YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just wondering if I would lose muscle on this diet???

Juice Freak

Registered
Just curious as what peoples thoughts are about this diet and to what degree would muscle be sacrificed. If it's not significant I think I will incorporate it in for competitions.

troponin
Juiced Member
User Information
Registerd: Aug 2002
I didn't read the threads, so this may be redundant. But, I get frustrated by people who say they can't get ripped. Anyone who wants to get ripped simply has to do the following:
Eat 2 grams of protein per lb of lbm per day
Eat .5 grams of carbs per lb of lbm per day
Eat .25 grams of fat per lb of lbm per day
For protein eat (chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, egg whites, lean fish)
For carbs eat (PLAIN oatmeal, potatoes, rice)
Do at least 1 hr of cardio a day, build up to 2 hrs. Don't change your workout plan. Don't cheat, and stick to the fucking thing for 12 weeks. There isn't a single human on earth who will not be ripped following this, provided they're under 15% bodyfat to begin with. You wanna know how "the pros" get so ripped, or how people get into contest shape? It's like this. It doesn't take motivation, it takes dedication. Trust me, the motivation will leave the first week. It ain't fun, not one bit. But walking on the beach at 4% bf is. If you want a short cut, then good luck, and have fun being pudgy.

Guys, it's not the drugs. I guarantee if you follow the diet I posted, anyone will get ripped. The drugs help, but they don't allow you to eat chicken wings and get ripped. Stop worrying about what drugs Lee Priest uses, and realize that he does up to 3 hrs of cardio a day, yes 3 hrs. And follows a similar diet to the one I posted. I believe he ups the carbs a bit however. Here's some progress pics of mine after 4 weeks on the above diet. Cardio was only 30 min a day. And absolutely no "cutting" agents were used, except ECA only before workouts.

2002 damm that was a long time ago....:p :D :)

It will work for you juice....just work the numbers.....

that is a solid diet plan.

i wonder though if trop thinks its okay to use protein powder as a source of protein.... like a low-fat/low-carb casein/whey blend.

It would work, but I would suggest slowly transistioning down too those numbers over about a 3-5 week period, bc if you go from eating 500g of carbs ED to eating 100 withint the matter of a few days, it may be a rather large shock on the system.

LMAO....I dont think I've ever seen Trop post where he's pissed off......too funny. Look, the guy knows his shit and speaks the truth. Its not rocket science is good old fashion ballbusting, no fun, eating the same shit day after day, crazy ass, lunatic eating diet and cardio (for me anyway).

For the most part following this plan will get you ripped. Will you lose muscle.....if you dont know when to bump up your calories or change things at the right time depending on whats going on with your body....yes. If you know what your doing (and even thats hard when your doing your own diet due to the "mental defect") then you should be able to hang on to muscle.

I don't think you will lose muscle on this diet if you are on something, even a little anavar or winstrol should help you avoid losing muscle

You do not lose muscle that easily, most people just overestimate the amount they have to begin with

I'll give you a palumbo diet too:

6 meals
4 choices:

1. 6 omega-3 eggs
2. 50 gr whey shake + 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
3. Lean protein meal (50 gr protein): chicken, turkey, lean white fish + half cup of nuts: almonds, cashews, peacans
4. Fatty protein meal (50 gr protein): lean red meat + green salad + green peppers + cucumber + olive oil

7th day/week cheat meal with carbohydrates

Personally I diet like this, since on a low ('no') carb diet with more fat you get much less of the hunger pangs and weirdly enough also much less of the carb cravings and looking forward to that one big carb meal is fun :D

kidstuff said:
that is a solid diet plan.

i wonder though if trop thinks its okay to use protein powder as a source of protein.... like a low-fat/low-carb casein/whey blend.

I wonder when he actually posted that.

I don't think he has people diet exactly like that anymore, since we use a carb cycle on almost every client. So of course those numbers would change day to day. We do let people use protein powder when dieting. For my last show I used a blend of egg white, casein, & isolate and I used it for 2-3 meals every day for 16 weeks. I got it from trueprotein so it was pretty much carb & fat free.

I think I plucked this from over at anabolex??? Don't know for sure???

Moen said:
You do not lose muscle that easily, most people just overestimate the amount they have to begin with

I'll give you a palumbo diet too:

6 meals
4 choices:

1. 6 omega-3 eggs
2. 50 gr whey shake + 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
3. Lean protein meal (50 gr protein): chicken, turkey, lean white fish + half cup of nuts: almonds, cashews, peacans
4. Fatty protein meal (50 gr protein): lean red meat + green salad + green peppers + cucumber + olive oil

7th day/week cheat meal with carbohydrates

Personally I diet like this, since on a low ('no') carb diet with more fat you get much less of the hunger pangs and weirdly enough also much less of the carb cravings and looking forward to that one big carb meal is fun :D

What are you doing post workout ? No carbs at all ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131