over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My long road back to muscle

*KT*

Registered
Whats up brothers! Been around for a while but just recently started actively posting. Was always pretty fit bc of the military. Roadside bomb changed that. Muscle saved my life. Time to get back to where i was.

Attachments

• muscle forum pic.JPG
    muscle forum pic.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • Hole in shoulder.jpg
    Hole in shoulder.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,255
  • forum pics.JPG
    forum pics.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 575
Welcome back, muscle memory should serve you well brother. Hope you are all healed up at this point!

Man i hope so. I know i will never be where i was but i think I can get close. Broke every bone in my shoulder. Got a little nerve damage too. Injuries are stable BKCE87 if thats what you mean. This happened few years back.

first id like to say thanx for your service bro, its absolutely priceless. as for putting some muscle back on i think you will be surprised to find how quickly you will get back to where you were and surpass it. best of luck!

Thanks Press I appreciate the words. Alot of my muscle memory has come back thus far. Even tho I research thoroughly alot of diff areas, my main problem is finding ways to increase work load and such with my right arm. I can do fine with one weight say on bench and do sets of 8-10. But when i increase weight even slightly my shoulder doesnt want to work at all. Alot of damage in there. Not entirely sure if its bone or nerve related. I try to implement TUT, speed of reps, volume, etc. to compensate for lack of more weight.

Anyone have any suggestions other than those listed to increase load/build muscle if I am unable to increase the weight for a while?

You could also pre-exhaust with a lighter weight and then try your normal highest weights. You could decrease rest between sets. Also try supersets.

Thank you for your service brother, you are indeed a hero. Best to you on your road back to where you were and beyond.
Grim

Whats up brothers! Been around for a while but just recently started actively posting. Was always pretty fit bc of the military. Roadside bomb changed that. Muscle saved my life. Time to get back to where i was.

Thank you for your service Bro, because of guys like you the rest of us can live in freedom.

As far as your training situation, I would recommend checking out "Kaatsu" training. Just do a search on it. It involves restricting blood flow and allows you to still stimulate growth while using much less weight.

May not work for everyone, but it's definitely worth a try.

your brother in Christ,

Jesus

thanks for your service. good luck in your journey!

Thank you for your services KT.
Keep plugging away at the iron!

Thx brothers

Thank you for your service brother, you are indeed a hero. Best to you on your road back to where you were and beyond.
Grim
Grim, man i was just doing my part. I joined before 9/11. Deployed 3 times in 4 years tho. It sucked lol.

Thank you for your service Bro, because of guys like you the rest of us can live in freedom.

As far as your training situation, I would recommend checking out "Kaatsu" training. Just do a search on it. It involves restricting blood flow and allows you to still stimulate growth while using much less weight.

May not work for everyone, but it's definitely worth a try.

your brother in Christ,

Jesus

I will look into it Lucky. Thx

Welcome back brother. Sorry to hear about your injury. I looked in much worse shape after it left me sidelined for a couple years so hopefully youll have a much faster recovery then me.

To a fellow soldier, good luck with recovery and don't let it stop you achieving any goals,

Best of luck in 2015.

Welcome back brother. Sorry to hear about your injury. I looked in much worse shape after it left me sidelined for a couple years so hopefully youll have a much faster recovery then me.

Thx man. It happened in 2006. I was down pretty good for years. Finally started gaining back muscle.

Sugar I cant keep the periods straight unless I look online. I was in the invasion 03, samarra 04-05, east baghdad 06-bomb. Lol

Spetsnaz, Ukraine, Serbian border and bosnia.

Ahh, so you are really Russian. No offense. Well one infantry brother to another. Appreciate your service no matter what country. Glad to have you here on PM man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131