over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Detectives chime in

dkscorpion13

Newbies
Hello,
I started taking Tren(50mg ed) and Test(25mg ed) for contest prep. About 3 weeks I dropped the tren to about 40mg and test to 20mg ed because I could not control my appetite. Tren made me incredibly hungry and i just coudn't stick with my diet. However, after lowering the tren, I started to hold a lot of water. After about 4.5 weeks, I dropped the tren completely because i thought it was the culprit for my bloat. I kept test at 25 mg until about 2 weeks ago then stopped that thinking it was the problem.
I didnt run an AI because i thought tren didnt cause any estro problems? I ran caber about 3 weeks in but no effect was seen. I took an insanely amount of letro and exemestane 4 weeks into the cycle but I think it was too late. I got my testosterone and estrogen levels checked the day after I started pct,(Nolva,Clomid, daa, tribulus). My estro was 70pg/ml( Dr said this was normal) and test was 70.87(day 2 of pct).

First pic: week 3 (lowered tren to 40mg ed/test 20mged)
2nd pic: week 4(tren 35mg ed/test 20mg ed)
3rd pic: week 5 (test 20mg ed) I was tested at 6.12% bodyfat via hydrostatic weighing

I bailed on the show because I just coudnt get rid of the water no matter what i took or did; it just came back. Its been 2 weeks into pct and im still holding water. Any ideas what happened? Trying to figure out when this bloat will dissapate. I got progesterone, kidney, liver, aldosterone, and thyroid levels checked today so Ill know those next week.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• tren1.jpg
    tren1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,023
  • tren2.jpg
    tren2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 975
  • tren3.jpg
    tren3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,041
You dropped the Tren because you thought it was the reason for your "bloat"?
No. The last pic looks great. You gotta load up on water for a couple days before show and then drop it altogether, or at least what you can tolerate, just sipping a little now and then. Overshoot, there are articles on how to do it on internet. You gotta experiment with this, doing a couple dry runs in the weeks prior to the show.

Hey Doug,
Thnx for responding.
I took lasix and that didnt even do the trick. Drank maybe 2-3 gallons of water also. Just gained it all back. Normally I have no problem drying out for a show by dropping everything 10 days out except dht derivatives.

Give me more info about your PCT, Estrogen..

So after you got bloated, you abused Letro and Aromasin, and then when you got your estro tested, it was at 70 ? What was the normal range for estro for the bloodwork ?

How long had you been on Aromasin and Letro when you got your estro levels checked ?

Last edited:
I got progesterone, kidney, liver, aldosterone, and thyroid levels checked today so Ill know those next week.

Could be a progesterone issue. Something similar happened to a friend of mine few years back. It was a progesterone issue. Your test results should hopefully shed some light on it.

Hey Raw, blood work was done about 5-6 days after i blasted letro and exem. The day before blood test was 40mg nolva. I added 150mg clomid a few days later. Took 150 mg clomid for 5 days, now im on 100mg ed. Continuing with 40mg nolva. Normal range for estro was a a scale of 60-190.

Zofo, i think you may be right but i always thought excessive progesterone would materialize as prolactin discharge? Didnt have that. Not really sure.

I also think the hunger was due to the low bf you achieved, the body fights getting that low. It fights it with hunger. Maintaining at 6% is nowhere near the same at maintaining at 10%.

Very true Doug. I added tren when i was about 7% bodyfat. Also gave me severe parched throat for a day. Forgot to answer your question. I didnt drop the tren because of the bloat, i dropped it cause i coudnt control my diet on tren. It was disturbing how hungry it was making me.

Very true Doug. I added tren when i was about 7% bodyfat. Also gave me severe parched throat for a day. Forgot to answer your question. I didnt drop the tren because of the bloat, i dropped it cause i coudnt control my diet on tren. It was disturbing how hungry it was making me.

I'm not convinced totally that it was the tren causing the hunger....
Tren is awesome for keeping muscles strong and the body hard. Should have kept it I think.

When I lowered the dosage my appeitite waned. Im positive the tren was making me hungry as do a lot of other members report. As for dropping it, maybe, but it was my first time running it and thought maybe I was a bad responder since tren is not for everyone.

When I lowered the dosage my appeitite waned. Im positive the tren was making me hungry as do a lot of other members report. As for dropping it, maybe, but it was my first time running it and thought maybe I was a bad responder since tren is not for everyone.

Fair enough brother.

And just for the heck of it ill throw in a pic of me at about 7% bodyfat but with almost no water during contest prep to compare to the other pic where I was at 6% bodyfat to show you the difference water makes.

Attachments

• abs_dry.jpg
    abs_dry.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 796
doesn't look like bloat to me, just looks like what muscle does when its not loaded full of androgens and on PCT. it has a softer look to it like it should.

Which pic thatbloke? the most recent one has no water. Pic #3 at the top of the thread is me at a lower bodyfat level but with water.

What about the diet? Keto keeps me dry no matter what im running, throw in some carbs and i flood with water. Were your carbs high?

Kinglewy, I tried to stick with my keto diet as best as I could but I was overcome with cravings so badly that I would justify me having cheat snacks throughout the day so i guess my macros were def thrown off by some of the fatty carbs i was having. But I agree 100%, keto will dry you out.

Another thing I forgot to mention, during week 3 i went to a chinese buffet 2 days in a row because I had forgot my food. I ate mostly stir fry veggies and salads but the next day is when the bloat scared the heck out me. I think this is another reason why I lowered the tren. It seemed to be making me hypersensitive to sodium and whatever little carbs I was having. Sooo confused about the whole thing cause I read people pigging out and still managing a recomp.

Which pic thatbloke? the most recent one has no water. Pic #3 at the top of the thread is me at a lower bodyfat level but with water.

pic 3, looks like a lean guy on PCT and steroid free, hence muscle looks soft and carrys some water

pic 4 looks like guy with strong androgen steroids in him with minimal water. hence pre contest

you aren't gonna be able to look like pic 4, while ur on PCT, no chance

if ya wanna look like you did in pick 4, reality is u should get back on the tren/ maybe ad some masteron/ little test prop as u were before, stick to a strict diet and deal with the hunger.

Last edited:
thatbloke, I checked my log and I was still doing 25mg test ed for about 4-5 days after that pic was taken I believe. I was also doing masteron and proviron as a last ditch effort for the water and that was still the best I could manage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131