Bradley Cooper used Plazma to add 37lbs for American Sniper

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Knight9, initiate meltdown! ;)

American Sniper Workout
How Bradley Cooper Transformed Into Chris Kyle

T Nation | American Sniper Workout

For his title role in American Sniper, actor Bradley Cooper plays Chris Kyle, the deadliest sniper in US military history. To pull it off, Cooper had to look the part, which ultimately meant gaining 37 pounds of lean mass and going from pretty boy to burly badass.

Scroll down to the supplement outline portion! He was using Plazma and Mag-10 brozos! Secret is out.

Walsh approached Biotest founder Tim Patterson with the challenge. Could he devise a supplement plan to help Cooper train for both strength and hypertrophy, recover fast, and build the rugged physique of a SEAL in a limited amount of time?

Patterson agreed but he had concerns. He wanted to make sure no mistakes were made with the supplement plan. So he custom made ready-to-drink bottles of Plazma and Mag-10 — which is the stuff in the bottles — and shipped them overnight directly to Cooper. Patterson also created a private webpage just for Walsh and Cooper that contained the entire supplement plan.

LOL, wut? This is a lovely piece of marketing, but do yourselves a favor and use Intra-MD or TN's HBCD/Pepto.

**broken link removed**

That looks more like cheeseburger weight to me, ProFRESH Muzzel.

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is Bradley Cooper is a stud and while he did gain weight, he didn't look jacked and it wasn't a whole lot of Lbm. I have kept seeing this horseshit American sniper workout on social media(I follow t nation) and rolled my eyes...Never looked into it. Now, those ass clowns are saying it was plazma and mag10! ROFL

I saw the movie and he probably did gained 37 lbs for the role, but you can tell it wasn't all muscle. Otherwise, the guy would be jacked-looking with a true 37 lb. muscle gain. So when you hear such a huge gain in lean weight, you'd expect to see some muscle bounded dude, but he was hardly that. But then again, I'm pretty sure his role did not require him to be jacked. Bad ass movie though!

looks painfully average.

what a crock

:cool: waiting for the meme asking if he even lifts

I use Plazma and gained 6 lbs in a week.

I use it with Dbol, Test and EQ

Yep plazma works :D :banghead:

I use Plazma and gained 6 lbs in a week.

I use it with Dbol, Test and EQ

Yep plazma works :D :banghead:

Don't forget hgh. C'mon...he's rich :D

Maybe he just wasn't going for the ripped and "jakked" look but rather a more burly and husky look? :confused:

These actors are pros and have pros working with them. Some of the guys were impressive not by our standards but by the fact they proabaly never lifted weights in their lives. Or they just take follistatin

Bradley Cooper worked out for the movie? I thought he was just told to get fat and not work out. At least that's what it looked like to me.

Maybe he just wasn't going for the ripped and "jakked" look but rather a more burly and husky look? :confused:

These actors are pros and have pros working with them. Some of the guys were impressive not by our standards but by the fact they proabaly never lifted weights in their lives. Or they just take follistatin

Yea looks just husky to me

That's not the point. Chris Kyle wasn't jacked or shredded...however, saying Bradley Cooper added 37 lbs of LBM is horseshit.

Last edited:
For a split second, I thought Americans spell plasma as plazma and he was actually gaining weight from transfusions.

He was bloated as fuck... Test and Dbol for sure ! no doubt

these people already are on HRT and GH

These things crack me up. Whenever there's a new action movie, we get to hear about the Star's super secret diet and workout plan. Oh, and the magical supplements he was taking too. *facepalm*

He was bloated as fuck... Test and Dbol for sure ! no doubt

these people already are on HRT and GH

He must have been using bunk gear then

I bet he did gain 37lbs. I bet he was also going for "big ole country boy" look and he nailed it. Looks like a guy that grew up bailing hay and raised on pot roast and taters.

Prolly had to gain a shit ton of weight fast. I mean in most movies cooper is pretty thin built.

Either way, great movie, great actor.

It looks like he just ate McDonalds every night for dinner. Great actor but silly article.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member