over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PSL - Euro Pharmacies Anavar Review!

GotTren?

Registered
IMG_3220.jpg

What's up fellow brothers of iron, I'm going to be giving very honest feedback on PSL- EURO Pharmacies Anavar. I have only had anavar from one other source that was legit and not counterfeited, so I will compare this run to it. I've taken a couple other euro products before and gained results, so that's what I'm expecting here. I want to give a shout out to Mace with PSL for selecting me for this review, and also a big thanks to the whole PSL family. I will be updating this thread periodically during the week. Thanks again to those involved and also everyone have a happy and safe new year! 2017=Gainz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently I'm 5'10, 173, and body fat is at 9.8 percent. My goal with this anavar is to assist in getting my Body fat down to 7 percent. Never been that low, but I like to get as low bodyfat as possible before I PCT out. So it's gonna be a tough goal but I'm going to put everything into it. Ps I do love the fact that true anavar allows you to keep lean muscle tissue even in a calorie restricted diet. Thank God lol

Good luck on your journey!

Currently I'm 5'10, 173, and body fat is at 9.8 percent. My goal with this anavar is to assist in getting my Body fat down to 7 percent. Never been that low, but I like to get as low bodyfat as possible before I PCT out. So it's gonna be a tough goal but I'm going to put everything into it. Ps I do love the fact that true anavar allows you to keep lean muscle tissue even in a calorie restricted diet. Thank God lol

thank you very much for this review GotTren! your in amazing shape and to stay 10% is awesome in itself. looking forward to see your results.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks my brother. I can feel a slight difference with the anavar already. Running at 50mg daily. A few more days and should have steady blood levels.

PSL- Euro Pharmacies Anavar Review!

Today was a legs and shoulders day! Raw! This anavar is legit. I've noticed my core being much better warmer over the past two days. So I believe my blood levels are becoming steady. But whoa! Lemme tell you, talking about some spider web arms! This var is increasing my plasma levels, pump like it's gonna burst

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=66963&share_type=t&share_pid=1140365

Sorry for the delay, but progress has been obtained!! Gainz is happening. With the national championship on and kids karate in posting a bit late. But I'm excited cuz I'm one step closer weighing in on Monday morning dehydrated I was 172 and 9.1% body fat. So close to high 8"s. That's progress. Thanks to the carb cycling, cardio, hit training and the anavar! Shit is getting real. Like I mentioned last week. I'm seeing new veins and it's incredible. I've never been this conditioned. Thanks to my PSL family, with all the support. I still have approximately 4 weeks till PCT.

This anavar it's making me pretty hard. As in my physique lol. My wife was poking my chest yesterday and she told me I felt like bricks. Lol

Alright guys, still going strong here. Gonna weigh in again Monday and measure body fat. I know I'm getting close to my goal. Muscles are hard and staying full in this calorie deficit. This is the best shape of my life. Thank you PSL for this opportunity.

Alright guys, still going strong here. Gonna weigh in again Monday and measure body fat. I know I'm getting close to my goal. Muscles are hard and staying full in this calorie deficit. This is the best shape of my life. Thank you PSL for this opportunity.

How are your strength gains on the var?

How are your strength gains on the var?

I havnt went for any PRS since mid cycle. I do feel strong, even in this calorie deficit. But what I feel most is the perpetual pump that I'm obtaining when lifting. I'm even training with lighter weights and more reps for true muscle separation, definition and graininess. Pump has been my number one by product of this var. Also an overall increase in body temp it feels

Time for some honesty here, I'll admit tonight was really tough on me. I went to the Japanese steakhouse and chowed down on some hibachi steak and chicken. Then had to have some spicy tuna roll sushi. I know I took in atleast 1000 cals. But I've been doing so well and had to splurge a bit tonight. Cut life!! Lmao but instead of just rest tomorrow, now probably gonna go some soccer and some light boxing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner