over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winter bulking cycle

Olschoollftr

Registered
Ok this is my first log here. Little background, 30 years old, been lifting 15 of them with about 4-5 spent powerlifting. Lost the drive after all the politics and injuries that came along with it. Took about a year off completely from the gym and started back in late August. Been cruising on 250 test and 3.33 iu of growth. Gonna be running 900 test e 600 eq and 400 npp. Just coming off a light diet so hoping to see some good rebound effects and put on a lot of lean mass. Probably gonna throw an oral in there either dbol or var. jpt sent me the test and eq to log some results and I will give my honest opinion and get blood work in the coming months. I started my cycle over a week ago but have had the worst flu and just now getting over it. I currently weigh 215 with four abs showing. Didn't train much this week and barely got any workouts in and meals mainly relying on shakes. Feeling good now tho and ready to get at it tmrw!

Man finally over that bug I had. Almost two weeks to feel better. Longest I ever remember being sick. Training has been going good this week. Test is definitely strong. Sex drive has been thru the roof. Been wearing my ol lady out lol. Weight is going up and decided to add some dbol now that I'm better and finally have an appetite. Shout out to jpt for the test and eq. To early to feel the eq but if it's anything like the test I'm sure it's good. Been on gh for about two months and hands and fingers have been feeling numb. Gonna get blood work next month

These were a few I took before I started my cycle

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 152
is that a AL CAPONE tat....??????!!!!!!!!

please tell me no...

younger years..????lmaooo

you said you are 30..???

:confused:

15 yo gangster...???

Yea actually grew up in a rough area with no guidance thought I was gonna be Pablo Escobar lol. Learned a lot about life tho and now I just take care of my family and workout? Anymore questions about my past? I'm an open book but I thought this was supposed to be a log about my gains/cycle

Great week of training before the holidays. Bp I think is running high. Can't wait for my doc appt and to get my labs. Already purple looking and had a nose bleed, feeling strong tho

Yea actually grew up in a rough area with no guidance thought I was gonna be Pablo Escobar lol. Learned a lot about life tho and now I just take care of my family and workout? Anymore questions about my past? I'm an open book but I thought this was supposed to be a log about my gains/cycle
I personally like the ink brother, very good artist looks like something you'd get in a certain place,but none of our business regaurdless...Looking awesome bro...

Sent from my 6045O using Professional Muscle mobile app

I personally like the ink brother, very good artist looks like something you'd get in a certain place,but none of our business regaurdless...Looking awesome bro...

Sent from my 6045O using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks brother. I love my ink. No idea why it even became an issue. I don't judge anybody or at least try not to. I've been bigger before but took a year off from injuries. Only been back since August/September. Thinking about a show maybe a year or two down the road, powerlifting and mma destroyed my body.

Last edited:
Thanks brother. I love my ink. No idea why it even became an issue. I don't judge anybody or at least try not to. I've been bigger before but took a year off from injuries. Only been back since August/September. Thinking about a show maybe a year or two down the road, powerlifting and mma destroyed my body.

Olschoolliftr, Thank You for the log

For maintaining this log I will supply your need on what I carry.

Keep it current and let me know when you need.

JPT

Olschoolliftr, Thank You for the log

For maintaining this log I will supply your need on what I carry.

Keep it current and let me know when you need.

JPT

Thanks again brother. Feeling big and strong again. Hit it hard today after missing a couple days because the holidays. Just found out my gym is closing next month 😔 Only decent gym close to me. Planet fitness just doesn't have enough free weights and not really my style. Sucks but I will figure something out.

You are in pretty good shape from the front for starting out. You hold fat in your low back like I do(and most white dudes). Legs? probably at least pretty big if you were a powerlifter?

Don't mind tenny. he is pretty forward but he will always kick you the real deal. Would i get a capone tatoo? no but people get ink for diff reasons and at least you had one lol.

What's your training look like?

You are in pretty good shape from the front for starting out. You hold fat in your low back like I do(and most white dudes). Legs? probably at least pretty big if you were a powerlifter?

Don't mind tenny. he is pretty forward but he will always kick you the real deal. Would i get a capone tatoo? no but people get ink for diff reasons and at least you had one lol.

What's your training look like?

Thanks....I feel like I have decent genetics but injuries always hold me back. I have big legs. Quad dominant but they need work. My calves are decent and really vascular. I do hold fat in my lower back/love handle area. Hard to get my bottom two abs to show but I've had them before. My training is
Monday- chest and shoulders
Tuesday- legs, lower back and abs
Wednesday- bis and tris
Thursday rest
Friday- back and shoulders
Saturday- arms and abs
And Sunday I go to church and watch football all day lol
And I don't mind tennys comments. It's a "free" world and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I've been thru a lot and glad I made it out of that life and consider myself blessed. Any info is appreciated. I will work on getting pics of the wheels and post em soon. Thanks again

What kinds of exercises are you doing and what's your set/rep scheme? Failure or no? You have a bis/tris day AND an arms day... WTF lol? You are basically hitting arms four times a week like that...

A 4 day split I like is Dorians old Blood and Guts. Even if you don't do HIT it's a pretty good split.
Chest/biceps
legs
off
delts/tris
back

so you get to hit biceps and tris on days they are not ancillary muscles already. Plus your tris and bis get a decent workout on chest and back days. If you throw in close grip bench or dips you can get some minor chest work in on tricep day too while bombing tris.

What kinds of exercises are you doing and what's your set/rep scheme? Failure or no? You have a bis/tris day AND an arms day... WTF lol? You are basically hitting arms four times a week like that...

A 4 day split I like is Dorians old Blood and Guts. Even if you don't do HIT it's a pretty good split.
Chest/biceps
legs
off
delts/tris
back

so you get to hit biceps and tris on days they are not ancillary muscles already. Plus your tris and bis get a decent workout on chest and back days. If you throw in close grip bench or dips you can get some minor chest work in on tricep day too while bombing tris.

I do high reps to failure a lot
Today for example I did flat bench with three working sets at about 90% and then a drop set to complete failure then 3 sets on a machine/cable press to near failure and 3 sets of cable flys to failure on last set. Then 3 sets db laterals progressing to failure 3 sets reverse pec deck working up each set and machine military press 3 sets light like 20 reps. My aaturday arm day is more rehab-prehab work using those big ropes and doing stuff with bands. That's why I didn't really call it bis-tris. I have bad shoulders so I try and get volume in twice a week after chest and back instead of just having a shoulders day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear