you want more info and videos, Please LIKE this video and Subscribe. This video discusses my strategy and timing for the cycle, my frontloading strategy and what to expect. 7 weeks out from bodybuilding competition. (In video i said 8 weeks but its 7 weeks out)

DNP Pre Day 1Bodybuilder Diary: Worlds Most Dangerous Fat Loss Drug - YouTube

so dnp is really helpful for muscle building,right?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Finally, something new and exciting to talk about

it is a bold try to use DNP,as you said, it is more dangerous especially high dose , so increase slowly and take care of yourself.

I still don't know why guys are using this? personally I think its a poor idea to use it. For the life of me I can't understand how diet and training and cardio cant accomplish the fat loss goals one would have? It just seems very extreme to me, but I guess that a lot of the things we/I do would be considered extreme by others so my argument may be mute.

I haver never used it so I can't speak personally, but with he things I know about it, I can't help but wonder why someone would not want to use some normal fat burners and simply diet the weight off?

thats my 2 cents

g

I still don't know why guys are using this? personally I think its a poor idea to use it. For the life of me I can't understand how diet and training and cardio cant accomplish the fat loss goals one would have? It just seems very extreme to me, but I guess that a lot of the things we/I do would be considered extreme by others so my argument may be mute.

I haver never used it so I can't speak personally, but with he things I know about it, I can't help but wonder why someone would not want to use some normal fat burners and simply diet the weight off?

thats my 2 cents

g

I've tossed around the idea of trying DNP since my glutes and hams have been the hardest part to get lean

Can you stick to spamming YouTube newbies and social media? This guy pushes sarms and supplements because that's what he sells. A lot of people here will see threw your crap. Lol watch some of his videos and you'll see..:cool:

Can you stick to spamming YouTube newbies and social media? This guy pushes sarms and supplements because that's what he sells. A lot of people here will see threw your crap. Lol watch some of his videos and you'll see..:cool:

Tony spends tons of free time traveling, giving out quality information for free (which on occasion you can't easily find elsewhere), editing videos and posting them....of course he's selling something, who else does all of that for free?

That said, I have learned some good things from his videos for free (no need for me to buy whatever he's buying)

DNP

DNP is an alternative to fat loss pills. most fat loss pills on the market are going to dehydrate you and pull water from the muscle resulting in poor muscle tone and a flat look.

DNP will only flatten you out while on it then once you carb up, you will see a change very quickly.

Some people wont take it since it has a bad history of melting yourself from the inside out. It is just is not true, there have a few rare cases where that (allegedly ) happens, but for most, results have been achieved on small doses, 200-400 mg daily for 10 days

no its not for muscle building, fat loss however we have found through trial and error that it works well with carbs and insulin...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws