over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2015 Jr. USA show pic

hulk79

Registered
Pic from my first national show. Jr USA this past May 2015. Light heavy. Any critiques?

Attachments

• picstitch.jpg
    picstitch.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,278
Last edited by a moderator:
You look amazing brother, good work!

Whats next?

You look good man, I don't see me critiquing anything. Your arms n shoulders dominate

Looking AWESOME!

Well. I barely made weight this year. And was dry and conditioned. My coach is huge on conditioning.

Well I think I was. Took 5th. Thought I was top 3 at least. Even Dave Baye of MD had me Top 2 he said. But, I know the sport, it is subjective and there are some politics of course.

But all good. Taking Top 5 at first national show I was happy. Next step is to pack on some weight for my offseason and go heavy weight. Maybe start over at a regional NPC national qualifier, see how I do as a heavy and if I do well go to Jr. USA again.

Any suggestions? OR another step I should look at

That's a really, really great accomplishment to do top five first time. So congrats first off!
Your conditioning looks great, arms and delts are awesome, chest is good.
I think if you could get your back size up a bit, especially lats(width), and hamstrings you would be in there. Hammies pop but seem "thin" if that makes sense. Do yo hit the adductor machine at all?
A little more chest size wouldn't hurt either. It looks good, but hey on your level you need everything to be great right?

Hey TRI. I agree. Chest I will be doing 2x per week or at least 3x in 10 days. And always working on bigger and better legs. I will be better and keep growing.

Made me feel good though that I was oldest in class. I am 36 and ll these guys were like 26. I had guys in class saying no way you are a LHW. So next year my plan is HW. Looking to pack on at least 10lbs of muscle. I did over this past year. We will see.

Thanks to all for critiques. No one is perfect, but damn, want to get damn near close. LOL

Holy shit you are 36? I'm 37, now I have a little hope lol!

I would continue EXACTLY what you have been doing. Don't "fix" anything.

CG

Thanks CG. Appreciate the recommendation. Will keep grinding brother. All we can do. Plan with coach is to always get better. Work, and work harder! Thank you!

Hulk you look fantastic. I would just keep doing what you are doing and you should go far :)

Thanks Elvia. I appreciate that brother. Thanks guys for all the feedback and support. Keeps me going and my head up looking forward from here

You look great. Conditioning is spot on.

Do you mind sharing who your coach is? Good job both of you.

Pic from my first national show. Jr USA this past May 2015. Light heavy. Any critiques?

You look great hulk! Keep it up!!

What is your training like? DC, Volume, etc?

Congratulations

Congratulations first at all...

I will say, just train legs twice at week, the rest you are on the money... Start hitting some front squats and that will do it for you./...

Love you man! You look amazing,.,..... nicely done,.,,,

YEAHHHH BABE.....

You look great. Conditioning is spot on.

Do you mind sharing who your coach is? Good job both of you.

My coach is local to me her is South Florida. His name is Dave Melnicoff. Used to be a National competitor himself. He is huge on conditioning. Have been with him 3 years for offseason and preps. He owns Fit and Psyched in West Palm Beach.

Congratulations first at all...

I will say, just train legs twice at week, the rest you are on the money... Start hitting some front squats and that will do it for you./...

Love you man! You look amazing,.,..... nicely done,.,,,

YEAHHHH BABE.....

Thanks Orozco. Really appreciate it. Yeah. I will be hitting it hard and back to full offseason mode first week in July after a trip to NYC. Gotta gear up for next year.

You look great hulk! Keep it up!!

What is your training like? DC, Volume, etc?

Thanks Bio. I use conventional methods for offseason. Moderate to heavy 8-10 rep ranges. With super sets near end for blood volumizing.

In prep mode range still stays at that 8-12. Certain days if I double up a body part I will go high volume like 20-50 reps. And a lot of squeezing on those high volume days

Never been a crazy strong guy, but definitely push to failure

nice work. shredded!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner