over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma GH, Humalog, IGF-1 LR3

ill gotten gains

Registered
4 iu pharma GH
Humalog
Synthetine
Igf1 LR3

What would be the protocol pre/post for optimal growth?

I am about to do 5iu am and 5iu pm (at 8iu as of monday - hanging here for 10 days then bumping up) I workout after 2 meals around 9am up daily at 4am. I just started 4iu of slin this week (leg days only since upper isn't a issue in my physique) and about to bump that to 6iu.

I am dosing igf-1 post workout at 200mcg and liking it so far. I wanted to know if we are after localizing site growth that igf-1 supposedly gives then do we just inject that same spot or has the localized growth theory been proven to not be true - OR is it dose dependent?

That is really the only question I have in any of it - what is the maximum dose and duration igf-1 can be used for and does it cause site enhancement?

I am about to do 5iu am and 5iu pm (at 8iu as of monday - hanging here for 10 days then bumping up) I workout after 2 meals around 9am up daily at 4am. I just started 4iu of slin this week (leg days only since upper isn't a issue in my physique) and about to bump that to 6iu.

I am dosing igf-1 post workout at 200mcg and liking it so far. I wanted to know if we are after localizing site growth that igf-1 supposedly gives then do we just inject that same spot or has the localized growth theory been proven to not be true - OR is it dose dependent?

That is really the only question I have in any of it - what is the maximum dose and duration igf-1 can be used for and does it cause site enhancement?

Site injecting des pre workout or intra after you get blood in the muscle trained is benifital where as lr3 is long acting and has a systematic effect so subq is fine. I personally like 50-100mcg of des split bi-lat in muscles trained pre workout and 50mcg of lr3 before bed.

I wouldn't take GH prebed. That's when you release the most of your natural GH, why interfere that? Upon waking is best.

I wouldn't take GH prebed. That's when you release the most of your natural GH, why interfere that? Upon waking is best.
What makes you think the natural release is even occurring after you start exogenous HGH? Somatostatin levels will rise from high GH levels.

MGF (IGF-1Ec) and IGF1-DES can be used for localized growth. I'd shoot them in the muscles trained postworkout. If using both, like jfrost said des pre or intra, mgf post.

[lang=de]What do you think about this?
Gh i.m.
15min later Slin
15min later L-Carnitn Inject
15min later Training.
Direct after Training igf-1lr3 s.c. or igf-1 des i.m.[/lang]

That's fine brother, you can do them vice versa as well. What are your goals?

I want to utilize these components in an optimal manner for lean growth. Some fat loss would be a nice bonus but not a primary goal at the moment.

Maybe this on off days?

2 iu GH upon waking
Igf Afternoon 10 minutes before a meal
2 iu GH prebed

Last edited:
[lang=de]What do you think about this?
Gh i.m.
15min later Slin
15min later L-Carnitn Inject
15min later Training.
Direct after Training igf-1lr3 s.c. or igf-1 des i.m.[/lang]
That's the mutant protocol with l-carnitine added lol. This protocol already exists and is used by many. What do you think?

What's up with these stupid "how about this" posts?

I want to utilize these components in an optimal manner for lean growth. Some fat loss would be a nice bonus but not a primary goal at the moment.

Maybe this on off days?

2 iu GH upon waking
Igf Afternoon 10 minutes before a meal
2 iu GH prebed
Lr3 in the morning with 2iu GH.
2iu GH prebed.

Keep the protein and carbs in range for your body to grow. Skimp out on the food and you won't go anywhere. You want the Lr3 and GH to peak during the day while you are eating. Then the prebed GH dose is for the increased recovery. I really like a peptide or GH prebed. I get deep sleep and vivid dreams on them and wake up refreshed.

That's the mutant protocol with l-carnitine added lol. This protocol already exists and is used by many. What do you think?

What's up with these stupid "how about this" posts?
[lang=de]I think its top. But i dont know this protocol including igf. So, what i wanted to ask was is there no problem with the More lenght of the slin? Or Only can take humanulin-r? Not humalog? I think about the blood sugar.[/lang]

Lr3 in the morning with 2iu GH.
2iu GH prebed.

Keep the protein and carbs in range for your body to grow. Skimp out on the food and you won't go anywhere. You want the Lr3 and GH to peak during the day while you are eating. Then the prebed GH dose is for the increased recovery. I really like a peptide or GH prebed. I get deep sleep and vivid dreams on them and wake up refreshed.

Hey Rambo, do you mix your LR3 with Bac water? and if so, do you mix the entire 1000mcg and how long do you think that will last? (effectiveness of the LR3)

I'm running it 5x a week @ 50mcg per inject. So that should last me a 4 weeks, is that to long for the LR3 to be sitting in Bac water?

Last edited:
This sounds good. I will try your suggestion.
Shoot the GH and igf together or stagger the shots? IM or SQ?
Thank you for your time and knowledge answering my questions.
You can shoot them at the same time brother, won't make any difference. Subq will prolong the release, IM will make them peak quicker. I honestly shoot all gh/peps IM in my delts or upper quads. I'm not a fan of subq shots but that's my personal preference. If you are fine with subq, do it that way so they can last a few hours longer.

[lang=de]I think its top. But i dont know this protocol including igf. So, what i wanted to ask was is there no problem with the More lenght of the slin? Or Only can take humanulin-r? Not humalog? I think about the blood sugar.[/lang]

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding you properly. Is your question about which slin to use? You can use either but you'll have to adjust carbs obviously and timing of the peaks. To me humilin-r seemed better 30mins preworkout because then the slin stays active till after the workout as well for the postworkout meal. I don't believe slin and igf would interfere with each other so there shouldn't be a problem. I'm not a big slin user honestly. If you do humalog then of course it is out of the system faster then the igf would be active postworkout so the protocol is still fine. Is your concern having low blood sugar postworkout if using humilin-r and and igf since humilin-r is active longer?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws