over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Guinea pig" high dose LGD 3303

BigbuffC

Newbies
Researching high doses of LGD 3303 as an anabolic steroid base alternative in a SARM cycle. In theory LGD 3303 is one of the most androgenic Sarms so natural testosterone suppression should not be so detrimental to energy levels and necessary androgen levels, however side effects may still occur, but hopefully testosterone deficiency sides will not be the problem. I will post results and effects as I go along..since Monday the patient has been on a dose of 30mg lgd 3303 4 times a day for a total of 120g lgd 3303 a day. Anti aromatase inhibitors and post cycle medicines will be kept aside until they become necessary.
Diet will consist of eating 2 g of protein per lb of bodyweight. I will answer questions and will be getting a body composition scan 4 days into cycle as a "before" and 1 at the end. (4 days in because i got anxious and started early, 4 days in should not put on considerable mass even with full blown anabolic steroid use)

Last edited:
Researching high doses of LGD 3303 as an anabolic steroid base alternative in a SARM cycle. In theory LGD 3303 is one of the most androgenic Sarms so natural testosterone suppression should not be so detrimental to energy levels and necessary androgen levels, however side effects may still occur, but hopefully testosterone deficiency sides will not be the problem. I will post results and effects as I go along..since Monday the patient has been on a dose of 30mg lgd 3303 4 times a day for a total of 120g lgd 3303 a day. Anti aromatase inhibitors and post cycle medicines will be kept aside until they become necessary.
Diet will consist of eating 2 g of protein per lb of bodyweight. I will answer questions and will be getting a body composition scan 4 days into cycle as a "before" and 1 at the end. (4 days in because i got anxious and started early, 4 days in should not put on considerable mass even with full blown anabolic steroid use)

How are you getting on?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity