over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some progress pics - little over 4 weeks out

Jblack

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Below are some pics from my current prep. I am a little over 4 weeks out from a regional show. I am 5 foot 2 and weigh 163 in the pics. Currently fighting a stress fracture in my left femur (genetic bone disease) but I took this offseason and did a lot of ideaologies from JM on training and some MTUT things for my legs. I made my left leg bigger and better so it more closely matches my right leg - still more work to be done but the igf 1 I did post show last year for 28 days helped or so I believe. Anyway just wanted to share my some of my journey with you all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 758
Front dbl

My front double bicep. You can see my leg differences but it's closer than it was.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 764
Side chesf

This is I feel my best shot. We'll both of my side shots I feel are good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 756
Great work man! Keep it up!

Jeff, as I said elsewhere, you are a true inspiration brother! A man of great character and a physique to match!

You are going to rock it in 4 weeks!!!!

PS, you are still pale as a ghost lol

Uve made some great progress over the years ESP in your leg developement. Overall size as well. Looking great. Good luck on stage.

Jeff, as I said elsewhere, you are a true inspiration brother! A man of great character and a physique to match!

You are going to rock it in 4 weeks!!!!

PS, you are still pale as a ghost lol

Thanks my man for the kind words as always. I truly am humbled at those words simply because I preach the word character especially to my sons.

I just want a good look from the judges to be in the mix up is all I ask for. I bring the best me I can always and that is what this sport is about - bettering yourself and that is why I fell in love with it decades ago.

As for my tanning, I just started..I hate I mean hate tanning. Just a waste to get naked and lay there and then get dressed again. Sigh...the trials and tribulations we must endure to look beautiful ;):D

Thanks my man for the kind words as always. I truly am humbled at those words simply because I preach the word character especially to my sons.

I just want a good look from the judges to be in the mix up is all I ask for. I bring the best me I can always and that is what this sport is about - bettering yourself and that is why I fell in love with it decades ago.

As for my tanning, I just started..I hate I mean hate tanning. Just a waste to get naked and lay there and then get dressed again. Sigh...the trials and tribulations we must endure to look beautiful ;):D

I hope to have this opportunity one day...

I fell in love with training for the same reason, every day that I beat the piss out of myself and become stronger, faster, leaner, more proportionate... etc... I am better. To me, life should always be about making yourself better, in every aspect, and training feeds into that.

Dude, MT2, cmon.... I think I turned a different race on it... I had to stop because I am going to be too dark for our wedding LOL

Is there any particular style of training you respond to best?

I hope to have this opportunity one day...

I fell in love with training for the same reason, every day that I beat the piss out of myself and become stronger, faster, leaner, more proportionate... etc... I am better. To me, life should always be about making yourself better, in every aspect, and training feeds into that.

Dude, MT2, cmon.... I think I turned a different race on it... I had to stop because I am going to be too dark for our wedding LOL

Is there any particular style of training you respond to best?

Hahaha I tried that mt2 and had tons of those mole freckles appear! I was like ummmm fuck this.

As for training honestly I do lots of sets ...back 27 sets shoulders 24 sets arms 20 chest 18..hams 9 sets quads 12 adductors 6. I do legs twice a week. For legs I do MTUT and various tempo changes I have played with and like to keep the weight on my muscles and off of my bones and joints. My favorite tempos are

Leg press 10 second concentric then 10 reps - repeat this 2 more times for 3 rounds of it and then squats on a machine or smith 5 seconds down 5 seconds up and then 5 reps. Depending in the weight I do 3 to 10 rounds of it for a set. Each tension exercise I do 3 to 4 sets of.

I train my upper body heavy since I never incur breaks in my upper body and with my disease where you have the fractures you are more prone to getting then there again over and over since our bones come back weaker with each fracture.

Looking thicker everywhere man! Always pushing, always improving, always inspirational!!

Good luck with your show Jeff, you a true inspiration!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I can't imagine having to work thru all that you do and constant set backs. Good luck bro!

Update!

Jeff took 2nd in the show and missed 1st by one point! Congrats my friend!!

He has another show in a week and a half.

Jeff took 2nd in the show and missed 1st by one point! Congrats my friend!!

He has another show in a week and a half.

That's great. He looks fantastic in his pics.

Jeff good luck for your next show ��

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420