over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Beast talks GH and Fat loss

mexbeast

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Do you know someone in your gym who is always asking for diet or training tips, yet he never follows threw? Well meet Bob. Bob is always asking me how he can lose body fat, get wider lats, break strength plateaus. But does he follow my advice? Noooo... I realize those 10 minutes that I have just spent and explained to him would have been better spent on doing a set of squats, or watching the hot bimbo wearing the short shorts doing a set of stiff legged deadlifts :rolleyes:.

So the other day I walk into the gym wondering if I wil be able to squat over 500lb and then do a set of 405lb for 20 reps. When here comes Bob, see's me, and walks my way. When I see him I immediately plug my ear phone on so as not to be disturbed , but to no avail. :ac:ion-sm

This time Bob's unusually excited. No he didn't start to do another gym girl. No his excited that he just received 500 ius of Gh and is planning on doing 5ius everyday so he can finally get ripped. So I asked him " How do you plan on using and if he would like me to critique his plans?" He agrees and tells me that he is going to take 5ius every morning before he drivs by mcdonalds and gets his usual big breakfast, and that he'll finally be able to eat everything he likes since the Gh should be burning off all the fat. He's happy he will no longer be doing any cardio.

I can't help but shake my head in utter disbelief and have to take a deep breath before I smack him with the dumbell i'm using to warm up my shoulders. :action-s: ... I take Bob over to the back of the gym by the always lonely squat rack and begin by asking him " What do you think would happen if you eat a big t-bone, then sit down to watch football?". He replied " All that fat would probably be stored as body fat?" . Correct !!.. So I confirmed and then i said to him " Gh works by liberating free fatty acids from fat stored in the absence of insulin, when that happens our bloodstream becomes flooded with this fatty acids so they can be used as fuel, but if they are not used as fuel, most of those fatty acids will again be redeposited as body fat". I keep telling him " So what do you think happens when you take a large dose of gh then go and eat a big fatty meal?" He's eyes get wide and replied " There will probably be an over abundance of free fatty acids floating around in my bloodstream". I said " Correct". How do you suggest I use all these gh Bob asked. Ok I began but you may not like what i'm about to say, To get the best fat loss effect from gh use you should take 2 ius then 30 min later do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio, follow that with a good breakfast conssistant of 8 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs, and 1-2 cups of old fashion oatmeal. Then follow the diet plan I gave you a few weeks ago.

Bob says " Well that diet plan, you see I misplaced it, could you write me up another one?" Sure I said and continued " So you take 2 ius in the morning on an empty stomach, do your cardio, follow my diet, then you take 2 ius 30 to 45 minutes before your evening weight workout, and that should give you the best fat loss effects your looking for from gh".

Now Bob was obviously disappointed.. He still had to work and diet hard to get in shape, but we all know there is no such thing as a free ride in this world. After I got that out of the way I rememebered how both gh and too much free fatty acids decreased insulin sensitivity and how that will not only impede muscle growth , but also bring about a set of other problems.

Before I go any further perhaps you guys can tell me what you think of my writing and these thoughts on the use of gh for fat loss? All comments are appreciated.

I am far from being properly educated on HGH , but your wrightings sound reasonable.

but what makes HGH and insulin so effective when stacked together

I think you have it right on, I am currently using 3 iu's hgh 30min before I get to the gym. I have cut the amount of time between my sets to 40 seconds in order to keep my heart rate up. By doing this I am burning the fat that's released by the gh and getting somewhat of a cardiovascular workout as well.

I am far from being properly educated on HGH , but your wrightings sound reasonable.

but what makes HGH and insulin so effective when stacked together

thank you, ill explain that in my next writing.

Do you know someone in your gym who is always asking for diet or training tips, yet he never follows threw? Well meet Bob. Bob is always asking me how he can lose body fat, get wider lats, break strength plateaus. But does he follow my advice? Noooo... I realize those 10 minutes that I have just spent and explained to him would have been better spent on doing a set of squats, or watching the hot bimbo wearing the short shorts doing a set of stiff legged deadlifts :rolleyes:.

So the other day I walk into the gym wondering if I wil be able to squat over 500lb and then do a set of 405lb for 20 reps. When here comes Bob, see's me, and walks my way. When I see him I immediately plug my ear phone on so as not to be disturbed , but to no avail. :ac:ion-sm

This time Bob's unusually excited. No he didn't start to do another gym girl. No his excited that he just received 500 ius of Gh and is planning on doing 5ius everyday so he can finally get ripped. So I asked him " How do you plan on using and if he would like me to critique his plans?" He agrees and tells me that he is going to take 5ius every morning before he drivs by mcdonalds and gets his usual big breakfast, and that he'll finally be able to eat everything he likes since the Gh should be burning off all the fat. He's happy he will no longer be doing any cardio.

I can't help but shake my head in utter disbelief and have to take a deep breath before I smack him with the dumbell i'm using to warm up my shoulders. :action-s: ... I take Bob over to the back of the gym by the always lonely squat rack and begin by asking him " What do you think would happen if you eat a big t-bone, then sit down to watch football?". He replied " All that fat would probably be stored as body fat?" . Correct !!.. So I confirmed and then i said to him " Gh works by liberating free fatty acids from fat stored in the absence of insulin, when that happens our bloodstream becomes flooded with this fatty acids so they can be used as fuel, but if they are not used as fuel, most of those fatty acids will again be redeposited as body fat". I keep telling him " So what do you think happens when you take a large dose of gh then go and eat a big fatty meal?" He's eyes get wide and replied " There will probably be an over abundance of free fatty acids floating around in my bloodstream". I said " Correct". How do you suggest I use all these gh Bob asked. Ok I began but you may not like what i'm about to say, To get the best fat loss effect from gh use you should take 2 ius then 30 min later do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio, follow that with a good breakfast conssistant of 8 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs, and 1-2 cups of old fashion oatmeal. Then follow the diet plan I gave you a few weeks ago.

Bob says " Well that diet plan, you see I misplaced it, could you write me up another one?" Sure I said and continued " So you take 2 ius in the morning on an empty stomach, do your cardio, follow my diet, then you take 2 ius 30 to 45 minutes before your evening weight workout, and that should give you the best fat loss effects your looking for from gh".

Now Bob was obviously disappointed.. He still had to work and diet hard to get in shape, but we all know there is no such thing as a free ride in this world. After I got that out of the way I rememebered how both gh and too much free fatty acids decreased insulin sensitivity and how that will not only impede muscle growth , but also bring about a set of other problems.

Before I go any further perhaps you guys can tell me what you think of my writing and these thoughts on the use of gh for fat loss? All comments are appreciated.

very well put makes lot of sense interesting

This is great, real easy to understand and read... Sometimes i get lost with Dat's write-ups, great information - i just dont have all the brainpower to follow it sometimes :(

thank you all , i have the next one ready but its taking me some time to post it!:(

Def looking forward to this, gh did good for fat loss, but not as good as I suspected.. but no biggie.

great info i'm about to start my first gh cycle so i'll stay tuned in.

i'm using mostly to help recover an injury and maybe help undo some of the damage test has done to my joints over the years, but if i'm spending all of this $$$ i might as well utilize it for its fat loss assistance as well!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear