over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for high tren/low test users only

spiderman405

Newbies
I had a question for those who best respond to trt doses of test like 200-250 mg per week with higher tren doses. My concern is to not get tren dick.

My question is can I run high tren (400mg weekly/ low test 250mg weekly and add 50mg of Anadrol to that ratio or will that mess it up?

All I'm concerned about is the tren dick or going limp and I don't want to have to take caber or prami

That seems to be good....i would only run the drol for a month....I would even bump tren up little by little. Keep test at 250 get tren up to 700 a week. Take a full cc a day.... That's the way I do it for around 3 months..... Good luck bro

Didn't finish..... I also took caber 3 times a week. I never had a problem. I don't know if I would of had a problem if I didn't take the caber. I just didn't want to chance it bro.... Just order some caber from a peptide company and you'll be worry free and horny as fuck....

I am on TRT 200mgs every 2 weeks which is so light and barely helps. Although, adding 50mg TP, TA, and MP I feel amazing right now. I have had no problem with tren dick, but my receptors were so clean 50mgs eod is fine for now. My sex drive is through the roof.

Last edited:
Didn't finish..... I also took caber 3 times a week. I never had a problem. I don't know if I would of had a problem if I didn't take the caber. I just didn't want to chance it bro.... Just order some caber from a peptide company and you'll be worry free and horny as fuck....

I found the answer brotha....Disregard.

Last edited:
I can't remember off the top of my head.... It was from manpower, but he is not around anymore...I use to take 1 ml of his liquid caber mon.wed. Fri.
From what I read you only need a very small amount of caber...

Speaking from my own experience here the two hormones you need to control are prolactin and estrogen. I personally find test to be very harsh on my body in regards to sexual dysfunction although weirdly it gives me ridiculous sex drive. I recently ran almost no test and 750mg deca / 700mg primo and had ZERO issues , i run pharma caber 2 times per week and I was fine.

I took a good 2 1/2 month break and just recently started on some high test as i like to rotate compounds, so this time in running 1g test e with 150mg parabolan. I have been on for a month and i started getting issues down below after 2 weeks, i was using aromasin which is to mild, so i switched to pharma arimidex and within 1 week im absolutely issue free, i take it mon-wed-fri.

So i would def say a lot of the side effects people see is not test is bad or tren is better or anything i would say what you need to be aware of is actually what your body releases to "try" and keep homeostasis in the body. If you take correctly dosed testosterone then 750mg-1000mg per week will absolutely increase estrogen levels dramatically in the body, it is estrogen which when left untreated wrecks havocs on our bodies. Bloodwork will tell you right of where you are at.

But yes mate basically control them two things and you wont have an issue what so ever buddy unless you have some form of ED outside of this.

I had a question for those who best respond to trt doses of test like 200-250 mg per week with higher tren doses. My concern is to not get tren dick.

My question is can I run high tren (400mg weekly/ low test 250mg weekly and add 50mg of Anadrol to that ratio or will that mess it up?

All I'm concerned about is the tren dick or going limp and I don't want to have to take caber or prami

The adrol shouldn't affect anything. I would highly recommend bloodwork first to determine what you need and how much. Some people do not need caber or prami.

That being said, if you bypass labs, I have found that adding Proviron is a big plus when running tren and low dose test. One it is a mild AI, two it frees up your test, meaning it goes from serum test in your blood to free test which is test that is available to do what test does and three it is very effective at countering the mental swings that some experience while on tren.

Caber or prami is a good idea because they too if needed can counter the dreaded flaccid member sometimes caused by tren or deca.

With labs you can dial this in fairly easy, without you are just guessing until you find your sweet spot.

If you want to limit you chance of tren dick then drop test to true TRT levels likes 150mg a week or so. I personally take 25mg prop daily (175mg a week). You want low test because 19-nors typically bind to ARs better than test. So if you take high test a good amount just floats around in your blood aromatizing. This increases estrogen/e2 which then increases prolactin. High prolactin is what causes tren dick. It's the hormone you release after you cum that makes you roll over and go to sleep after sex. High prolactin can causes lack of desire, impotence, mood swings, depression, leaky nips, etc. Easiest way to combat prolactin is to keep estrogen in check. I personally run masteron at least a 1:2 ratio of tren to mast. So if I run 700mg tren a week I run at least 350mg mast. Mast was created as an anti estrogen for women with breast cancer and it can also help reduce prolactin. Also, keep a pharma grade AI on hand and make sure you use if needed. Keeping test low, mast moderate, and an AI handy will greatly reduce the risk of tren dick. This is the same thing with deca dick-tren and deca are 19-nors and both run the chance of increasing prolactin. Also, I would definitely keep prami/caber/bromo handy just in case prolactin does arise. I prefer caber (pharma grade only!!!) and use .5mg two times a week and I find it worth it just for the sexual perks as well and not having to worry about prolactin issues.

Thanks for the responses guys. I have arimidex. I have read all this info that you guys are saying. I was hoping a way around having to pay for expensive caber and wait time for shipping etc etc,....was curious if I could just could control everything by keeping test low low while using arimidex. So I will experiment with the arimidex and see if things turn around. I have to wait for the test to get out of my system or lowered. Hopefully arid arimidex will speed things up. I started to go limp.

Lower your test from 250 to 150 and take adex at .25mg ed and yes you should be fine. Also, don't let all the computer warriors who fear monger get in your head. A shit load of sides, in my opinion, are caused by people reading about it and then worrying it into happening. Like first test cycle people squeeze their damn nipples all day long worry about Gyno. ED issues are a lot mental. Also 400mg of tren isn't that big of a dose. I just came off 20ish weeks of 500 tren, 1050 eq, 1050 test, 300 mast and 60mg dbol 4 on and 4 off and didn't have a single side-no dick issues, anxiety issues, etc. I would up tren to 75mg a day and prop 20mg-25mg a day. Also you can blast drol at whatever dose you want and it isn't going to do anything in regards to ed. Well unless you run such high doses you run into RBC/blood pressure issues but your dose shouldn't cause this. Also, you can find cabaser pretty cheap which is generic caber also from Upjohn so pharma grade. Check aurapharma for cabaser.

Last edited:
.5ml, yes 1/2 ml Test P, 150 Tren A, 150 NPP, EOD has been an amazing ride for the last 6 weeks. strenth thru the roof...eating clean, 4-5000 cals a day, dropped several % BF gained size on the arms n chest..WOW! This is my FIRST low test high tren run..high test AND tren made me feel like shit in the past even at 300 tren a week

tren 525, test 175, Npp 525 a week and 10mg dbol 4 times a day.
AWESOME results! cant believe I have nothing but a couple night sweats and an insatiable appetite are the ONLY sides I have. just kept upping the dose every 2 weeks. think I may go to 700 tren and Npp...that's a personal best..

EDIT: libido=== sex in the morning, sometimes at lunchbreak AND til I fall asleep at night...wow..best tren run EVER

Last edited:
.5ml, yes 1/2 ml Test P, 150 Tren A, 150 NPP, EOD has been an amazing ride for the last 6 weeks. strenth thru the roof...eating clean, 4-5000 cals a day, dropped several % BF gained size on the arms n chest..WOW! This is my FIRST low test high tren run..high test AND tren made me feel like shit in the past even at 300 tren a week

tren 525, test 175, Npp 525 a week and 10mg dbol 4 times a day.
AWESOME results! cant believe I have nothing but a couple night sweats and an insatiable appetite are the ONLY sides I have. just kept upping the dose every 2 weeks. think I may go to 700 tren and Npp...that's a personal best..

That's an awesome cycle for sure if you can handle the sides. I would, however, really suggest keeping estrogen and prolactin in check when running two 19-nors together at high doses. I would run caber at least .5mg 3 times a week with an AI if you go to 700 each. Not getting crazy high yet but high enough that sides could come on quickly. I prefer eq when blasting tren personally as long as your 10% of under bf. I have been on 1050 eq for 23 weeks and will stay on eq throughout the remainder of this cut at 1050 a week. Not quit the quantity like deca/npp but combine the 3d action of tren with the quality of eq and you can transform into an awesome physique.

juggling aromasin, prami, letro, adex to find my sweet spot.....forgot to mention that and all the vitamins, liv 52, milk thistle, and others I like. I'm what I labeled myself as a nutritional pharmacist because I work for one of the largest nutritional corporations in the world. Also working on my next degree as a physical therapist. I'm so pleased with this cycle that it shows everyone my positive and assertive/aggressive salesmanship behavior. Got a promotion to the next level on the corporate ladder just today...AWESOME!

Last edited:
I know you said no to prami or caber, but they are so effective I was able to use tren by itself with no libido or erectile issues. It actually increased libido quite a bit.

Lower your test from 250 to 150 and take adex at .25mg ed and yes you should be fine. Also, don't let all the computer warriors who fear monger get in your head. A shit load of sides, in my opinion, are caused by people reading about it and then worrying it into happening. Like first test cycle people squeeze their damn nipples all day long worry about Gyno. ED issues are a lot mental. Also 400mg of tren isn't that big of a dose. I just came off 20ish weeks of 500 tren, 1050 eq, 1050 test, 300 mast and 60mg dbol 4 on and 4 off and didn't have a single side-no dick issues, anxiety issues, etc. I would up tren to 75mg a day and prop 20mg-25mg a day. Also you can blast drol at whatever dose you want and it isn't going to do anything in regards to ed. Well unless you run such high doses you run into RBC/blood pressure issues but your dose shouldn't cause this. Also, you can find cabaser pretty cheap which is generic caber also from Upjohn so pharma grade. Check aurapharma for cabaser.

Aurapharma.........is it .com or .net? Also both of them say you must fax in doctors prescription.

I have gone as high as 1,000mg per week of Tren Ace with no Test at all and never had a problem.. Took Caber .5mg twice a week and sometimes not even..

Aurapharma.........is it .com or .net? Also both of them say you must fax in doctors prescription.

Don't believe everything you read..........lol

Maybe it's a cya............

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear