over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful injection sites

the_mofoman

Registered
To start.. I've been on for about 4-5 years now. I've used more brands than I can remember. Occasionally I've nicked a vein or something and had some pain, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. So I've recently bought from a sponsor on here with an outstanding reputation for quality and painless injections so I don't question the quality or anything like that at all. However, since I've started using this brand I'm almost crippled 24hrs later every time I inject. Injections range from 1cc-2cc. Delts, quads, ass, it doesn't matter and with several different compounds. The injection site and surrounding area muscle feels like I just got hit with a bat.

So my question is, could I just be more sensitive to this brand or whatever compared to other brands in the past?

To start.. I've been on for about 4-5 years now. I've used more brands than I can remember. Occasionally I've nicked a vein or something and had some pain, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. So I've recently bought from a sponsor on here with an outstanding reputation for quality and painless injections so I don't question the quality or anything like that at all. However, since I've started using this brand I'm almost crippled 24hrs later every time I inject. Injections range from 1cc-2cc. Delts, quads, ass, it doesn't matter and with several different compounds. The injection site and surrounding area muscle feels like I just got hit with a bat.

So my question is, could I just be more sensitive to this brand or whatever compared to other brands in the past?

You could be alergic to the oil used. See what kind of oil that sponsor uses and then go back and see if you have used it.before. At least you can rule one thing out.

Sometimes some high dosed stuff is painful as hell. I had tried some T400 from one of our sponsors a long time back in a 10 ml loved it had no issue then got a 100ml bottle and every time I took it I was in bad pain for days.Could just be the one batch you got.:confused: I switched to RDP and never had a problem since:D

ask the source bro. some times even the most reputable source can have a hiccup.

I know Fast muscle had a small hiccup with their first run of primo. I asked/told him and he himself had the same problems. you know what he did, he credited me everything. The guy manned up took his losses but kept his loyal customers! :headbang:

Going through the same thing right now. My EQ injection leave a welt and itch the next day; but the test just leaves a lump with no itching. What do you guys think is going on with the EQ?

idea

I have cut things in the past such as tprop with b-12.

I know your pain brother.. I had the same thing happen to me back in January.. I was using the same sponsor I have dozens of times, but for some reason this time the Test was really painful.. I email him about it and he confirmed I wasn't the only one having this problem..

we thought the problem might have been to much BA. I didn't want to throw it away so I ended up baking it in the oven on 160 for 25 minutes (make sure to vent the vial). Next time I pinned I didn't get the pain. If it's 400mg/ml or higher you may want to consider cutting it with a sterile oil.

more help

another idea, when I run winny, I get a hot washrag(super hot) and massage the spot after the injection for 2 to 3 minutes with it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear