6 2 ML 12 ML 120 ML
6 3 ML 18 ML 180 ML
Spots ML a week Total 6 week ML
6 18 ML 108 ML
2 2 ML 4 ML 40 ML
2 3 ML 6 ML 60 ML
Spots ML a week Total 6 week ML
2 6 ML 36 ML

I have not done Calves abbs or legs yet I will leave that for Big A. I hope this will help until Big A can make a better one with all the body parts.

damn bro no wonder you had some soreness.

Syntherol Dosage - Quads?

I was wondering ... how would you dose a cycle of Syntherol for your quads? Also, how would you distribute the injections?

I was wondering ... how would you dose a cycle of Syntherol for your quads? Also, how would you distribute the injections?

QUADS:

You do:
1ml, 2ml, 1ml for each site for 10 days
2ml, 3ml, 2ml for 10 days
3ml, 4ml, 3ml for 10 days

Maintanance is the same as the last 10 days.

Location of shots can be found in the SEO guide or www.howtousesynthol.com and pics on www.howtodoinjections.com

Big A, my worst bodyparts are hamstrings and forearms. Any way to inject in these muscles ?

lets see some before and after pics, and good luck on those gains, what thats like over a g on oil huh

Big A, my worst bodyparts are hamstrings and forearms. Any way to inject in these muscles ?

I wouldn't - way to many nerves.

But synthol is not bad for nerves! If I inject carefully, I should'nt have any problem !
If I consider there are two heads for hamstrings couldn't I inject in each head, same way I'm doing it for biceps ?

But synthol is not bad for nerves! If I inject carefully, I should'nt have any problem !
If I consider there are two heads for hamstrings couldn't I inject in each head, same way I'm doing it for biceps ?

Yes, BUT, the area is full of nerves, more than the biceps or other areas, so you run a high chance of hitting a nerve with the needle.

Where could I find an anatomy chart with hamstrings and forearms in details (to find out myself injection sites) ?

Thanks DatBtrue, now I can organise injection in hamstrings. it's just like biceps
What about forearm mluscles ?

You are wrong, VERY wrong!

Syntherol had a hell of a lot of BA in it. This has many pourposes, to slow down the absorption is one of them.

Alcohol is toxic to nerves.

I injuected forearms 3 times. The 3rd time I burned a nerve in my right forearm and had problems, real problems, in my right grip for 6 months. Thereafter I got slowly better, now it is more than 2 year and I am nearly normal, I'd say 90%. In the beginning, for the first 3-4 months, If I hung my right grip would open in only a few seconds. I could not do pull ups or any other pull movement without straps.

I then mixed the Syntherol with sesame oil and BB, just to reduce the BA %, filtered the new stuff, and was brave (or stupid) enough to try forearms again. A lot of pain, actually more pain than with the original stuff (contrary to what every one says on all bb boards, the alcohol makes the injections LESS painful as it anesthetized nerve endings - unfortunately kills them if in too high amount/concentration) but no new nerve injuries. I decided anyway not to inject further forearms as it was really painful.

I am about to try it again, maybe, in a few weeks.

Just my .2

Wallace ;)

Where could I find an anatomy chart with hamstrings and forearms in details (to find out myself injection sites) ?

anatomical charts gives you only an idea of where USUALLY the bigger nerves and blood vessels run.

There are many other small nerves and blood vessels which are not "listed" as they run differently in different subjects.

before injecting forearms I checked my anatomy with US with color doppler, and I made a map of where I have the biggest blood vessels. Nerves usually runs close to blood vessels (you cannot see small nerves with US).

But I could only chart the biggest, cause there are so many small, everywhere, which is nearly impossibile not to hit som of them.

when I did calves and biceps I learned the feeling of the needle approaching sth which should possibile not be hit. I learned to withdraw the needle 1-2 mm and change the angle of injection. At last it worked, but it was a very demanding job. It took not less than 30-40 min to do a session of biceps (4 injections).

I did not do every day, it was tto much. I had too much pain and lump formation. I found out the highest tolerable frequency for me was x 3 per week. I did about 5 weeks of "load" and than continued for A YEAR maintainance. I use very little gear and, not more than 500-600mg a week for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year (I am not competing, I am not big, I am not young, I have many other things to do in my life, this is just a hobby of mine).

Anyway.
I gained 2 cm (2,5 with the swelling), from 42,5 to 45 cm in girth for the upper arm. 3 months after the end of the maintinance, when all the oil should be gone (calculations made for "my mix: syntherol-sesame oil-BB) I kept 1 cm.

For me it is a good result. I am happy with it.

In the first 2 weeks I had 3 times a nasty cough bout, probably from injecting into small blood vessels. I than, as stated, learned the feeling of the needle approching a blood vessel, and it never happened again.

I injected about 80ml per bicep in the loading phase and about the same amount in the year afterwards.

Wallace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity