over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT // Trestolone Acetate Log

n3mo0101

Registered
Going to log my results here.

Started MENT 3 days ago at 25mg ED along with 500mg Test C/week.

Arimidex 1mg ed. I will probably lower the test to 250, on paper trestolone will do plenty at 25mg ed based on its anabolic/androgenic ratings

For very 100mg Test, 40mg MENT.
Calculate accordingly.
And divide the dosage up.

dropped my dose down to 437.5 mg/week of test E and 25mg MENT ed (175mg/week), following Rogue's instructions.

Its only been a few days, and perhaps its because I dropped Dbol and NPP, but my midsection is getting noticeably tighter.

I would imagine it is because I'm flushing water after stopping the Dbol and NPP, however. Its only like day 5 on trestolone.

Last edited:
Yesterday I did legs. Leg extensions, ham curls, hack squats, then barbell squats, but stopped in the middle of squats because I had a weird sensation in my knee. It was almost if a tendon had rolled over the joint. I am going to remove hack squats from my leg workouts from now on because they rock my knees, I've never felt comfortable with them.

I'm still less than a week in, nothing crazy noticeable so far w the MENT. Still at 25mg ED

Anyone w MENT experience know how long it takes to "feel" it?

I imagine I will have a little different of a feeling at first because I dropped dbol and npp just before starting it.

But since its acetate, I would imagine about 10 days, just like tren A, to where I will really start to feel it.

Anyone w MENT experience know how long it takes to "feel" it?

I imagine I will have a little different of a feeling at first because I dropped dbol and npp just before starting it.

But since its acetate, I would imagine about 10 days, just like tren A, to where I will really start to feel it.

I’m currently using ment I’m up 6lbs in 7 days no diet change. Prior to ment I was only running 350mg of test and 4iu of gh. I dropped my test down to 250mg and added in 40 of ment split 20mg am 20mg pm do to the short active life is a

I’m currently using ment I’m up 6lbs in 7 days no diet change. Prior to ment I was only running 350mg of test and 4iu of gh. I dropped my test down to 250mg and added in 40 of ment split 20mg am 20mg pm do to the short active life is a

Yeah I just dropped NPP and Dbol though So I can't go by the scale. My waist is getting smaller by the day and I'm doing 25mg. Maybe I'll up it and split the dose like you were saying you do

You gotta realize though that there is no way you gained 6 pounds of muscle in 7 days, so if water retention gets too much maybe lower the dose. I would say about 5 pounds of that could be water to be honest.

You gotta realize though that there is no way you gained 6 pounds of muscle in 7 days, so if water retention gets too much maybe lower the dose. I would say about 5 pounds of that could be water to be honest.

Come on bro seriously? I’ve been a competitive bodybuilder for 12 yr I understand you can’t gain 6lbs of muscle in a week. Most people can’t gain 6lbs a yr of actual lean tissue.

Come on bro seriously? I’ve been a competitive bodybuilder for 12 yr I understand you can’t gain 6lbs of muscle in a week. Most people can’t gain 6lbs a yr of actual lean tissue.

Haha I'm sorry brother didn't mean to insult you. I didn't realize your history. No harm intended. Some "bros" believe that the 15 pounds someone may gain from dbol in a 4 week period is lean hard gains lol. My apologies.

I've been on a deload this week so I haven't been able to notice any results performance wise, but I see my midsection tightening up. And when I went in for shoulders today (deload workout at about 50% of normal weight) I did a few reps heavy and I felt super strong. Only did a few though, I didn't want to ruin the point of the deload.

I deload every 8 weeks or so.

What are you running for AI? and at what dosage?

My nips are getting puffy on 1mg adex ed so I think I should go for 12.5 aromasin ed or 25mg aromasin ed. I don't want to overdo it though.

Anyone have any recommendations?

What are you running for AI? and at what dosage?

My nips are getting puffy on 1mg adex ed so I think I should go for 12.5 aromasin ed or 25mg aromasin ed. I don't want to overdo it though.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I’m running 1mg of Adex eod and 25mg of aromasin on days I don’t take adex. If your having trouble at 1mg of adex Ed I would try nolvadex to just block the estrogen from the receptor sites or throw in some letro maybe start out with 1.25mg e3d.

Last edited:
So the night before last I took 12.5 aromasin, then I took 25mg aromasin the next morning (yesterday morning). This morning I woke up and nips looked less puffy and my libido is through the roof. I hadn't wanted to fuck my gf for like the past month and a half, so I think my estrogen was just on the high side anyway from the high amount of test/npp/dbol I was on. I was taking 1mg adex eod, but maybe since I was on decent doses I should have gone ed or switched to aromasin. And itss not like I'm not attracted to my gf, I was just completely indifferent either way. I was able to get it up when I needed to but sex wasn't on my mind.

Now its just trestolone and test, I think I'm going to go with 12.5 aromasin ed and see how that works.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner