over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RECIPIE OF THE WEEK

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I WILL DO ONE A WEEK. THIS WEEK WILL BE CHICKEN.
NOW, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU AMOUNTS, YOU MUST ADJUST TO TASTE, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.
1. CHICKEN BREASTS CUT UP (MAYBE 2)-FRY THEM IN OLIVE OIL/COCONUT OIL UNTIL COOKED. 1/2 WAY THROUGH BEING DONE, ADD IN CHOPPED ONIONS AND CHOPPED GARLIC, MAYBE 1TSP CURRY POWDER, 1/8TSP CHILI POWDER.
2. COOK RICE AND SET ASIDE.
3. AFTER CHICKEN LOOKS COOKED, SET ASIDE FOR 10 MINUTES AND ADD FRESH SQUEEZED LEMON AND LIME JUICE AND CHOPPED CILANTRO.
4. SERVE OVER RICE.

Thanks for posting Phil ill have to try this. Keep them comming, is that brown rice or white?

great idea.. the more detail the better.. some ppl (ME) cant cook for shit and need step by steph directions LOL.. much appreciation bro.. Diet is most important so any recipes to make this bland food tase better is great in my book.. BUMP!!!

Sounds good.. I'll definately give this one a shot. Thanks bro.

Great Idea!
Ill deffinatley be taking notes ( to pass along to my wife) :)
I can only cook on the BBQ grill.

Sounds simple too. Ever notice how those recipes in M&F and Men's Health call for things like Venezulian Macedamian Nut Leafs? Where the hell do you get some of those ingredients because they sure ain't at Walmart!

I had actually ran across a very similar recipe at Cooks.com when looking for some alternatives for preparing chicken. This is actually very good!

This sounds pretty darn good to me. I am going to give this a try. I need some fresh cilantro first.

Phil, I am curious, what are the advantages of basmanti rice over brown rice?

Personally

This sounds pretty darn good to me. I am going to give this a try. I need some fresh cilantro first.

Phil, I am curious, what are the advantages of basmanti rice over brown rice?

I love the taste of Basmanti and Jasmine rice. If you want to get healthy, go with wild rice which is a grain, not a rice.

Have to give Phil props on this one. Basmati rice is very tasty and lite. I had a neighbor of mine that was from Pakistan and turned my wife and myself onto this rice. Definatly a different kind of texture and taste.

My question now Phil is, cooking with coconut oil. What's the advantage of cooking(frying) with this oil?

coconut oil

has a much higher temperature thresh hold before it breaks down and becomes carcinogenic as many oils can when you cook with them.. its always a better choice when frying.. olive oil and others break down much quicker and should only be used for flash frying or at lower temperatures.

Well

Have to give Phil props on this one. Basmati rice is very tasty and lite. I had a neighbor of mine that was from Pakistan and turned my wife and myself onto this rice. Definatly a different kind of texture and taste.

My question now Phil is, cooking with coconut oil. What's the advantage of cooking(frying) with this oil?

I used to use coconut oil but it is just too high saturated fat for me and quite unhealthy in my opinion. I use olive oil but I use low temperature cooking. This also makes the protein in the meat juicier because it does not bind the amino acids together too tightly allowing it to retain more water.

sounds good I make mine similar but never thought to add lemon, and I only used cilantro out of the shaker, not sliced. I'll give it a try, thanks for sharing.

Phil

Got any more for us? :food;smil

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member