over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please evaluate......

the_iron_giant

Newbies
Not sure If I attached them correctly.....

Attachments

• contest pic 1.jpg
    contest pic 1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Contest pic 2.jpg
    Contest pic 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 985
  • Contest pic 3.jpg
    Contest pic 3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 964
  • Contest pic 4.jpg
    Contest pic 4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 968
Come on guys....let me know what you think.....looking for feedback...positive or constructive...all good!

Planning to hit a show or 2 this spring to get qualified....then hit the North America this year....see how it goes from there.

From what I see your lats are like wings look great your arms are symmetrical which is amazing chest and tris are big you look shredded I would continue what your doing and what ever your coach tells you bring your hams and quads up with just a tit more size and you should take any overral I've been to .

From what I see your lats are like wings look great your arms are symmetrical which is amazing chest and tris are big you look shredded I would continue what your doing and what ever your coach tells you bring your hams and quads up with just a tit more size and you should take any overral I've been to .

Thanks bro....much appreciated. Legs have been my main struggle

How tall and which weight class...you look great

Thank you...I am 5'5''. Offseason typically around 215. My second show I was a LH....but was holding too much water. All other shows I have been a middleweight....barely. Currently sitting at 212....hoping to make a solid run at LH this year.
Thanks for the compliment.

IG

you look VERY GOOD man......great condition and shape......definitly national level !!!

Like i said in your other thread, i am just splitting hairs, but to me it looks like you need a bit more outer quad sweep as well as a bit more hamstring. I don't notice the quads as much from the side tri shot, but from the front double bi, you can tell you need more outer quad. The side tri shot also shows you need a touch more hamstring. But thats just splitting hairs.

Like i said in your other thread, i am just splitting hairs, but to me it looks like you need a bit more outer quad sweep as well as a bit more hamstring. I don't notice the quads as much from the side tri shot, but from the front double bi, you can tell you need more outer quad. The side tri shot also shows you need a touch more hamstring. But thats just splitting hairs.

Thanks, and I agree...legs need to come up. I recently split them up and train hams on a different day than quads. Hoping this helps. Thanks for the compliments!

My Evaluation?

Lose the earings and that haircut

You need to look Professional, Look at all the top Olympians.

They all got Clean cut haircut, no earings.

Some have wons with tattoos but most of them dont have them.

Add quad and ham size. Back is best asset. Great condition. Calves are gtg. Arms are gtg perhaps a bit more size on the triceps. Only weak point would be legs size. U look great. Well done.

Assuming your still going to train and compete... Look great! Symmetrical. Great conditioning and not much else to add. Truthfully, I usually look in this thread and thought the photos we going to be of you 8 weeks out or something. Not already dialed in.

If there was any thing to add, probably legs? but Im just looking for something.. Your only gonna get better from here.''

Good luck,

J6

Add quad and ham size. Back is best asset. Great condition. Calves are gtg. Arms are gtg perhaps a bit more size on the triceps. Only weak point would be legs size. U look great. Well done.

Thanks bro....working at those legs....stubborn for sure

Assuming your still going to train and compete... Look great! Symmetrical. Great conditioning and not much else to add. Truthfully, I usually look in this thread and thought the photos we going to be of you 8 weeks out or something. Not already dialed in.

If there was any thing to add, probably legs? but Im just looking for something.. Your only gonna get better from here.''

Good luck,

J6

Thanks for the feedback....legs are my weak point and working them hard to bring them up

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws