over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test/tren only

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone use or know someone who only uses these two compounds? seems these are all you need to do anything you want with your physique. you see so many ppl taking 3,4,5 different injectables, 2/3 orals, t3, gh,slin, peps,etc. why not just keep it simple?

same thing like fixing up your car. ohh slapped on a turbo. well let me put some headers on, ohh and a custom exhaust, wait I need a tune now to make sure everything works properly.

It's all about a synergistic effect.

I think it depends what are your goals and how you respond/tolerate these drugs...my setup is very simple:
16-12 weeks out start with just testosterone, higher dosage, long ester
10-8 weeks out add tren, lower test (might switch to short ester)
6-4 weeks out add hardening aas - winny, masteron, proviron and fat burners (if needed)
last 7-10 days drop all oils, increase proviron, add drol (or halo), winny tabs, mtren (if available)

some big dudes say, test/tren is all u Need.

BUT not anybody can/want handle the tren sides.
I for myself, see Bodybuilding/strenghtsport as a Hobby.

Hobby = fun

I havnt fun with anxiety, Paranoia, sleep Problems and all the other tren related sides.

Test Tren a little deca and hygetropin.

That's what my body likes :love:

same thing like fixing up your car. ohh slapped on a turbo. well let me put some headers on, ohh and a custom exhaust, wait I need a tune now to make sure everything works properly.

You honestly think you need everything under the sun tho? Test and tren can get you big and lean can it not lol

anyone use or know someone who only uses these two compounds? seems these are all you need to do anything you want with your physique. you see so many ppl taking 3,4,5 different injectables, 2/3 orals, t3, gh,slin, peps,etc. why not just keep it simple?

For a non competitive body builder I quite agree. I only use test and eq as tren makes me eat shit. Gh is nice or peptides but I very much agree with keeping it simple. If your competing then I guess you need every advantage possible including slin, t3, orals etc. I think most people can be very big and lean on 500 test with many years of very hard training and very good eating. Not mass monsters but 8% with a good bodybuilder shape. I must day I find myself agreeing with most your posts these days. How's your progress out of interest. Sounds like your on the right path

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Double post

Last edited:
For a non competitive body builder I quite agree. I only use test and eq as tren makes me eat shit. Gh is nice or peptides but I very much agree with keeping it simple. If your competing then I guess you need every advantage possible including slin, t3, orals etc. I think most people can be very big and lean on 500 test with many years of very hard training and very good eating. Not mass monsters but 8% with a good bodybuilder shape. I must day I find myself agreeing with most your posts these days. How's your progress out of interest. Sounds like your on the right path

Hey Sammy thanks a lot bro, I gotta admit it's mutual. You seem like good ppl my man and I too enjoy reading your posts. Anyhow progress is getting there, diet isn't the best so that aspect is still a work in progress :(

But yea, I have found I seem to respond best to tren. I was a chubby kid growing up and was never naturally "lean". I just gotta think test and tren are all you need regardless of your goals. As you said tho, if competing say at a high level, then maybe all the other shit is worth it. But 7-8% bf is damn good to me, that 4-5% is for the birds :)

Btw check your inbox I actually shot you a pm the other day

Last edited:
I ran just those two last year with great results.....you know im that high tren/low test kinda guy.:D

Hey Sammy thanks a lot bro, I gotta admit it's mutual. You seem like good ppl my man and I too enjoy reading your posts. Anyhow progress is getting there, diet isn't the best so that aspect is still a work in progress :(

But yea, I have found I seem to respond best to tren. I was a chubby kid growing up and was never naturally "lean". I just gotta think test and tren are all you need regardless of your goals. As you said tho, if competing say at a high level, then maybe all the other shit is worth it. But 7-8% bf is damn good to me, that 4-5% is for the birds :)

Btw check your inbox I actually shot you a pm the other day

Good Posts guys!

I think many health Problems come from the "push it to the Limit" attitude.
Sure a competitive high Level Bodybuilder maybe need this attitude.
But why in hell a "normal" guy need bf under 5% ? Or 280pound bodyweight.
Or a 1000pound squat.

Does a guy with 7% or 240 Pound or a 800pound squat is not impressive?
Why compromise ur health for this last few Pounds or last few % of bf?

Some People need a look at pareto princip.

I think a good idea for many would, not set Goals in Terms of bf or bodyweight. NO set rules how far u want to push it. Why not say: "Ok xxxmg of gear is the maximal amount i take, lets see how big, lean, strong
is possible at this amount." Or better: How big strong whatever i can get with rbc not over 18 or something like that.

Not everybody can handle tren. I'm one of those people. So to make up (or try to anyway) for not being able to take tren, I take npp instead and add an oral or two.. I live the hardness of var and strength of dbol, so I'll mix the two up.
I just started messing with peptides, so not sure how that will go but i'm not a spring chicken anymore. Fat dont leave as easy as it comes these days... gotta fight the fight however I can!!

anyone actually prefer tren over test to GROW?

my man i know you like your tren;)

how wer size gains for you?

Well i've never taken it in a bulk....Only in a lower calorie environment....eventually I will....didn't gain any scale weight really but the recomp was just ridiculous....I had veins that I never knew I had....I was like a furnace.....Sprinkled with a lil Prop and some Var and you have the perfect summer combo...
Will definitely try it in a higher calorie protocol...maybe switch to Tren E for that

I couldnt have said it better myself.

All about synergy.

You really want to be injecting 1.5 grams of tren and 1.5 grams of Test one day?

I rather do moderate doses of tren/test/deca instead and sleep through the night.

Not to mention sometimes you mentally need a break from tren, or your body needs a break and thats when you can push in some Deca or EQ, im sure you get my point.

Test Tren might grow you but it wont compare to the look of Test/Tren/Mast/EQ

Since I dislike pinning substances brewed in a Chinamans toilet, I get all of my injectable AAS from pellets, and while I convert them in my toilet, it's my germs and I don't worry about mail, customs etc. I also KNOW what MG my stuff is and adjust it for what cycles I am running. Since they don't inject deca or primo pellets into cattle, I am a test and tren kinda guy. If prop, TNE, suspension and tren a wont do it I guess nothing will, for me anyway. I am paranoid about the mail tho.

I am on Test E at 500mg and Tren E at 400mg /w right now while cutting and am lovin it. And I am getting almost no sides.

Test to grow, tren to get shredded IMO!

Although a little deca helps with looking fuller and definately with the joint aches.

Those are the only 3 I really use anymore as I approach the 4-0....no orals, no slin or hgh, just KISS.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

All about synergy.

You really want to be injecting 1.5 grams of tren and 1.5 grams of Test one day?

I rather do moderate doses of tren/test/deca instead and sleep through the night.

Not to mention sometimes you mentally need a break from tren, or your body needs a break and thats when you can push in some Deca or EQ, im sure you get my point.

Test Tren might grow you but it wont compare to the look of Test/Tren/Mast/EQ
Who said you need to take that much of each?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws