over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

budweiser wing sauce.

E

edge250

budweiser wing sauce on grilled chicken tenderloins. i cannot get enough of this, awesome flavor. little to no calories, just some sodium. grill the chicken then pour the sauce on after cooking. it would be so easy to diet using this stuff atleast until you had to lower your sodium.

Soooo how do you make your special sauce???

i buy it at wal-mart:)

Edge is it actually called Budweiser sauce?

I have been doing the exact same thing but I use Texas Pete buffalo sauce. Its really good but I want to try your suggestion.

I have to admit though I do cheat somewhat and buy a huge bag of frozen wings from Sams and instead of frying them I put them on my grill. After i grill them i lay them out on paper towel to soak up the ooze then throw them in a bowl pour the sauce, cover, shake, then enjoy.

budweiser wing sauce on grilled chicken tenderloins. i cannot get enough of this, awesome flavor. little to no calories, just some sodium. grill the chicken then pour the sauce on after cooking. it would be so easy to diet using this stuff atleast until you had to lower your sodium.

If your in shape and do things right, you wont need to lower your sodium.;)

I have been doing the exact same thing but I use Texas Pete buffalo sauce. Its really good but I want to try your suggestion.

I just bought that sauce. Damn, its hot.

yes it actually called budweiser wing sauce, it has the budweiser label on the front, they also have budweiser bbq sauce.

duhhh haha thanks edge...saves ya some time on spelling it all out. I am goign to walmart today!

Man, it's so funny you brought that up! I'm dieting right now and eat Franks hotsauce on EVERYTHING!:p I'm freakin addicted! I'm dieting so it helps tremendously with flavoring and has 0 everthing per serving and 200mg. of sodium! -StOrY

Doesnt the Budweiser sauce have a lot of sugar in it? I love Franks Buffalo sauce...i put it on everything! I have a bottle of it at my desk here at work LOL. plus it has zero cals.

If you can find it try the Franks Chili and Lime...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Doesnt the Budweiser sauce have a lot of sugar in it? I love Franks Buffalo sauce...i put it on everything! I have a bottle of it at my desk here at work LOL. plus it has zero cals.

If you can find it try the Franks Chili and Lime...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nope, just some sodium

what budweiser wing sauce are you using?? the one i see in the store has like 3 cabs

Looks like I will be stoping by the store. If you can afford some fat try using it on thighs. The meat is so much juicier and holds the flavor. I never eat thighs but they are good as hell with hotsauce or wingsauce.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws