over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a quick picture of me at 265lbs

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
265lbs Push session 29-12-2014.jpg

I've been off gear for nearly 4 weeks now, having another 3 months off everything, I've held most of my size and still look "ON" if that makes sense (Shoulders popping, traps thicker, upper chest full etc)

I've been getting 6-7 meals in and I'll start hammering HCG again in a few weeks time, then im just going to stay on variations of nolvadex, clomid and proviron until I feel good enough in myself to come completely off, probably just for the last month.

Im hoping to not drop below 255lbs

I've got hernia op in feburary hence why im coming off and just trying to maintain size until then as 4 weeks off training will suck hard...

You look tiny.......so tiny that I can't even see the picture...

Nice work 9m9

Oh, there it is..was it there originally and my browser just wasn't loading it?

good work mate in regards to the being of thing, if your running hcg , adjust your eating and training, you will be fine , don't fill your head with thoughts that your going to lose tons of muscle and become a weak pussy.

For sure you will lose that "look" no doubt and during this period its unlikely you will make any huge leaps in progress, but if you change your mindset to one of "im going to do everything i can diet / training wise to keep as much muscle as possible" , you wont just shrink up. Understand your going to feel smaller, your going to be less recovered and your going to have to watch your diet more, but its just part of the process.

The lads i see yoyo'ing up and down, are the ones who come of , cant handle the fact they are not "feeling" all pumped up, train half assed in the gym, eat shiitty and then basically start taking time away from the gym because they dont look as good in their stringer vest.

good work mate in regards to the being of thing, if your running hcg , adjust your eating and training, you will be fine , don't fill your head with thoughts that your going to lose tons of muscle and become a weak pussy.

For sure you will lose that "look" no doubt and during this period its unlikely you will make any huge leaps in progress, but if you change your mindset to one of "im going to do everything i can diet / training wise to keep as much muscle as possible" , you wont just shrink up. Understand your going to feel smaller, your going to be less recovered and your going to have to watch your diet more, but its just part of the process.

The lads i see yoyo'ing up and down, are the ones who come of , cant handle the fact they are not "feeling" all pumped up, train half assed in the gym, eat shiitty and then basically start taking time away from the gym because they dont look as good in their stringer vest.

Im going to drop food consumption down a little bit, considering I won't be able to utilise protein as efficiently being off. However I won't be taking time off the gym, i'll still be doing cardio, taking all the health supps and basically just having a good clean out and trying to be as healthy as possible. I start contest prep in May so i'll be using gear then of course.

I'll drop a few pounds of water retention but I don't see why I can't at least maintain the size I have now if my natural test levels are normal and my diet is spot on.

Good job, keep it up!

Concrats, that's a lot of beef to support.

You have made some great gains in the last year. I bet you will look incredible this time next year.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws