over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Tren E Vs A Question***

Smack

Scammer
I know, I know another tren thread... Anyway

Situation: I'm kinda cheap and Tren E is almost half the cost of Ace in most cases.

Problem: It's time for another 6-8 week blast and I'm tempted to run E instead of Ace solely bc of cost. Never ran E before.

Questions

1) Is a short(er) Tren E blast doable/worthwhile (given I realize once I finish pinning my "cycle", I will continue to have relatively high levels of Tren for an additional ~4 weeks minimum)?

2) Anyone have experiences front loading Tren E and how did that work out in terms of kick-in time?

Thank you

front loading tren works the same way as front loading test. It still kicks in roughly around ten days from pin.

front loading tren works the same way as front loading test. It still kicks in roughly around ten days from pin.

Yeah but isn't 10 days a little long kick in time for a 6 to 8 week blast?

From my experience with both Tren A and Tren E(never front loaded) if you were to front load the sides will be a bit rough when it kicks in. Tren E tents to creep up on me slowly and then after 4 weeks hits hard.

No doubt.. there is no other compound that mind fucks me like tren E. Awesome results but makes me a mental patient. Being single might not be as bad but in a relationship. No thanks.. The weird thing is tren A never does this to me.

Appreciate the responses (even though thread got moved to beginner forum lol).

Yeah but isn't 10 days a little long kick in time for a 6 to 8 week blast?

From my experience with both Tren A and Tren E(never front loaded) if you were to front load the sides will be a bit rough when it kicks in. Tren E tents to creep up on me slowly and then after 4 weeks hits hard.

Have you tried low test with the high tren E? Jw bc I never had any issues with ace...

And just to confirm your definition of frontload is 2x the normal weekly dose, correct?

No doubt.. there is no other compound that mind fucks me like tren E. Awesome results but makes me a mental patient. Being single might not be as bad but in a relationship. No thanks.. The weird thing is tren A never does this to me.

And, again, have you tried low test with the Tren E?

No I was around 900mg of test at the time with 600mg of tren. fuckin train wreck. I was big nasty strong though but the sides werent worth it. I just feel with low test and high tren it will just lean me out and not put on the size im looking for. maybe on the back end of a cycle I could lower the test to 2-300 and try tren at 6-8 and see what happens

In my experience they arent the same but yes I have frontloaded tren e at a fairly high dose and it kicked in within a week or two.

Tren E - Wetter, less fat loss, more strength, shit sleep.
Tren A - Dry, more fat loss, less strength, better sleep.

My experience.

In my experience they arent the same but yes I have frontloaded tren e at a fairly high dose and it kicked in within a week or two.

Tren E - Wetter, less fat loss, more strength, shit sleep.
Tren A - Dry, more fat loss, less strength, better sleep.

My experience.

Damn... Primarily looking to recomp/lose fat with the tren this time around.

What was your test at and were you using equal doses of tren between Ace and E?

No I was around 900mg of test at the time with 600mg of tren. fuckin train wreck. I was big nasty strong though but the sides werent worth it. I just feel with low test and high tren it will just lean me out and not put on the size im looking for. maybe on the back end of a cycle I could lower the test to 2-300 and try tren at 6-8 and see what happens

I believe its worth a shot. I only started the thread bc I've stuck with short esters but after being "on" for close to a year now (with TRT level breaks) I think I'm staying on for a while so I'm not really worried about longer esters hanging around.

If you do I hope you let us know.

Appreciate the responses (even though thread got moved to beginner forum lol).

Have you tried low test with the high tren E? Jw bc I never had any issues with ace...

Yes I've tried both low and high Test with Tren E and only high Test/Tren A.

I've found that low Test will give more recomp and less sides but there isn't the same strength gain and the size gain I wanted was not there.

Damn... Primarily looking to recomp/lose fat with the tren this time around.

What was your test at and were you using equal doses of tren between Ace and E?

I get better fat loss results off 700mg Tren Ace then I do 1400mg Tren E. Test has always been low with Tren, under 200mg per week. Though the one time I did run a gram of test alongside a gram of Tren Ace magic happened. I like Test with Tren but the sides are too much for me.

I get better fat loss results off 700mg Tren Ace then I do 1400mg Tren E. Test has always been low with Tren, under 200mg per week. Though the one time I did run a gram of test alongside a gram of Tren Ace magic happened. I like Test with Tren but the sides are too much for me.

Strange but interesting...

Yes I've tried both low and high Test with Tren E and only high Test/Tren A.

I've found that low Test will give more recomp and less sides but there isn't the same strength gain and the size gain I wanted was not there.

That seems to be the case pretty commonly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner