over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need quick chicken/steak recepies

GoneForever

Banned
Anyone got any good idea's where I can cook up a few days worth of chicken and steak and keep in fridge without tasting like shit.

I'm curious also. I've been using small doses of ranch dressing to cover up the blandness.:eek: -StOrY

Fajitas/quesadillas

Cut meat into strips, grill. Keep in air tight container and you have fajitas for the week. Just add cheese, and tequila as needed.

3-4 days

According to wikipedia, cooked chicken & beef stays good in the fridge for 3-4 days.

I usually smell it. If it passes the sniff test, then I'll warm it up and give it the nibble test. If that fails, I give it the German Shepherd test. If it fails that test, it's going in the trash (very seldom does that happen!)

Tupperware

Tupperware makes the best bodybuilding friendly containers and devices. I have more than once had this conversation with The CEO of Tupperware and several of his Presidents and Vice Presidents. I have talked to them about sponsorship money possibly going to bodybuilding and bodybuilders. I have even mentioned ProMuscle and one of them is actually a member here. One day I will post something I have been working on called the "Bodybuilders guide to Tupperware." There are even devices Marilyn and I use for LBA consumption. If you ever need Tupperware just let Marilyn or I know we can get you a great deal on it.

Tupperware makes the best bodybuilding friendly containers and devices. I have more than once had this conversation with The CEO of Tupperware and several of his Presidents and Vice Presidents. I have talked to them about sponsorship money possibly going to bodybuilding and bodybuilders. I have even mentioned ProMuscle and one of them is actually a member here. One day I will post something I have been working on called the "Bodybuilders guide to Tupperware." There are even devices Marilyn and I use for LBA consumption. If you ever need Tupperware just let Marilyn or I know we can get you a great deal on it.

That's cool. So are you writing a book on this? I have some cool ideas for bodybuilding that I hate to share on here as well, because to my knowledge they don't exist yet, and I would hate to make someone else rich from my idea.

A hint about my ideas: one is a very special kind of pillow, the other is a special type of home test for bodybuilders. Anyone on here know how to process an idea into an invention?

That's cool. So are you writing a book on this? I have some cool ideas for bodybuilding that I hate to share on here as well, because to my knowledge they don't exist yet, and I would hate to make someone else rich from my idea.

A hint about my ideas: one is a very special kind of pillow, the other is a special type of home test for bodybuilders. Anyone on here know how to process an idea into an invention?

You have to apply for a patent. When you have that then you can start inventing without worries.

Does this special pillow involve easy access to chicken Fajitas??

cook all steak to med rare. when you reheat it if your careful you can keep it at a nice medium maybe slightly on the medium well side which is a bit of a sin but oh well....

Does this special pillow involve easy access to chicken Fajitas??

Well, it could, I guess. Ok I will let the proverbial cat out of the bag here.

My idea is for a "snorkel pillow". It's like the massage tables where you can breathe while laying on your belly. I would love to sleep on my belly, but after bout 30 seconds with myface in a pillow, I can't breathe and have to turn to my side.

Cut the meat into strips like you would fajita's. (Cut 90 degrees to the grain of the meat) This way you can bite it & chew/pull it apart MUCH EASIER. Cut it the other way & you'll know what I mean.... :D I would cook the steak a little more rare than I normally would. (thats pretty rare for me)
The spices I use on my steak makes it pretty darn good straight out of the fridge cold . Use it as a snack or a on the go meal .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131