over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I "feel" anything on T3?

kinglewy

Banned
Hey guys I have used clen and ephedrine before to speed up fat loss but never tried T3. I just got a bunch in and I am not sure if I should be "feeling" anything. I started out the gate with 100mcg a day with breakfast.

I don't feel any type of shakiness like clen and no jitters like ephedrine so my question is: should I be feeling some sort of "speedy" feeling or does it work without causing those feelings?

Thanks!

Not really no. You may be a little more lethargic than normal, and notice you crave carbs like a madman. But won't really "feel" anything, it's not a stimulant like clen or ephedrine

Last edited:
Not really no. You may be a little more lethargic than normal, and notice you crave carbs like a madman. But won't really "feel" anything, it's not a stimulant like clen or ephedrine

Maybe I will drop down to 50mcg, I was wondering why I felt so tired at work.

Maybe I will drop down to 50mcg, I was wondering why I felt so tired at work.

Yea I'd start there. How much gear you on, if not on any I wouldn't go over 50mcg

I can remember tapering up to 100mcg when I first started to get into clen/t3. I had noticeable lethargy after ceasing use, but the fat loss was nice. I did notice heart palpitations and excessive bruising too.

I'm very interested in implementing 25mcg daily to keep fat down, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys I have used clen and ephedrine before to speed up fat loss but never tried T3. I just got a bunch in and I am not sure if I should be "feeling" anything. I started out the gate with 100mcg a day with breakfast.

I don't feel any type of shakiness like clen and no jitters like ephedrine so my question is: should I be feeling some sort of "speedy" feeling or does it work without causing those feelings?

Thanks!

Heart rate should be slightly increased, a bit more sweating, more frequent bowel movements.

Try not to eat for 30 min after taking the T3. Always seems to be better for me.

Nothing wrong with 100mcg, just depends how much AAS you are on. Ive pushed T3 as high as 400 or 500mcg for a week with alot of calories and was perfectly fine. Ive stayed on 200mcg for longer durations. Gotta have the AAS doses for it though.

Yea I'd start there. How much gear you on, if not on any I wouldn't go over 50mcg

I am running a nice cut stack of 700mg/wk prop and 700mg/wk tren-ace, a cc of both everyday. Hopefully that will be enough to stop any sort of catabolism caused by the T3.

I am running a nice cut stack of 700mg/wk prop and 700mg/wk tren-ace, a cc of both everyday. Hopefully that will be enough to stop any sort of catabolism caused by the T3.

thats definitely enough lol. try 50mcg for a couple weeks, maybe every two weeks bump 25mcg til you max out at 100mcg. that combined with 700 tren should do the trick :cool:

T3 can make you feel something...depending...

When I was first dicking around with T3 I used it from an old sponsor, and according to my blood results apparently there was also lots of T4 in there. I was taking 200+mcg/day. Now that's way more than anyone should take but I gotta say it was an experience. My body temp went from an average of 97.2 to 101, I was very shakey, and I couldn't sleep because I was so hot, and had insane hunger. I was walking around shirtless in winter Michigan weather and feeling fine. I actually had to be put in an ice cold bath once because I was starting to get sick and pass out from it all (heat, chest pain, hard time breathing). At reasonable doses you may feel a slight bit warmer and hungrier, maybe. So main point, it works but be smarter than me, I enjoy pushing the limits more than most.

When I was first dicking around with T3 I used it from an old sponsor, and according to my blood results apparently there was also lots of T4 in there. I was taking 200+mcg/day. Now that's way more than anyone should take but I gotta say it was an experience. My body temp went from an average of 97.2 to 101, I was very shakey, and I couldn't sleep because I was so hot, and had insane hunger. I was walking around shirtless in winter Michigan weather and feeling fine. I actually had to be put in an ice cold bath once because I was starting to get sick and pass out from it all (heat, chest pain, hard time breathing). At reasonable doses you may feel a slight bit warmer and hungrier, maybe. So main point, it works but be smarter than me, I enjoy pushing the limits more than most.

Were you referring to the t4 being the culprit or the combination of 3&4?

"Were you referring to the t4 being the culprit or the combination of 3&4?"

Good point, I forgot to address that. Well I got some T3 that I am confident didn't have T4. It was the combination of large doses of T3 along with however much T4 was in there. I find the side-effects of T3 alone very mild.

"Were you referring to the t4 being the culprit or the combination of 3&4?"

Good point, I forgot to address that. Well I got some T3 that I am confident didn't have T4. It was the combination of large doses of T3 along with however much T4 was in there. I find the side-effects of T3 alone very mild.

Ok I get you. I've never used t4.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear