over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Hot Chocolate!!

Curiousity

Registered
Here is a snack that will forever be in my book.

1. Pour boiling water into about 3/4 full in your cup. (coffee mug, etc.)
2. Melt 1 TBSP of virgin coconut oil in the hot water.
3. Pour & stir in 4 TBSP of chocolate LBAs
4. ENJOY!! (the LBAs will cool it down to drinking temp so you can start sipping it immediately)

Approximately:
200 calories
20 grams protein
14 grams fat

Yumm:p

Lean beef aminos?
And they come in flavors like vanilla and banana?
And this is supposed to be really good for you and tasty?

I have been looking but no luck. Where can ya find this stuff or a brand maybe?

Contact Phil Hernon and he will point you in the right direction and set you up with a ProMuscle discount. I am lazy and basically let Phil research the best brands/deals for me.

You're not counting the glycerol calories. There are 20g glycerol in that much LBA, and that's 4.3 cal/g. So that's really 286 calories per serving, with only 80 of it from protein.

You're not counting the glycerol calories. There are 20g glycerol in that much LBA, and that's 4.3 cal/g. So that's really 286 calories per serving, with only 80 of it from protein.

Look at the nurtional value of a bottle of LBAs...there are no calories from carbs.

thanks

Oh yea? **broken link removed**

Read for yourself.

Look at the TOTAL number of calories in a serving...if the calories were 5g protien and 5g carbs like you mentioned woudlnt' that be more than 20calories per serving??

Do the math :)

Look at the TOTAL number of calories in a serving...if the calories were 5g protien and 5g carbs like you mentioned woudlnt' that be more than 20calories per serving??

Do the math :)

It's not right. The only carbs in it are glycerol. 5 grams of it. Now, look at glycerol. 4.3kcal/g. Do the math.

It's not right. The only carbs in it are glycerol. 5 grams of it. Now, look at glycerol. 4.3kcal/g. Do the math.

I'm going based on what i see on the bottle, if the bottle says its 20caloresi per serving than obviously SOMETHING is not being counted in the total..i have a hard time believing its the 5grams of protien not being counted in that total. I am no expert by any means...but we can let someone else chime in...but for TP to have a incorrect total of calories per serving of their product listened is very unlikely.

I'm going based on what i see on the bottle, if the bottle says its 20caloresi per serving than obviously SOMETHING is not being counted in the total..i have a hard time believing its the 5grams of protien not being counted in that total. I am no expert by any means...but we can let someone else chime in...but for TP to have a incorrect total of calories per serving of their product listened is very unlikely.

I'm not surprised in the least. Those grams of carbs aren't calorie free. Think there are 40000% of your RDA for calcium in calcium caseinate? Surprised that WPI amino acid profiles per 100g don't add up to 100g??? One of the WPIs adds up to 117. You simply can't have more than 100g protein per 100g powder.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised in the least. Those grams of carbs aren't calorie free. Think there are 40000% of your RDA for calcium in calcium caseinate? Surprised that WPI amino acid profiles per 100g don't add up to 100g??? One of the WPIs adds up to 117. You simply can't have more than 100g protein per 100g powder.

I hear ya bro, i'd like to hear someone chime in that can give us the low down...MR. Hernon is the man to explain it all. From my confersations with him those carbs are calorie-free.

I hear ya bro, i'd like to hear someone chime in that can give us the low down...MR. Hernon is the man to explain it all. From my confersations with him those carbs are calorie-free.

Well, they won't kick you out of ketosis. They are like a carb with a GI of 0. It has to be converted into glucose via a process similar to protein. It's the perfect thing for a general use protein you can use it low fat or low carb.

It is also great at hydration, so it is responsible for the pumps that people who use it report. I have a gallon jug of glycerol that I use when I want my veins to bulge out :cool: .

How long have you used LBAs?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner