Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,513

Awards Showcase

Vitamin D: Health Panacea or false Prophet?

http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article...252-3/abstract
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 31
Taking 5000iu D3 daily really put me in a better mood, for the price it is definitely worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
great info
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2012, 05:59 AM
cardealer's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,073
I use 3000 units daily and can tell a difference if I dom't use them
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Hey guys!!Vitamins has own importance in our life.So we should be
eat healthier and energetic foods for keep good fitness and health.
According to me that vitamin D is the best source of the energy
and fitness...
__________________
fitness classes Libertyville
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 57
According to bw I deficent in d but when I take it at 5000 I don't notice a difference
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2013, 03:31 AM
GND's Avatar
GND GND is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Supposed to b synergistic w antioxidants too!

Get some!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,513

Awards Showcase

Vitamin D: Health Panacea or false Prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped45 View Post
According to bw I deficent in d but when I take it at 5000 I don't notice a difference
You really should get it tested in your next blood work. It's the new craze over the past fee years and insurance def covers it.
I was taking 10 thousand that was keeping me towards the top. I dropped down and plan on taking 5000. Not sure if I believe it's ideal to be at the very top. Stepwise explained in another thread with the same article some possible negatives.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
My doctor tested for D, I was low started 6000 daily mood and energy is way up don't even coffee in the morning
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8
Thumbs up

I just got some vitamin d supplements. Dr oz says you need em so you know it's true
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,292
Try taking vitamin d sublingual.....it's incredible.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Kizzlen's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 129
I took D3 @ 5000iu 2x per day and didn't notice very much. I just ordered some from a higher quality source, hopefully this time I get some of these aforementioned results!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 600
for my vit D I just prefer walking the dog twice a day for 20 min with my shirt off. We get 300+ days of clear blue skies and sunshine. You can never OD on vit D taking in sun, with pills you can, but rare.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-30-2013, 05:24 AM
ironceltic12's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin View Post
Try taking vitamin d sublingual.....it's incredible.
What's incredible about it?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
manly327 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 560
Uhhh....waaaaayyy too many credible studies done by credible researchers and universities, as well as Pubmed and Medline. My dad recently had a stomach tumor, and since we know that one of the causes of cancer is a compromised immune system, my pop saw one of the best natural health care practitioners that actually cures diseases and medical conditions naturally. Of course he cannot say that or advertise that, because in our "free" country the FDA would send an armed SWAT team to his office to arrest him, his staff, and confiscate all his goodies ....because he would have " broke the law".
In any case, that doc gave my dad, among other things 20,000 iu/day of vitamin D3 for his immune system. Want to expose a common health myth or two?? Check out MILK, yes even organic, check out a other YUPPIE health myth..."soy" pure garbage that raises estrogen levels in men and women, i mean the list goes on. Dont get me started..
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 560
All due respect bros, if ur posting that you take Vit. D3, and are not "feeling" or "noticing" anything different, then you are not understanding the pathways in which it works. You won't "feel" much, it does its thing behind the scenes. Want to shut the door on 90% of cancers?
Take at least 2000iu vit. D3/day along with 200mcg Selenium/day....along with green tea caps. Proven cancer prevention trifecta.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Knight9's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by addams29 View Post
Uhhh....waaaaayyy too many credible studies done by credible researchers and universities, as well as Pubmed and Medline. My dad recently had a stomach tumor, and since we know that one of the causes of cancer is a compromised immune system, my pop saw one of the best natural health care practitioners that actually cures diseases and medical conditions naturally. Of course he cannot say that or advertise that, because in our "free" country the FDA would send an armed SWAT team to his office to arrest him, his staff, and confiscate all his goodies ....because he would have " broke the law".
In any case, that doc gave my dad, among other things 20,000 iu/day of vitamin D3 for his immune system. Want to expose a common health myth or two?? Check out MILK, yes even organic, check out a other YUPPIE health myth..."soy" pure garbage that raises estrogen levels in men and women, i mean the list goes on. Dont get me started..
Quote:
Originally Posted by addams29 View Post
All due respect bros, if ur posting that you take Vit. D3, and are not "feeling" or "noticing" anything different, then you are not understanding the pathways in which it works. You won't "feel" much, it does its thing behind the scenes. Want to shut the door on 90% of cancers?
Take at least 2000iu vit. D3/day along with 200mcg Selenium/day....along with green tea caps. Proven cancer prevention trifecta.
While I do agree until I learn otherwise, the two of you need to check out my magnesium/d3 thread.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...d.php?t=121909
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by addams29 View Post
Uhhh....waaaaayyy too many credible studies done by credible researchers and universities, as well as Pubmed and Medline. My dad recently had a stomach tumor, and since we know that one of the causes of cancer is a compromised immune system, my pop saw one of the best natural health care practitioners that actually cures diseases and medical conditions naturally. Of course he cannot say that or advertise that, because in our "free" country the FDA would send an armed SWAT team to his office to arrest him, his staff, and confiscate all his goodies ....because he would have " broke the law".
In any case, that doc gave my dad, among other things 20,000 iu/day of vitamin D3 for his immune system. Want to expose a common health myth or two?? Check out MILK, yes even organic, check out a other YUPPIE health myth..."soy" pure garbage that raises estrogen levels in men and women, i mean the list goes on. Dont get me started..
Absolutely correct.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 215
While it is a good thing for a person to take in anywhere from 1000 to 10000iu daily of vitamin D(Depending on who you are listening to) it must be tempered w/ some vitamin A. If it isn't it can lead to arthritic calcifications. This can be accomplished by taking a teaspoon of cod liver oil, 2x daily. I only take 5000iu vit D daily because there is also vit D in the CLO.

Do not be fooled into getting beta carotene as your vitamin A source. Is not a good source of vit A.

As said in previous post, it is very important to take a good magnesium supplement to aid in the calcium metabolism. Also is a natural muscle relaxer.

Finally, it is wise to take vitamin K2. Recent studies in Japan have proven that it reduced athlerosclerotic plaque and arthritic symptoms w/ its ability to metabolize calcium.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Knight9's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobraman View Post
While it is a good thing for a person to take in anywhere from 1000 to 10000iu daily of vitamin D(Depending on who you are listening to) it must be tempered w/ some vitamin A. If it isn't it can lead to arthritic calcifications. This can be accomplished by taking a teaspoon of cod liver oil, 2x daily. I only take 5000iu vit D daily because there is also vit D in the CLO.

Do not be fooled into getting beta carotene as your vitamin A source. Is not a good source of vit A.

As said in previous post, it is very important to take a good magnesium supplement to aid in the calcium metabolism. Also is a natural muscle relaxer.

Finally, it is wise to take vitamin K2. Recent studies in Japan have proven that it reduced athlerosclerotic plaque and arthritic symptoms w/ its ability to metabolize calcium.
Precisely. Vitamin D, K2, and Magnesium all do a very delicate dance together. So does calcium but I do not believe we need to be supplementing it.
Cobraman and aadams...please go to the link I provided a couple posts up and share your thoughts.
getnwithit and Jblack like this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:10 AM.

 
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS