over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling/looking flat on tren

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What seems to be the reason, without diet change and only the addition of 50mg tren ace EOD, for feeling and looking so flat? I seem to be getting leaner but muscles just aren't THAT full outside of the gym. Could this be do to dehydration? Maybe not enough carbs? Can anyone relate?

Tren always does this. Carbs just seem to disappear into a black hole. I can't fill out on it unless I really hammer s loaf of junk food. I can eat white rice by the bag and not fill out. Sodium helps too. It just taps fuck out of the metabolism and Burns then carbs away

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Trust me, that means you got good tren lol

I don't ever feel massive pumps or fullness on Tren. I feel like granite when Tren is in the mix. What other compounds are you on?

feeling nice, full, strong on this current run. sex drive and energy through the roof starting 2 weeks into the run.. now 4 weeks in.

tues, thurs, sat:

12.5mg inject dbol
12.5mg inject drol
25mg test base
(this is .5ml of a blend - pulled through a 50unit 30g slin pin)

mon, weds, fri

25mg tren a
25mg mast p
25mg test prop
(this is .5ml of a blend - pulled through a 50unit 30g slin pin)

I don't ever feel massive pumps or fullness on Tren. I feel like granite when Tren is in the mix. What other compounds are you on?

Test and eq. Tren was just added about a week and a half ago. The tren is potent there's no doubt about that. I've run tren ace much higher than this before and I've never gotten these effects so quickly before. Usually takes a few weeks to diminish appetite and start getting sluggish. Oh yeah....fuck stairs lol

Test and eq. Tren was just added about a week and a half ago. The tren is potent there's no doubt about that. I've run tren ace much higher than this before and I've never gotten these effects so quickly before. Usually takes a few weeks to diminish appetite and start getting sluggish. Oh yeah....fuck stairs lol
As I've said before, Tren is the most distinguishable compound of all AAS. A sponsor tried to slip me some Tren instead of Primo and I frickin knew it right away. I was pissed, but at least it was Tren. And yes, the cardio effects are almost instant for me.

I love tren myself I think you have to increase carbs at least I do to stay filled out and I've never understood how a compound can make u look so good and strong but really screw with ur cardio

I find it hard to cut carbs and diet with any "calculated" plan when on tren. Like Sammy said, the way it changes the metabolism just seems to make it thrive with high carbs.

Also, I find that I actually feel worse on higher protein when on tren. I get too depleted when calories are displaced toward protein and away from carbs too much on tren. It's seemingly so potent at preventing protein loss that I feel better, less bloated and leaner when eating less, and eating more carbs.

You have to feed tren around the clock to stay full. I stack it with a anadrol and have 10 tiny meals a day alternating protein/carb meals with high fat meals, aka almonds. I'm extremely full and vascular. Tren makes your metabolism a blast furnace that needs constant fuel.

It's the worse in the morning, I literally look flat from lying in bed!! After I get some carbs in me I'm fine, but it's just weird.

tren keeps me lean n hard, fullness is there usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just add 100-200mg of NPP and it makes a world of difference.

Tren is like DNP, it seems to work better with higher carbs.

I use ECA and tons of coffee to block carb cravings....but with 600mg Tren Ace or more its very very tough

But if you can hack it....zero carb it for like 5 days straight.....you will incinerate fat like it was your genetic gift....

and then throw in a brutal upper body work out, and have an all out pig out all you can eat buffet....2,500 calories or more

Ill be damned if the next morning you are not exploding out of your skin from the super compensation.

I use ECA and tons of coffee to block carb cravings....but with 600mg Tren Ace or more its very very tough

But if you can hack it....zero carb it for like 5 days straight.....you will incinerate fat like it was your genetic gift....

and then throw in a brutal upper body work out, and have an all out pig out all you can eat buffet....2,500 calories or more

Ill be damned if the next morning you are not exploding out of your skin from the super compensation.

Might be a caloric problem but I actually burned more fat off tren with carbs than without. Kind of stagnated when I went 0 carbs for some reason.

Might be a caloric problem but I actually burned more fat off tren with carbs than without. Kind of stagnated when I went 0 carbs for some reason.

I believe you...it can work both ways....

It all depends on the "current status" of your metabolism...

If your metabolism has been "built up" over a matter of weeks of consistent training and has been constantly turning over protein like its job... thats when you can feed the furnace a shit ton of carbs and continue dropping body fat.

You have to feed tren around the clock to stay full. I stack it with a anadrol and have 10 tiny meals a day alternating protein/carb meals with high fat meals, aka almonds. I'm extremely full and vascular. Tren makes your metabolism a blast furnace that needs constant fuel.

Good to see you back big guy!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner