Recent offseason pic.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • Recent offseason pic 2.JPG
    Recent offseason pic 2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Recent offseason pic 3.JPG
    Recent offseason pic 3.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,010
Look like a damn beast! Hard to tell w/out a shirtless pic on symmetry up front, but your shoulders are great, back looks great w a lil asymmetrical around the hips- just the pose? Old injury? And my only other comment might be about the bi's, looks like you could strain a bit more on the end of the extension of your curls to fill in between the bi and elbow? Idk, just my 2c, but what the hell do I know. You look killer to me bro, keep the badass work!

Thanks bro....I will see if I have any other pics to put up. Fairly new to bodybuilding....powerlifting is my background, so any tips are appreciated

Thanks bro...much appreciated. Any weak spots jumping out?

you look damn good, kinda feels silly critiquing someone much more advanced than myself, but one thing that does stand out in your side chest is your bi/delts over power your triceps. Or maybe could be any easy fix with positioning.

you look damn good, kinda feels silly critiquing someone much more advanced than myself, but one thing that does stand out in your side chest is your bi/delts over power your triceps. Or maybe could be any easy fix with positioning.

Lol...we are all in this together bro. Thanks for the input. Really still learning to pose. Will take a look with my coach and see if we can easily fix.

Best,
IG

All pics look great.. Very powerful grainy look.. Being new to bodybuilding coming from your powerlifting background you have a lot of time to improve even more.. You are already well on your way.. What's your training like now that you made the transition ?

Man bro you don't have many flaws. I would like to see a front double bi shot but THE ONLY THING i can point out, is you can see part of your gut from the rear double bi shot. That can be from several things and more than likely you wouldn't see that if you were flexing your abs which i assume you are not in that pic. But thats just splitting hairs my man, you look great.

All pics look great.. Very powerful grainy look.. Being new to bodybuilding coming from your powerlifting background you have a lot of time to improve even more.. You are already well on your way.. What's your training like now that you made the transition ?

Thanks for the compliments. I still favor the heavy basics...my coach has integrated that in with some quicker pace workouts....a variation of MTUT as well as some FST7. I train one body part a day. I have recently split hams and quads up though...trying to bring my legs up.

Man bro you don't have many flaws. I would like to see a front double bi shot but THE ONLY THING i can point out, is you can see part of your gut from the rear double bi shot. That can be from several things and more than likely you wouldn't see that if you were flexing your abs which i assume you are not in that pic. But thats just splitting hairs my man, you look great.

Thanks man...I think you are correct about not flexing my abs in that shot. I will certainly work on that...thanks for the input!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131